I know it occurs in scripture and seems to be a method for transfering the Holy Spirit. I would appreciate your understanding of it. Thanks.
Is the laying of hands necessary in order to receive the Holy Spirit?
I know it occurs in scripture and seems to be a method for transfering the Holy Spirit. I would appreciate your understanding of it. Thanks.
not necessary but highly recommended. Not really a transfer but more like a jumpstart from what I have seen.I know it occurs in scripture and seems to be a method for transfering the Holy Spirit. I would appreciate your understanding of it. Thanks.
I know it occurs in scripture and seems to be a method for transfering the Holy Spirit. I would appreciate your understanding of it. Thanks.
No. All we need to do is ask. (Luke 11:13)I know it occurs in scripture and seems to be a method for transfering the Holy Spirit. I would appreciate your understanding of it. Thanks.
I know it occurs in scripture and seems to be a method for transfering the Holy Spirit. I would appreciate your understanding of it. Thanks.
Really? What scripture tells you that?Acts is a transition book. It is not a doctrinal book for the body of Christ.
Really? What scripture tells you that?
So far, it seems I'm the only one to give a scripture that explains in detail how to receive the Holy Spirit....
Really? What scripture tells you that?
So far, it seems I'm the only one to give a scripture that explains in detail how to receive the Holy Spirit....
All scripture is profitable for doctrine.Acts is a transition book. It is not a doctrinal book for the body of Christ.
Acts is a transition book. It is not a doctrinal book for the body of Christ.