Is The Earth Spinning?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeyondET

Hey posthuman have you heard of gravity waves, I've learned just the other day about gravitonal waves some new equipment developed has been measuring the gravitonal waves around two black holes doing the dance around. Pretty cool

P

pckts

Look dude, you are not comprehending.

Things don't just fall slower in low gravity - they rise higher in the air for a given initial velocity. Think. When you watch a base hit una baseball game in slo motion, it doesn't become a home run.

Those little idiot videos you're posting are bogus, and deceiving you because you lack knowledge of physics.
What does your imagination believe it's seeing here?

[video=youtube;AkkLO4oEQS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4[/video]

B

BeyondET

[video=youtube;ccjVQXFWsNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccjVQXFWsNg[/video]

P

pckts

[video=youtube;ccjVQXFWsNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccjVQXFWsNg[/video]
That's the pathetic "cover-up", should be even more proof that the first time it was seen was a mistake that exposed them, but instead you slip deeper into the matrix.

B

BeyondET

That's the pathetic "cover-up", should be even more proof that the first time it was seen was a mistake that exposed them, but instead you slip deeper into the matrix.
No it's not, you see he was making a video that wasn't released yet, and that's what folks saw in your video so the conspiracy people run with it, that's real truth.

B

BeyondET

When you see the video he made it shows a the actual green ball he is using, the conspiracy folks didn't mention the actual video only that the proof lies in the back ground video in the control room and that there's a green ball thus it's in CGI studio which completely bogus.

P

pckts

When you see the video he made it shows a the actual green ball he is using, the conspiracy folks didn't mention the actual video only that the proof lies in the back ground video in the control room and that there's a green ball thus it's in CGI studio which completely bogus.
The conspiracy "folks" mention the "actual" video, only we call it the cover up fake deception hoax video. You and your "folks" blindly accept the official story and that is why you are blind to the Truth when you are staring at it.

B

BeyondET

Of my there's a blue grid behind him this must mean it's CGI, this is so stupid not even funny, think before you go following all these conspiracy theories and see how they come to their conclusion. one vid in the back ground doesn't prove anything like you mentioned.

B

BeyondET

The conspiracy "folks" mention the "actual" video, only we call it the cover up fake deception hoax video. You and your "folks" blindly accept the official story and that is why you are blind to the Truth when you are staring at it.
Ok show that video that was on screen in the back ground. You blindly follow these conspiracy folks like no these people would never make up some hoax to try and prove another hoax. These people you follow are all just completely being honest in everything they do right.

B

BeyondET

I don't what to see a vid with another vid in the back ground, show me the vid that has him in it with that green ball.

B

BeyondET

There's the question they only mentioned the video but do not present the video why not is there something they don't want to be revealed about the video that it might be true it's not a CGI. And so the spin continues.

P

pckts

There's the question they only mentioned the video but do not present the video why not is there something they don't want to be revealed about the video that it might be true it's not a CGI. And so the spin continues.
I want nothing to do with your quadruple post, scattered thoughts, or broken english.

When some mature adults show up to the thread they can take this further if they want to.

B

BeyondET

I want nothing to do with your quadruple post, scattered thoughts, or broken english.

When some mature adults show up to the thread they can take this further if they want to.
And this is your young tactic to cut and run. You remember and hold against people anything negative a person says to you and hold on to it like a teddy bear.

Almost any video can be made to be some kind of conspiracy. Someone saw a blue screen in a interview and off to the conspiracy races they go.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
1/6th of the Earth's gravity and the dust only gets kicked up a couple feet and goes right back down, exactly like earth.

[video=youtube;2NOOer5-8Lk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOOer5-8Lk[/video]

You need to look at the video instead of looking at graphs that tell you what to believe.

Think about what 1/6th gravity is and look at how the dust moves exactly like earth despite this. Sped up 2x it becomes indistinguishable from earth.
The rover and the little guy driving might be made out of Lego's.

Your reasoning is bogus about speeding up the video. If you sped it up 50 times all you would see is a blur. What you are attempting to do is doctoring the video to make it conform to what you chose to believe.

Besides the flat earth and the spinning or lack thereof what else excites you or that you care about? You have told almost nothing about yourself since you became a member. It is hard to interact with someone who shows absolutely no interesting in participating in the community.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I wish I had time to go back and catch up on this thread, although I'm not sure anyone could really "catch up" to Mr. Twilight Zone......

tinfoil.png

P

pckts

The rover and the little guy driving might be made out of Lego's.

Your reasoning is bogus about speeding up the video. If you sped it up 50 times all you would see is a blur. What you are attempting to do is doctoring the video to make it conform to what you chose to believe.

Besides the flat earth and the spinning or lack thereof what else excites you or that you care about? You have told almost nothing about yourself since you became a member. It is hard to interact with someone who shows absolutely no interesting in participating in the community.

I am a veteran, I live alone (it's an apartment not a closed off Mom's basement), I go to college twice a week and do the rest of the classes online. I have no social life or close friends or family, I make effort once or twice a month to socialize and experience the "real world" by ubering myself to a bar or "night club" to meet co-workers. The only reason I do this is to meet women. This was my life the past 2 years and will probably be the next 2.

My reasoning is, in the 1960's special effects and video editing were still young. Slowing down the footage by .5X was really one of the only tricks they had. If you speed up the video by the same speed it was slowed, you can negate the "special effect" and see what was actually filmed. Speeding it up 50x wouldn't prove anything unless the film was slowed 50x.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
BTW there are pictures of stars taken from the moon, by Apollo 16 astronauts.

they brought a UV camera / spectrograph with them.

below is a picture of the earth, in ultraviolet:

0thumbforArchive.jpg

and here's another frame, with a galaxy ((sorry don't know which one)):

1f132.jpg

[HR][/HR][HR][/HR]

more can be found in the link below; they are public-domain images.

https://archive.org/details/AS16-123-JPG

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Hey posthuman have you heard of gravity waves, I've learned just the other day about gravitonal waves some new equipment developed has been measuring the gravitonal waves around two black holes doing the dance around. Pretty cool

yes!

i mentioned earlier, there may be a gravity wave effect present in the weird behavior that is sometimes reported ((and other times not observed)) in a Foucault pendulum in the path of an eclipse.

have you seen what Saturn's moons do to the rings?

i
the Cassini mission :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am a veteran, I live alone (it's an apartment not a closed off Mom's basement), I go to college twice a week and do the rest of the classes online. I have no social life or close friends or family, I make effort once or twice a month to socialize and experience the "real world" by ubering myself to a bar or "night club" to meet co-workers. The only reason I do this is to meet women. This was my life the past 2 years and will probably be the next 2.

My reasoning is, in the 1960's special effects and video editing were still young. Slowing down the footage by .5X was really one of the only tricks they had. If you speed up the video by the same speed it was slowed, you can negate the "special effect" and see what was actually filmed. Speeding it up 50x wouldn't prove anything unless the film was slowed 50x.
Thanks for sharing a little bit about your life. I'm a veteran also. Before I got married I had no social life either. It's not good to be alone. I will say a prayer for God to alleviate your loneliness. You just never know who you are going to meet that can change your life dramatically. Wishing all of God's blessings for you.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Hey, the earth was spinning just fine ...
but some of you guys are messing it up.

Now I'm not telling you to get off.
But ya know... you could give a little thought to the rest of us.