Is The Precious BLOOD Of CHRIST Sufficient for you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
God has options other than damnation for folk who continue in wilful sin or disobedience, He will chastise and He will do so with ever increasing severity even leading to physical death. This He does with great sorrow and reluctance.

He will save us even if He has to kill us.
Gods options are what he said they are it’s always going to be what he said

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18:4‬ ‭

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:26-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we should realize about Jesus blood of we don’t let it work in us to cleanse our sins it will condemn us worse than the ot law did

not just physical death like their punishment but the second death of the spirit that never dies

the optional part is on us to believe Gids certain word and repent that’s what he is waiting for for us to come to repentance and avoid the certain death he has told us about like Noah , but he’s not going to beat us into submission he’s the one that saves us when we are drowning and sets us back in the boat

if we don’t realize what’s going on we’re going to end up in the wrong eternal home God has only given mankind one option it’s now based on who will receive his one offer it’s either life or death

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭

if we take faith that is a promise of salvstion for those who believe and are baptized for remission his own words assuring us of salvstion if we respond but he won’t force us to believe him , won’t drag us by the hair into the water it requires us to have faith and to have faith we have to hear what he’s saying and receive it

whenever God says something shall be it is immutable if it doesn’t happen it means God lies or was wrong and that’s the one impossibility in scripture for God to lie or for his word not to be true

discipline from Christ comes inside where the kingdom is he disciplines us by speaking his word into our hearts to correct us and bring us to repentance we shall be saved if we believe but the option isn’t a smack on the hand or even a terrible physical death like the Old Testament law required it’s just what he said

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
because mankind had condemned ourselves by our sin

“Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Ezekiel 18:4 doesn't say, the soul that sins, another soul will die in place of that soul.

so Christ became a man with a living soul in order to atone for and fulfill the word of God that sin requires death. If we die in our sins we are lost forever , but if we accept Gods atonement for our sins . the soul that God made an offering for our sins fulfilling our death sentance so that we can turn to God and live again and not be under the shadow of that death sentance for all sinners

from the moment that man transgressed this commandment man required atonement or they are lost to death
Atonement is an act by whick sinners are brought into a right relationship with God. Our Lord Jesus did this by not condemning the wicked sinners who treated him mercilessly.

“And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Yes, the souls that sin will die, not someone else.

Once they broke it death became an issue for mankind because of our sin . Christs suffering is God saving us because his word of death for sin has to be fulfilled all his word does
Our Savior taught repentance for forgiveness of sins. Jesus sufferings show how patient God in flesh was toward sinners who should have been judged and executed.

Dec 9, 2011
Maintain salvation is not by doing good work, it is bu abide in Him
When you say that maintaining salvation Is about abide In HIM,How In your words would a person abide In HIM?

Sidenote:It was not my Intention to derail this thread.:)

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Another way of asking this question of ourselves and each other is to ask what is more important to you, your secular life that of the here and now or your eternal life? Another related question is to ask who our life belongs to---the Lord who created us and rules the universe or does it only belong to ourselves and our flesh?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
When you say that maintaining salvation Is about abide In HIM,How In your words would a person abide In HIM?

Sidenote:It was not my Intention to derail this thread.:)
Keep believing His teaching and put into practice

John 15
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Verse 6
If not ...........thrown into the fire or hell

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Gods options are what he said they are it’s always going to be what he said

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭18:4‬ ‭

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:26-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

we should realize about Jesus blood of we don’t let it work in us to cleanse our sins it will condemn us worse than the ot law did

not just physical death like their punishment but the second death of the spirit that never dies

the optional part is on us to believe Gids certain word and repent that’s what he is waiting for for us to come to repentance and avoid the certain death he has told us about like Noah , but he’s not going to beat us into submission he’s the one that saves us when we are drowning and sets us back in the boat

if we don’t realize what’s going on we’re going to end up in the wrong eternal home God has only given mankind one option it’s now based on who will receive his one offer it’s either life or death

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭

if we take faith that is a promise of salvstion for those who believe and are baptized for remission his own words assuring us of salvstion if we respond but he won’t force us to believe him , won’t drag us by the hair into the water it requires us to have faith and to have faith we have to hear what he’s saying and receive it

whenever God says something shall be it is immutable if it doesn’t happen it means God lies or was wrong and that’s the one impossibility in scripture for God to lie or for his word not to be true

discipline from Christ comes inside where the kingdom is he disciplines us by speaking his word into our hearts to correct us and bring us to repentance we shall be saved if we believe but the option isn’t a smack on the hand or even a terrible physical death like the Old Testament law required it’s just what he said
All sin is wilful so according to your understanding of the scriptures you quote [but definitely not my understanding] you have wilfully sinned since you were saved and there is no longer any sacrifice, only a fearful expectation of judgement.

