Is The Precious BLOOD Of CHRIST Sufficient for you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend(s), CHRIST Died for our sins, but HIS Precious BLOOD Is
Insufficient for God’s ETERNAL Salvation? God’s EVERLASTING Salvation?

Why is it, Since “God IS SATISFIED” With HIS SON’s Payment, that some are not?:

Isa 53:10 "Yet it pleased The LORD to bruise Him; He hath put him to grief: when
Thou shalt make His Soul An Offering For sin, He shall see his seed, He shall
prolong his days, and the pleasure of The LORD shall prosper in His Hand."

Isa 53:11 "He Shall See of The Travail Of His Soul, and Shall Be Satisfied: By
His Knowledge Shall My Righteous Servant JUSTIFY many; for He Shall Bear
their iniquities."

Apparently some ignore "The Travail Of HIS SOUL," thus making
HIS Precious BLOOD INsufficient for themselves! Ah, LORD, how tragic!!

Be Blessed!

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

Isa 53:10 "Yet it pleased The LORD to bruise Him; He hath put him to grief: when

their iniquities."

Be Blessed!
yes his blood is sufficient for remission of sins , just like his words are sufficient for eternal Life

a covenant is the word first and the. The blood of remission according to the word of said covenant

the old covenant is given like this

“And Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the Lord hath said will we do.

And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.

And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient.

And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the Lord hath made with you concerning all these words.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭24:3, 6-

you have to have words first from God like they did and we do in the gospel the New Testament word

The blood was shed after Jesus preached the word of God , told us to believe and keep it , then shed the. Kind of remission same as Moses

“For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭26:28‬ ‭KJV‬‬

you are stuck because you are only acknowledging half of the gospel it’s remission of sins by the suffering and death of Jesus you understand and accept that part but your rejecting the let about the word calling you to repentance

“And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:46-47‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You only seem willing to acknowledge that Jesus died for your sins and shed his blood and can’t hear his words of life that makes us new again “ born again “

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:5-6‬ ‭

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we are renewed by believing the thkngs jesus taught and then afterward shed his blood that enjoins us to his word like the blood of goats and bulls did for them to Moses word

don’t you want to believe this part also ?

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that’s the lord himself do you believe him above your own thinking ? Isn’t that what we want ? Eternal
Life according to what Jesus Christ said ? Because our faith is meant to be fixed in him right ? Isn’t his word enough for us ? His word who willingly poured out his blood and even his tears for us ....of not Jesus words about eternal
Life and salvstion whos should we believe ?

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018

I like a little bread as well.

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Mat 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mat 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
I wonder if anyone here knows why God was satisfied by seeing the travail of his Sons soul.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I wonder if anyone here knows why God was satisfied by seeing the travail of his Sons soul.
because it meant that Gods will of salvation would prosper in his hands after he rose up in victory over his trials accomplishing the task of bringing many sins to glory through christs suffering and death in removing thier sins so they could come near and be healed by believing the knowledge he gave us in the gospel

“Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it gave God pleasure to bruise Christ , because he has become an atonement that meant we could now be saved . And redeemed from death To God

In Christ Gods will is orospering he’s making himself an eternal family , and christs suffering was the catalyst that brought us near to hear the life giving word

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭2:9-11, 14-

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

their iniquities."

Be Blessed!
We need the Blood AND Body of Jesus Christ, NOT just the Blood.

The Blood of Jesus Christ takes away ALL our sin AND His Body gives us the Human Fulfillment of The Law which is The Righteousness of God....BOTH His Blood AND His Body we MUST receive for Salvation.

Too many receive just His Blood and then go around trying to do “good works” to stay saved...or get hung up on trying to obey the Law....so sad.

His Body is our Righteousness....the total fulfillment of all righteousness that God required from us.....Jesus Christ is.....The Lord our Righteousness.

