Is the Vaccine the Mark of the Beast (MOTB)?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Winnie21

Jun 21, 2021
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm reposting this thread being most careful to follow the guidelines of this site.

I really appreciate all the commentaries on this site about all topics related to the vaccine and the mark of the beast. We are here to help each other understand, to help us have eyes that see and ears that hear. We are here to prevent deception. God Bless You all!!!

I want to respond to statements I've seen here and all over the web about the vax being a precursor to the mark of the beast (MOTB). I have not seen a good explanation of 'precursor'. Does that mean this pandemic/vaccine is a global practice session for the beast system, training people to accept the MOTB (while actually killing people in body and soul as well, given the poison that’s in it including graphene and aborted fetal cells)? Let's consider some issues to ponder concerning whether this is a precursor, and I will also explain why I believe the vaccine is in fact the MOTB:

1. All the vaccines modify human DNA via mRNA.

2. The mRNA modifies a human's DNA, making the recipients genetically modified; researchers and doctors performing autopsies and studies on the bodies of deceased vaccine recipients are telling us that the DNA is chimeric.

3. Genetic modification of a human makes that human patentable because they are no longer found in nature; only those things NOT found in nature can be patented and owned; so now ownership of those who were previously human and are now modified becomes possible (you may be aware that patents for these vaccines existed prior to the COVID PLANdemic).

4. Revelation 18:13 tells us that in the beast system merchants will trade in the souls of men. This must be because by the time the beast system is fully fledged, those who were once men, who were previously made in God's image, and have been transformed into chimeras will be patented and owned and enslaved. Remember that the intent of the powers (that should not be) is that vast numbers who take this jab will die (gradually, in this staged genocide because it can't be obvious that the jab is the cause of death; also, they want us to bury our own dead so they don't have to deal with piles and piles). Those remaining or surviving as modified humanoids (ideal max population is written in the Georgia guidestones) will be patentable and owned.

5. God made us in his image, inclusive of our DNA. When our DNA is modified and we're patentable or owned by the beast, can our body still be the temple of God? Can such a soul that is patented and traded still be made in God's image? (Remember, historical slavery is NOT the same as the slavery resulting from being patented and traded in the beast system, because slaves like the Jews in ancient Egypt or African Americans in the United States were not genetically modified). The beast system takes slavery to a whole new level, without possibility of freedom, or even a fight for freedom. All minds are locked into the artificial intelligence (AI) hive.

6. It should be clear to Christians that we are in end times because of the magnitude of deception in the world (deception is a major birth pang of the end times see Matthew 24). The deception is very obvious because COVID is treatable and treatments are banned, abolished, and some pharmacies carrying the treatments are being destroyed in parts of the world.

7. I asked God for many months about this vaccine, whether it is the MOTB. He sent me a dream on June 23rd 2021 confirming that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I’ll post a transcript of my dream in future).

Many insist that the vax is NOT the MOTB because it appears to be sneaked into the world, and is happening outside of the prophetic timeline ie., prior to prophetic events that are supposed to occur before it. Remember that even the MOTB has to have a starting point, an inception point, which builds up to the climax in the beast system where the penalty is death. Remember even Jesus came in a manner that was completely unexpected for the Jews; He did not appear to arrive in the manner they expected nor did He say the things they wanted to hear; so they proceeded to reject and crucify him. Remember that Eve ate the apple because she was deceived; she did not remember God's warning and instead believed Satan that she would 'surely not die', and so the fate of mankind was sealed. Similarly many misunderstand and reject God's teachings, and will be deceived and take the mark, and seal their eternal fate. Remember, that the Book of Revelation has been warning us about the mark of the beast for centuries and for Christians who have taken the time to truly understand His Holy Word, God will provide clear warnings. God sent me such a warning and I am compelled to declare it from as many rooftops as possible to His followers.

Is there salvation after taking the mark because you did not realize it is the mark, because it is being delivered via deception as a treatment? That is above my spiritual pay grade. However, as Christians, we love one another and pray ceaselessly for each other. Members of my immediate family have taken it despite my warnings, and despite showing them videos by very informed and highly respected doctors, pastors, and researchers. I pray for them daily, believing in the mercy of God, while very aware of the fate of those who take the mark which is spelled out in Revelation. Their fate is above my spiritual pay grade.

We have to understand that God turns those who are not true followers over to deception. And deception takes many forms. Who are the true followers of Jesus Christ? Each of us has to examine our souls and seek Him with all our heart, mind, body and soul.