The sin being spoken of is deliberately rejecting the cross in favour of going back to religion in order to be saved or keeping laws.

It is when we reject the cross that we hold it up to contempt.

Nowhere in Hebrews does it speak of damnation for a christian.

Dec 9, 2011

John 15
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Verse 6
So I think you are saying that a person abides In HIM by continuing to believe In HIM and IMO you are talking about what a person that has been saved Will do after they have been saved which Is called renewing the mind but a person only needs to believe once and then they will continue to renew their minds

John 15

Verse 6
That's called continuous sanctification or renewing which happens after salvation but a person only needs to believe In GOD once ,and GOD saves them eternally and then they Will abide or walk by faith and not by sight.
+++
1 John 3:9
king James Version

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
+++

1 John 3:1-4
king James Version

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Leviticus 17:11, 14 (cp. Deuteronomy 12:23) “For the life of the flesh
is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an
atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement
for the soul…. For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life
thereof …”

Hebrews 9:22 “Without the shedding of blood, there is
no remission of sins.”

1 John 1:7″… the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth
us from all sin.”

Exodus 12:13 “… and when I see the blood, I will pass over
you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you,
when I smite the land of Egypt.”

Revelation 12:11 “And they overcame him (Satan) by the blood
of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony …”

Hebrews 9:14 “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who
through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God,
purge your conscience …

Hebrews 10:19, 22 “Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter
into the holiest by the blood of Jesus … Let us draw near with a true
heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an
evil conscience …”

Hebrews 13:12 “Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify
the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.”

Romans 3:24-25 “Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;”

Romans 5:9 “Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.”

Good enough for me.........

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
And why does the travail of Christs soul produce all that? Why was it necessary for the Father to have his Son suffer?
It was either that, or all humanity would be in Hell -- the literal Lake of Fire. And that was exactly the travail of the soul of Christ. The unfathomable agonies of Hell for three dark hours, including the forsaking of the Son by the Father.

Christians are hardly being taught about the infinite value of the SHED BLOOD of Christ. Yet without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins.

Since the LIFE of the flesh (body) is in the blood (as medical science has shown) it was imperative that a Life be offered for countless lives. Therefore it was THE BLOOD OF GOD which purchased the Church (Acts 20:28).

No one except the God-Man Christ Jesus could have paid that penalty. And Satan hates this fact. It was Satanic hatred that sent Christ to the cross, but Satan had no clue that that would be his own destruction. The powers of darkness were destroyed at Calvary.

Those who have been redeemed (purchased) with the precious blood of Christ cannot lose their salvation. At the same time they are commanded to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
It was either that, or all humanity would be in Hell -- the literal Lake of Fire. And that was exactly the travail of the soul of Christ. The unfathomable agonies of Hell for three dark hours, including the forsaking of the Son by the Father.

Christians are hardly being taught about the infinite value of the SHED BLOOD of Christ. Yet without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins.

Since the LIFE of the flesh (body) is in the blood (as medical science has shown) it was imperative that a Life be offered for countless lives. Therefore it was THE BLOOD OF GOD which purchased the Church (Acts 20:28).

No one except the God-Man Christ Jesus could have paid that penalty. And Satan hates this fact. It was Satanic hatred that sent Christ to the cross, but Satan had no clue that that would be his own destruction. The powers of darkness were destroyed at Calvary.

Those who have been redeemed (purchased) with the precious blood of Christ cannot lose their salvation. At the same time they are commanded to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world.
Excellent, precious friend! Hopefully some will see This Important Doctrine,
And Also
be led OUT of all the Confusion of the "SELF-salvation" teachings!

Salvation is 100 Percent Free, But Eternal Rewards
{incorruptible crown/reigning With HIM!} are 100 percent Earned!

Looking forward to meeting you in God’s Great GloryLand! ♫ :)

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Yes Jesus is enough for me. His payment on the cross is sufficient. His grace and love for me is enough.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Nowhere in Hebrews does it speak of damnation for a christian.
Correct. But too many Christians have not been given the full picture about the sacrifice of Christ.

PART I
Christians will find many articles or writings which allege that Penal Substitution as applied to the finished work of Christ is a “theory”, and one among many. They will also allege that this is purely a Reformed doctrine, and that the Reformers came up with this teaching, rather than it being a Bible and Gospel truth, which all Bible-believing Christians accept (including Non-Calvinists).

