Is the end near?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cmarieh

Sorry, I couldn't help myself:eek:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Is the end near? Well, it is at least one day nearer...........no matter what your theology

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
The cows speak that the end is near............LOL

Maybe that's why they urge the slaughter of chickens with their bad spelling and grammar. With everyone focused on the poultry, perhaps they can survive the Tribulation by ducking into a cave somewhere unnoticed.

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
Little do they realize the focus is more on their poor ability to proofread - they will actually go first, at the hands of zealous Grammar Nazis.

Dec 12, 2013
James Vernon McGee is a well known radio preacher from yesteryear who was known to have humor drier than sandpaper.
Yeah no doubt...one of the few radio stations I could get when driving to work in 2000-2003......Not that I bought everything he said, but I liked some of it..........