S
Shiloah
Guest
I have been watching this thread and reading your posts with great interest. You have been verbally attacked and responded as I like to see someone respond. By that I mean that I see you putting a lot of effort into responding without nastiness, anger, and such. It is the effort to do better that I see in you, that pleases me and I know pleases God. I struggle often with my attitude toward people who seem to want to stay ignorant, and have to bite my tongue, not just in the forum but in everyday life here where I live. Willful ignorance is one of my pet peeves. This is the truth: as Sunday school teachers, my husband and I have both been told, "Don't teach us anything we don't already know." Disgusting isn't it? For people to attempt to take advantage of our Heavenly Father's grace like that is just one example of "counterfeit Christians" (great label there!) that has emboldened me in recent years to write commentaries on spiritual topics without tiptoeing through the tough stuff. ("Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:29) So, there has been a benefit, but my heart aches because of how these people treat our Adonai.
You inspire me! Thank you!
May ADONAI bless you and keep you.
May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor.
May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26 (CJB)
Thank you so much for your kind support. Obviously, I need to work on never saying anything that would not give glory to my Lord though, and I'm very aware of that and know I must keep working at it through constant prayer. I've got some great examples on these threads I need to watch closely and imitate. I hope you people know who you are, though I've said as much now and then. I just don't want to list or I fear I might leave someone out, which tells me there's lots of godly people here I can and do learn from. Thanks again.
[FONT="]Ephesians 6:12 * For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.[/FONT]