But Penal Substitution is not a theory. It is Gospel Truth. And we do not need to look at the writings of the Early Church Fathers (or any so-called scholars or theologians) to see if they had a correct understanding of Bible truth. Sometimes they did, and sometimes they did not. And they certainly did not write by Divine inspiration.

WHAT DOES PENAL SUBSTITUTION MEAN?
Theopedia provides us with a satisfactory summary of the meaning of penal substitution.
“Penal substitutionary atonement refers to the doctrine that Christ died on the cross as a substitute for sinners. God imputed the guilt of our sins to Christ, and he, in our place, bore the punishment that we deserve. This was a full payment for sins, which satisfied both the wrath and the righteousness of God, so that He could forgive sinners without compromising His own holy standard.”

The word “penal” is related to penalty, particularly crimes committed by criminals. But it is also applicable to sins committed by sinners. There is a penalty for every crime or infraction of the laws of the land. And there is also a divine penalty for every sin committed. We see divine penalties applied in the Flood of Noah’s day as well as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah (among other cities and nations in the Bible).

The word “substitution” simply means that someone other than the criminal or the sinner has been punished for the crime or sin committed. It would be similar to having two brothers in a court of law where one of them has been convicted of being a murderer. The other brother would approach the judge and ask that the death penalty be applied to him, so that his guilty brother can go free. The penalty would not change, but the one who paid the penalty would have been substituted. And the demands of justice would have been met.

GOD IS THE ULTIMATE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE
God has many attributes and many offices. One of them is that God is the Divine Judge of all humanity. There are numerous Scriptures which proclaim that God is the Divine Judge, and that all His judgments are righteous.

And the heavens shall declare His righteousness: for God is Judge Himself. Selah. (Ps 50:6) But God is the Judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another. (Ps 75:7) Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the Righteous Judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing. (2 Tim 4:8) Here Christ is the Judge, and indeed God the Father has handed over all judgment to Christ: Because He hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that Man whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead. (Acts 17:31)

THE PENALTY FOR SINS AND WICKEDNESS IS DIVINE WRATH
Throughout Scripture we see that Christ was indeed the perfect and only substitute for all mankind. “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures” (1 Cor 15:3). Had there been no cross, every sinner (all humanity) would be judged as guilty of death. And that would include the first (or physical) death as well as the second (or spiritual and eternal) death, which is separation from God in the Lake of Fire, and which expresses the wrath of God against sin.

For those who do not understand (or believe) that it is wrath, we have these Scriptures: He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (John 3:36)

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness...Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them...But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile. (Rom 1:18,32; 2:8,9)

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: (Rev 14:9,10)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
PART II

THE LAMB OF GOD TOOK UPON HIMSELF THE WRATH OF GOD
When Christians reflect upon the sufferings of Christ on the cross, they often focus on the physical pain and excruciating agony of that cross (the worst form of Roman punishment). But God would have us focus on the anguish within the soul of Christ while He bore the wrath of God within Himself. While the word “wrath” does not appear in the Gospel accounts of the crucifixion of Christ, we must be clear that that is what was applied to Christ. But it is indicated indirectly in both the Old and New Testaments. And we have other Scriptures which present the agony within the soul and spirit of Christ while He hung on that cross. The Messianic Psalms may have a double application.

TOTAL DARKNESS PREVENTED MEN FROM SEEING THE AGONY OF CHRIST
Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour...And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.(Mt 27:45; Lk 23:44,45) As many were astonied [astonished] at thee; His visage was so marred more than any man, and His form more than the sons of men: (Isa 52:14)

THE FATHER TEMPORARILY FORSOOK THE SON IN HIS WRATH
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
(Mt 27:46) My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? (Ps 22:1)

CHRIST’S HEART “MELTED LIKE WAX” IN INTENSE AGONY
I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
[internal parts or organs] (Ps 22:14) Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none. (Ps 69:20)

THE “TERRORS OF DEATH” FELL UPON CHRIST, HORROR OVERWHELMED HIM
My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me. Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.
(Ps 55:4,5) I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. (Ps 69:2) Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. (Ps 69:15) The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. (Ps 116:3)

CHRIST’S SOUL WAS PIERCED WITH “A SWORD” (THE WRATH OF GOD)
Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling
[my precious life] from the power of the dog.[figurative for Gentile enemies] (Ps 22:20) For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping, Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down. (Ps 102:9,10) Awake, O sword, against my Shepherd, and against the Man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the Shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (Zech 13:7)

