Not offended, just didn't want to jump to any conclusion. Just adding support to false assumptions by R.T.?
She's good. I read most of what she posts. I'm happy that you're not jumping to conclusions. We are here to learn and build each other up. Hopefully we won't feel the need to defend our view, but rather defend the whole Truth, with a capital "T"
Even though we know that Jesus doesn't need to be defended. LOL
Jude 1:3-5 (KJV)
[SUP]
3 [/SUP]Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort
you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
[SUP]
4 [/SUP]For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
[SUP]
5 [/SUP]I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
They didn't obey the Mosaic law in sincerity. They just went through the motions, or just said the heck with that noise. One or the other.
Isaiah 1:10-15 (KJV)
[SUP]
10 [/SUP]Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
[SUP]
11 [/SUP]To what purpose
is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
[SUP]
12 [/SUP]When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
[SUP]
13 [/SUP]Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with;
it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
[SUP]
14 [/SUP]Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear
them.
[SUP]
15 [/SUP]And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
And this was before the New Covenant in Christ Jesus.
Malachi 3:6 (KJV)
[SUP]
6 [/SUP]For I
am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.