What about children or the old who are given the MOTB without their consent? God is merciful and they are safely in His loving hands. He can do all things. He made us, He created the entire universe, He can certainly undo a mark imposed on the innocent. We pray for them.

As we witness the INCEPTION of the mark of the beast, many Christians believe the false doctors and apostate teachers and pastors that the vax is a protection and treatment. Christians have to ask themselves why a vaccine that does not prevent infection or transmission is protective? And we as Christians have to ask why a mask should be worn by only the unvaccinated, when the vaccinated also transmit and infect? And also ask why only the unvaccinated should be excluded from restaurants, gyms, etc, when in fact the vaccination itself does not prevent transmission or infection, and when there is ALWAYS asymptomatic spread? We have to ask ourselves what should be we vaccinated for even though the virus responds well to even natural treatments and supplements, not to mention hydrocholoroquine and ivermectin? Surely these, and many other obvious lies and inconsistencies should be a clear sign that there is a NEFARIOUS hidden agenda behind this jab.

What has to be understood is that the MOTB system as depicted in Revelation 13 will not happen overnight, in one instance, where the old serpent appears as the Antichrist and blatantly declares 'TAKE MY MARK OR DIE'. However, when the beast system is fully in place I do think that the Antichrist will blatantly threaten those who are highly resistant to the mark. The vast majority of those who will strongly resist the mark are Christians so it's really only the Christians who will be threatened with death; non Christians will likely take it long before the penalty is death; for these, the penalty will be livelihood (buying and selling). The buying and selling threat has already started in 2021 in the guise of a fake vaccine.

Christians have to understand that we are in tribulation; our livelihoods are being threatened by these mandates. Our faith in Jesus is being tested. Do we trust Him to provide? That is the question we are faced with. We are appointed to tribulation, not to wrath.

We have to understand that Satan is not in the business of warning or disclosing; one must use wisdom and discernment to recognize the MOTB, that is why in Revelation 13:18 it is written 'here is wisdom' . Remember that Satan did not give Eve any disclosure, and God proceeded to curse mankind, and look at the fate of mankind since then. Nor will Satan give disclosure when it comes to the mark of the beast, he's not and has never been in the business of warning or telling the truth. It will be delivered via deception, just like the knowledge gained by eating the apple was delivered via deception; the old serpent told Eve, 'you will surely not die'. Regarding the vaccine, Satan's mouthpieces are proclaiming, 'you will surely not die'. Sound familiar?

Remember that the entire Bible and the prophetic Books including Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel and the Book of Revelation, as well as the first Book of Enoch are God's warnings. If we have been studying the Holy Word, and walk the talk of our faith, and are truly born again, we cannot be taken by surprise; these warnings have been proclaimed by the prophets from the rooftops for thousands of years. The question is do we understand, or are we deceived?

Remember that Noah warned humankind for over 100 years before the flood (in those days people lived to 1000+ years of age), that the flood was coming. Yet they were eating and marrying and being given in marriage until the day Noah entered the ark. As Jesus warned us the end times will be as in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37).

Remember that only 7 people entered Noah's ark.

Friends, let us pray those that refuse the mark of the beast will number more than 7.

Amen & Amen!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm reposting this thread being most careful to follow the guidelines of this site.

I really appreciate all the commentaries on this site about all topics related to the vaccine and the mark of the beast. We are here to help each other understand, to help us have eyes that see and ears that hear. We are here to prevent deception. God Bless You all!!!

I want to respond to statements I've seen here and all over the web about the vax being a precursor to the mark of the beast (MOTB). I have not seen a good explanation of 'precursor'. Does that mean this pandemic/vaccine is a global practice session for the beast system, training people to accept the MOTB (while actually killing people in body and soul as well, given the poison that’s in it including graphene and aborted fetal cells)? Let's consider some issues to ponder concerning whether this is a precursor, and I will also explain why I believe the vaccine is in fact the MOTB:

2. The mRNA modifies a human's DNA, making the recipients genetically modified; researchers and doctors performing autopsies and studies on the bodies of deceased vaccine recipients are telling us that the DNA is chimeric.

3. Genetic modification of a human makes that human patentable because they are no longer found in nature; only those things NOT found in nature can be patented and owned; so now ownership of those who were previously human and are now modified becomes possible (you may be aware that patents for these vaccines existed prior to the COVID PLANdemic).

