Is the claim that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian Disinformation treason?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you think the people who lied about Hunter Biden's laptop in 2020 should be prosecuted?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

White House Asked About Hunter Biden And Russian

We know that Andrew McCabe and the FBI knew that Hunter Biden's laptop was not Russian disinformation. Saying that it was during the election had a major impact on the 2020 presidential election. Should that be considered treason?

G

Gojira

We know that Andrew McCabe and the FBI knew that Hunter Biden's laptop was not Russian disinformation. Saying that it was during the election had a major impact on the 2020 presidential election. Should that be considered treason?

At the very least, election interference and a fireable offense.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

one thing, it is 100% no surprise that they would lie to that level..

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
You could say it is treacherous at least. Does it fit the elements of "levying war against the United States or giving aid and comfort to its enemies"? That would be hard to prove.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Just because Hunter handed the laptop to a guy with his own hands, and the laptop was full of Hunter's own emails and pictures, and his own attorneys confirmed the laptop was his... that doesn't mean the laptop was his.

This was obviously all a setup... by aliens.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Just because Hunter handed the laptop to a guy with his own hands, and the laptop was full of Hunter's own emails and pictures, and his own attorneys confirmed the laptop was his... that doesn't mean the laptop was his.

This was obviously all a setup... by aliens.

or the reptile people....

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I'm betting somehow it's Trump's fault.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hunter Biden found guilty on all counts in federal gun trial

A key piece of evidence in this trial was the laptop. We heard testimony from several people very close to Hunter, his wife, his daughter, his mistress and a prostitute. No one disputed the laptop. We also heard Hunter directly read from his book, again, no one disputed with the laptop.

So the people who said it was Russian disinformation were interfering in our Presidential election and were attacking the President of the US. Should they be prosecuted for those crimes? This was obviously done to get Biden elected and if it is determined that Biden's policies of throwing open the US border, using lawfare against political opponents, and giving our military equipment to the Taliban is treason, these lies about the laptop would certainly be part of that conspiracy.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
LOL -- MSNBC pundits are trying to say that these felonies are rarely if ever stand alone charges. Though I have seen that 97% of those convicted of this were sent to prison.

Sort of reminds me of the misdemeanor charges against Trump, charges that the statute of limitations had expired, were "trumped up" to felony charges.

But I wonder why these are rarely "stand alone" could that be that usually they arrest someone on drug charges as well?

Does anyone really think that over the last 5 years the DOJ could not find one time when they could catch Hunter with drugs? Kind of reminds me of the bag of cocaine left in the living quarters of the Whitehouse that the keystone cops haven't been able to find the perpetrator for.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
BTW they have evidence that the Biden crime family has received $20 million in wire transfers from foreign countries since he was VP.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Trump says Hunter is a distraction; and I agree. If he wasn't a Biden few people would care about this story.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Both the Trumps and the Bidens are criminals. What’s wrong with those two parties nominating them? It’s like the mob. And to top it we have Kennedy and his wormy, brain eating running mate lurking around.

Let the good times roll…

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Both the Trumps and the Bidens are criminals. What’s wrong with those two parties nominating them? It’s like the mob. And to top it we have Kennedy and his wormy, brain eating running mate lurking around.

Let the good times roll…
His running mate being an actual zombie might sell me on RFK Jr if I can confirm.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Treason would be a stretch because treason is giving aid to an enemy in wartime
The FBI had the laptop for a year when Trump was president. The laptop reveals money being paid to Joe Biden from foreign countries and the FBI hid that so that Biden could run for president, they called the laptop "Russian disinformation" to discredit the then president. If it turns out that they were helping Biden, compromised by foreign countries to illegally become president, you don't think that is treason?

Jul 4, 2021
If it turns out that they were helping Biden, compromised by foreign countries to illegally become president, you don't think that is treason?
In a manner of speaking it is; but in a court of law "Treason" is a very specific crime. IMO, for a foreign power to displace the Commander in Chief of the armed forces (not simply "influence" an election, but to legitimately interfere by fraud) with an impostor is an act of war- and to knowingly and intently aid that would be treason. That is strictly in my reckoning.

In a court of law; Treason charges are probably limited to levying kinetic warfare against the US because "information warfare" is such a grey area. In Russia, I'd probably be a traitor; because I'm very critical of the military. But I'm not critical of the military because I hate them... I criticize because I love them and I want them to be better; not because I want to discredit them. It's complicated.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
In a manner of speaking it is; but in a court of law "Treason" is a very specific crime. IMO, for a foreign power to displace the Commander in Chief of the armed forces (not simply "influence" an election, but to legitimately interfere by fraud) with an impostor is an act of war- and to knowingly and intently aid that would be treason. That is strictly in my reckoning.

In a court of law; Treason charges are probably limited to levying kinetic warfare against the US because "information warfare" is such a grey area. In Russia, I'd probably be a traitor; because I'm very critical of the military. But I'm not critical of the military because I hate them... I criticize because I love them and I want them to be better; not because I want to discredit them. It's complicated.
I suspect we are about to see the pendulum swing the other way, Trump gets imprisoned, then he comes out as "ruler", more like a king than a president and in response they get laws that swing from being too lenient to being far too strict in an effort to "clean up the corruption". Typical FreeMasons, don't miss the opportunity to take advantage of any crisis to seize more power.

I don't think it will be like Germany under Hitler, they only shot Jews in the street, I think it will be much more egalitarian when law and order really collapses.