CHRIST WAS SMITTEN BY GOD AND AFFLICTED
For they persecute Him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
(Ps 69:26) Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. (Isa 53:4)

CHRIST BORE THE PUNISHMENT FOR OUR PEACE
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
(Isa 53:5)

CHRIST PAID THE PENALTY FOR OUR SINS AND OUR GUILT
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
(Isa 53:6) He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare His generation? for He was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was He stricken. (Isa 53:8)

CHRIST MADE HIS SOUL AN OFFERING FOR SIN
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
(Isa 53:10-12)

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
So I think you are saying that a person abides In HIM by continuing to believe In HIM and IMO you are talking about what a person that has been saved Will do after they have been saved which Is called renewing the mind but a person only needs to believe once and then they will continue to renew their minds

That's called continuous sanctification or renewing which happens after salvation but a person only needs to believe In GOD once ,and GOD saves them eternally and then they Will abide or walk by faith and not by sight.
+++
1 John 3:9
king James Version

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
+++

1 John 3:1-4
king James Version

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
Do you believe it is possible for some people once trusting God and change his mind?

L

listenyoumust

Precious friend(s), CHRIST Died for our sins, but HIS Precious BLOOD Is
Insufficient for God’s ETERNAL Salvation? God’s EVERLASTING Salvation?

Why is it, Since “God IS SATISFIED” With HIS SON’s Payment, that some are not?:

Isa 53:10 "Yet it pleased The LORD to bruise Him; He hath put him to grief: when
Thou shalt make His Soul An Offering For sin, He shall see his seed, He shall
prolong his days, and the pleasure of The LORD shall prosper in His Hand."

Isa 53:11 "He Shall See of The Travail Of His Soul, and Shall Be Satisfied: By
His Knowledge Shall My Righteous Servant JUSTIFY many; for He Shall Bear
their iniquities."

Apparently some ignore "The Travail Of HIS SOUL," thus making
HIS Precious BLOOD INsufficient for themselves! Ah, LORD, how tragic!!

Be Blessed!
"The Travail Of HIS SOUL," is Good,that crying to the Lord of Hosts(God). HIS Precious BLOOD Is more abundant for Salvation,when you say some are not ..that's an error, SORRY to say,
This is the insight i was given .
SALVATION is a Gift, to Receive . when its not accepted wholly, will you diminish the gift? God forbid we will be unjust in reasoning. Working outwardly the fruits of salvation takes time my friend. remember Proverbs 4 :18 ,But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. when a Believer sees the good Lord that's His perfect day. Stay a Blessing

randyk

Jan 14, 2021
Pacific NW USA
Precious friend(s), CHRIST Died for our sins, but HIS Precious BLOOD Is
Insufficient for God’s ETERNAL Salvation? God’s EVERLASTING Salvation?

Why is it, Since “God IS SATISFIED” With HIS SON’s Payment, that some are not?:

Isa 53:10 "Yet it pleased The LORD to bruise Him; He hath put him to grief: when
Thou shalt make His Soul An Offering For sin, He shall see his seed, He shall
prolong his days, and the pleasure of The LORD shall prosper in His Hand."

Isa 53:11 "He Shall See of The Travail Of His Soul, and Shall Be Satisfied: By
His Knowledge Shall My Righteous Servant JUSTIFY many; for He Shall Bear
their iniquities."

Apparently some ignore "The Travail Of HIS SOUL," thus making
HIS Precious BLOOD INsufficient for themselves! Ah, LORD, how tragic!!

Be Blessed!
Very true! Jesus' Blood is all that God the Father required to cover *all* sin. Anything we try to do is coming from ourselves, and from our contaminated flesh, ie from our own ways, independent of God. And nothing can be done for God without God. We require His Grace to be able to properly imitate Him, and to ultimately satisfy what He wants from us for all eternity.

The issue often comes down to the question: do we just *say* we rely on Jesus' blood, or do we actually use his blood to conform into the image of Jesus? His blood and his representation of righteousness go together. We cannot just claim to apply his blood and fail to live like him in righteousness.

So it isn't that the blood is deficient, but that the blood represents something more than just acknowledgment of what it is. It requires conformity. If anybody says that Jesus' blood means he does everything for us, and we need do nothing in return, they need to read 1 John. John argues that the one who truly pleases God is one who lives like Jesus--not just *says* he believes in Jesus.

1 John 1.6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019

No Nehimiah6. The travail our dear Lord suffered was being falsely accused and condemned by unrepentant sinners, which is how the ungodly regard God in spirit every day.
The Father never looked at his Son as as sinful. Wicked men did.