Is The Holy Spirit God's own Spirit? (compared to my blog: My faith unmasked)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
http://christianchat.com/blogs/secularhermit/4142-my-faith-unmasked.html
Thank you Kerry :), but The Holy Spirit isn't the power of God? Wouldn't that explain how Jesus was able to perform miracles, using God's own power (The Holy Spirit)?
Read at Jesus´s. Do not even pay attention to me: Joh_10:37 If I am not doing the works of my Father, then do not believe me;Joh_10:38 but if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me and I am in the Father."Joh_14:1 "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.** (Do you see 3 persons above, in those two last verses)Joh_14:10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.** (How many are they?)Joh_14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.Joh_17:20 "I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word,Joh_17:21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.God and the Lord Jesus bless you!
I will add the link later on...http://christianchat.com/blogs/secularhermit/4142-my-faith-unmasked.html