Is The Earth Flat Or Round?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is The Earth Flat Or Round?

• Total voters

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
There is no evidence for Evolution. Denying God and His creative ability is the far greater evil.
Exactly. However, some Christians believe that God created then allowed evolution to take place. I don't agree with theistic evolution. Some people conflate adaptation and evolution. Again, I do not believe that they are the same. Flat earth has not even that much "evidence" to go on.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
The video was not edited, other than that irrelevant parts to the point were removed, so people with limited time could see this is something Buzz Aldrin said, without getting caught up in the uninteresting noise. From about 7:00...

The girl said "Why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time?"

Buzz Aldrin replied "That's not an 8-year-old's question. That's my question. I want to know. But I think I know. Because we didn't go there. That's the way it happened. And if it didn't happen it's nice to know why it didn't happen so in the future if we want to keep doing something we need to know why something stopped in the past if we want to keep it going."

I repeat - Buzz Aldrin admitted he did not go to the moon. If he didn't go to the moon, but NASA claim there was a moon landing, the only logical conclusion to be drawn is that the moon landing was faked. Buzz couldn't say it outright, because that's the sort of thing astro-nots from NASA have been killed for in the past. Nonetheless, he admitted that he didn't go to the moon.
Are you so naïve that you only fact check your opponents? His statement, in context, when asked, “What was the scariest moment?” It didn’t happen, as- there was no scariest moment. He goes into great detail afterwards explaining many details of what you propose, Didn’t happen. It’s an edited version of his discussion at Oxford in March, 2015.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
THE VIDEO IS FAKE.
The correct word is excerpt. The video is a relevant excerpt of a longer video you yourself said was the "original". See below. Or did you change your mind since you've realised you can't spin the narrative - Buzz denying we went to the moon - any other way?

Except Buzz Aldrin did not say the moon landing was a fake. Like I said, any video can be edited. This is the original video.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Are you so naïve that you only fact check your opponents? His statement, in context, when asked, “What was the scariest moment?” It didn’t happen, as- there was no scariest moment. He goes into great detail afterwards explaining many details of what you propose, Didn’t happen.
Lol. You'd like it to be, wouldn't you? But anyone can go check. :) I'll post again, so you get the context. It starts from about 7:11.

Buzz Aldrin replied "That's not an 8-year-old's question. That's my question. I want to know. But I think I know. Because we didn't go there. That's the way it happened. And if it didn't happen it's nice to know why it didn't happen so in the future if we want to keep doing something we need to know why something stopped in the past if we want to keep it going."

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
Lol. You'd like it to be, wouldn't you? But anyone can go check. :) I'll post again, so you get the context. It starts from about 7:11.

The video is edited, just like many edit the Scriptures. That means, only reading or seeing what you want to believe. Post the unedited video.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The video is edited, just like many edit the Scriptures. That means, only reading or seeing what you want to believe. Post the unedited video.
The video is an excerpt from the original, as confirmed by one of your own heliocentrists in a previous post. Projection is a psychological phenomenum where one accuses others of that which he is guilty of himself.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The video clip was edited, but it wasn't misleading. The content was there. Not sure what the big deal is.

Some of the moon landing pictures are a little questionable, but I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation for pink elephants, standing next to the American flag.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The correct word is excerpt. The video is a relevant excerpt of a longer video you yourself said was the "original". See below. Or did you change your mind since you've realised you can't spin the narrative - Buzz denying we went to the moon - any other way?
THE VIDEO IS FAKE. That's how implausible FE theory is. It cannot stand on its own, it needs lies, distortions, ignorance and confusion to delude its proponents. I would dismiss all you FE people as a joke, except for one thing: you call God's people liars. Someone has to call you out on that. If FE people find that offensive, tough.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I would dismiss all you FE people as a joke, except for one thing: you call God's people liars.
It is very unfortunate - but certainly possible - for a Christian - weak in faith - to lie - coerced/compelled by circumstance, greed, or threat.

It happens.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Someone has to call you out on that. If FE people find that offensive, tough.
Someone has to "call out" those who lie to everyone in an attempt to hide the truth for the sake of obtaining power and profit.

If asleep-at-the-wheel deep-in-the-MATRIX sheeple find that to be too much reality to have to deal with - well - tough, I guess.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
This is a topic that will continue, until the Lord returns, so I was thinking, what about summary, so we can understand each other better.

Give 5 reasons why you believe your view of the earth is correct, please include at least one scripture reference to support your view, and 5 reasons why you believe the other earth models are in error, please include at least one scripture reference to support why, the other models don't work, if possible.

Who would like to begin?

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
This is a topic that will continue, until the Lord returns, so I was thinking, what about summary, so we can understand each other better.

Give 5 reasons why you believe your view of the earth is correct, please include at least one scripture reference to support your view, and 5 reasons why you believe the other earth models are in error, please include at least one scripture reference to support why, the other models don't work, if possible.

Who would like to begin?
Well - I first thought to say:

"Since you came up with the idea - why don't you go first..."

But - then I thought of something better that made even more sense:

"Since Ball Earth is considered by most to be the most 'established' - I think it would be most appropriate that the BE view should be first..."

So - if anything...

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Well - I first thought to say:

"Since you came up with the idea - why don't you go first..."

But - then I thought of something better that made even more sense:

"Since Ball Earth is considered by most to be the most 'established' - I think it would be most appropriate that the BE view should be first..."

So - if anything...

O.k., who is gonna take the torch for the globalist agenda?!?! Ball Earthers the floor is yours.

Flat Earthers are second, because there are about a dozen flat earth related threads on CC.

Concave Hollow Earth will be last, because nobody really cares about Cellular Cosmology. :confused: I should be thankful, that I'm even allowed to post in this thread. lol

How long do they get to state their case, before they lose my default?