Is the Tulsa massacre a big lie

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No. not a lie any more than the Nazis killed millions of Jews and other ethnicities

of course youtube is the THE official channel for anything you want to believe if the truth bothers you
 
Nope not a lie. But has a lot of false information going around. It was a bloody day in history back when real racism occurred. The death counts by most seem to 200+. It is actually highly debated, some say 50 deaths.

So what we learn is, racism is bad, hate it bad, murder bad, now let us see how far we have advanced and strive not to repeat it.
 
I bet it's highly debated. So are the internment camps of Germany WWII

what I learn, is that a person has to dig for the truth and pray they find it. you can find anything on youtube...I bet if you google did cats walk on the moon, you will find a vid that says they did :LOL:

just another big mouth with too many opinions he calls facts and I am no left-leaning liberal

I am also not a super right conservative...they all lie.
 
wanted to add:

the entire mess has raised its head again as CRT. what goes around.....

but the hourglass ran out.

actually, if the power to control your thoughts police of youtube find this, I dounbt it will stay up
 
sorry to monopolize the thread here, but as I am listening to the video, I have noticed that he states it is his opinion and his so called 'facts' are not historical. He is editorializing and has quite the following on youtube...so he is pandering to his white conservative audience. brings Biden into it Biden lies all the time so duh)...who cares but that's a cash cow response assured right there.

and again, I am not a leftist, but frankly, becoming more and more of a realist.
 
sorry to monopolize the thread here, but as I am listening to the video, I have noticed that he states it is his opinion and his so called 'facts' are not historical. He is editorializing and has quite the following on youtube...so he is pandering to his white conservative audience. brings Biden into it Biden lies all the time so duh)...who cares but that's a cash cow response assured right there.

and again, I am not a leftist, but frankly, becoming more and more of a realist.

That is why I said is it a lie for I do not know which means I am not taking his word for it only posting it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 49
That is why I said is it a lie for I do not know which means I am not taking his word for it only posting it.

sorry but the grammar in this post is sketchy

where did you say it was a lie? kindly point that out cause I overlooked it

your title asks if it was a lie...does not say it was or wasn't and the video..well, the video posted indicates we should basically not believe it
 
sorry but the grammar in this post is sketchy

where did you say it was a lie? kindly point that out cause I overlooked it

your title asks if it was a lie...does not say it was or wasn't and the video..well, the video posted indicates we should basically not believe it

I did not say it was a lie, but I did not say it was not a lie.

In the title I said is the Tulsa massacre a big lie for I did not know but wanted to know what other people thought.
 
I did not say it was a lie, but I did not say it was not a lie.

In the title I said is the Tulsa massacre a big lie for I did not know but wanted to know what other people thought.

.............................okey dokey.................