The good works we do now after being saved are NOT for our salvation or even our Righteousness but, for God’s Glory and God’s Kingdom in the Earth. :love:(y)

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
The good works we do now after being saved are NOT for our salvation or even our Righteousness but,
But the fruit of salvation

The branch without fruit will be cut, and send to hell

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
because it meant that Gods will of salvation would prosper in his hands after he rose up in victory over his trials accomplishing the task of bringing many sins to glory through christs suffering and death in removing thier sins so they could come near and be healed by believing the knowledge he gave us in the gospel

“Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it gave God pleasure to bruise Christ , because he has become an atonement that meant we could now be saved . And redeemed from death To God

In Christ Gods will is orospering he’s making himself an eternal family , and christs suffering was the catalyst that brought us near to hear the life giving word

“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭2:9-11, 14-
And why does the travail of Christs soul produce all that? Why was it necessary for the Father to have his Son suffer?

Dec 9, 2011

Some believe that once you are saved you have to maintain your salvation by doing good works are you won't receive salvation.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
yes his blood is sufficient for remission of sins , just like his words are sufficient for eternal Life

a covenant is the word first and the. The blood of remission according to the word of said covenant

the old covenant is given like this

“And Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the Lord hath said will we do.

And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.

And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient.

And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which the Lord hath made with you concerning all these words.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭24:3, 6-

you have to have words first from God like they did and we do in the gospel the New Testament word

The blood was shed after Jesus preached the word of God , told us to believe and keep it , then shed the. Kind of remission same as Moses

“For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭26:28‬ ‭KJV‬‬

you are stuck because you are only acknowledging half of the gospel it’s remission of sins by the suffering and death of Jesus you understand and accept that part but your rejecting the let about the word calling you to repentance

“And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:46-47‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You only seem willing to acknowledge that Jesus died for your sins and shed his blood and can’t hear his words of life that makes us new again “ born again “

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:5-6‬ ‭

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we are renewed by believing the thkngs jesus taught and then afterward shed his blood that enjoins us to his word like the blood of goats and bulls did for them to Moses word

don’t you want to believe this part also ?

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that’s the lord himself do you believe him above your own thinking ? Isn’t that what we want ? Eternal
Life according to what Jesus Christ said ? Because our faith is meant to be fixed in him right ? Isn’t his word enough for us ? His word who willingly poured out his blood and even his tears for us ....of not Jesus words about eternal
Life and salvstion whos should we believe ?
Where would I find what your saying taught by Paul to the Church . We of course want to be sharing today the correct prerequisite.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
This is a great question . Many, it seems do not actually appeared to have trusted on the atonement.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Some believe that once you are saved you have to maintain your salvation by doing good works are you won't receive salvation.
How do you "keep" being saved? since there was nothing we did or nothing we could do to be saved in the first place "only believe" and this too is a gift from God.

Dec 9, 2011
How do you "keep" being saved? since there was nothing we did or nothing we could do to be saved in the first place "only believe" and this too is a gift from God.
I agree but some don't, there are some that don't agree with Eternal Salvation after being reborn though If the person doesn't maintain their salvation. I believe In OSAS.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I agree but some don't, there are some that don't agree with Eternal Salvation after being reborn though If the person doesn't maintain their salvation. I believe In OSAS.
God has options other than damnation for folk who continue in wilful sin or disobedience, He will chastise and He will do so with ever increasing severity even leading to physical death. This He does with great sorrow and reluctance.

He will save us even if He has to kill us.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
And why does the travail of Christs soul produce all that? Why was it necessary for the Father to have his Son suffer?
because mankind had condemned ourselves by our sin

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

so Christ became a man with a living soul in order to atone for and fulfill the word of God that sin requires death. If we die in our sins we are lost forever , but if we accept Gods atonement for our sins . the soul that God made an offering for our sins fulfilling our death sentance so that we can turn to God and live again and not be under the shadow of that death sentance for all sinners

from the moment that man transgressed this commandment man required atonement or they are lost to death

“And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Once they broke it death became an issue for mankind because of our sin . Christs suffering is God saving us because his word of death for sin has to be fulfilled all his word does