4. Revelation 18:13 tells us that in the beast system merchants will trade in the souls of men. This must be because by the time the beast system is fully fledged, those who were once men, who were previously made in God's image, and have been transformed into chimeras will be patented and owned and enslaved. Remember that the intent of the powers (that should not be) is that vast numbers who take this jab will die (gradually, in this staged genocide because it can't be obvious that the jab is the cause of death; also, they want us to bury our own dead so they don't have to deal with piles and piles). Those remaining or surviving as modified humanoids (ideal max population is written in the Georgia guidestones) will be patentable and owned.

5. God made us in his image, inclusive of our DNA. When our DNA is modified and we're patentable or owned by the beast, can our body still be the temple of God? Can such a soul that is patented and traded still be made in God's image? (Remember, historical slavery is NOT the same as the slavery resulting from being patented and traded in the beast system, because slaves like the Jews in ancient Egypt or African Americans in the United States were not genetically modified). The beast system takes slavery to a whole new level, without possibility of freedom, or even a fight for freedom. All minds are locked into the artificial intelligence (AI) hive.

6. It should be clear to Christians that we are in end times because of the magnitude of deception in the world (deception is a major birth pang of the end times see Matthew 24). The deception is very obvious because COVID is treatable and treatments are banned, abolished, and some pharmacies carrying the treatments are being destroyed in parts of the world.

7. I asked God for many months about this vaccine, whether it is the MOTB. He sent me a dream on June 23rd 2021 confirming that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I’ll post a transcript of my dream in future).

Many insist that the vax is NOT the MOTB because it appears to be sneaked into the world, and is happening outside of the prophetic timeline ie., prior to prophetic events that are supposed to occur before it. Remember that even the MOTB has to have a starting point, an inception point, which builds up to the climax in the beast system where the penalty is death. Remember even Jesus came in a manner that was completely unexpected for the Jews; He did not appear to arrive in the manner they expected nor did He say the things they wanted to hear; so they proceeded to reject and crucify him. Remember that Eve ate the apple because she was deceived; she did not remember God's warning and instead believed Satan that she would 'surely not die', and so the fate of mankind was sealed. Similarly many misunderstand and reject God's teachings, and will be deceived and take the mark, and seal their eternal fate. Remember, that the Book of Revelation has been warning us about the mark of the beast for centuries and for Christians who have taken the time to truly understand His Holy Word, God will provide clear warnings. God sent me such a warning and I am compelled to declare it from as many rooftops as possible to His followers.

Is there salvation after taking the mark because you did not realize it is the mark, because it is being delivered via deception as a treatment? That is above my spiritual pay grade. However, as Christians, we love one another and pray ceaselessly for each other. Members of my immediate family have taken it despite my warnings, and despite showing them videos by very informed and highly respected doctors, pastors, and researchers. I pray for them daily, believing in the mercy of God, while very aware of the fate of those who take the mark which is spelled out in Revelation. Their fate is above my spiritual pay grade.

We have to understand that God turns those who are not true followers over to deception. And deception takes many forms. Who are the true followers of Jesus Christ? Each of us has to examine our souls and seek Him with all our heart, mind, body and soul.

What about children or the old who are given the MOTB without their consent? God is merciful and they are safely in His loving hands. He can do all things. He made us, He created the entire universe, He can certainly undo a mark imposed on the innocent. We pray for them.

As we witness the INCEPTION of the mark of the beast, many Christians believe the false doctors and apostate teachers and pastors that the vax is a protection and treatment. Christians have to ask themselves why a vaccine that does not prevent infection or transmission is protective? And we as Christians have to ask why a mask should be worn by only the unvaccinated, when the vaccinated also transmit and infect? And also ask why only the unvaccinated should be excluded from restaurants, gyms, etc, when in fact the vaccination itself does not prevent transmission or infection, and when there is ALWAYS asymptomatic spread? We have to ask ourselves what should be we vaccinated for even though the virus responds well to even natural treatments and supplements, not to mention hydrocholoroquine and ivermectin? Surely these, and many other obvious lies and inconsistencies should be a clear sign that there is a NEFARIOUS hidden agenda behind this jab, or are we deceived?

Remember that Noah warned humankind for over 100 years before the flood (in those days people lived to 1000+ years of age), that the flood was coming. Yet they were eating and marrying and being given in marriage until the day Noah entered the ark. As Jesus warned us the end times will be as in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37).

Remember that only 7 people entered Noah's ark.
Friends, let us pray those that refuse the mark of the beast will number more than 7.

Amen & Amen!
  • mRNA is different than DNA
  • There is no scientific studies to prove the claim the vaccine modifies your DNA
  • The vaccine is not the mark as scripture tells us the mark will be ordered by the antichrist (where is the antichrist?)
  • The Mark will be the digits 666 on either the forehead or wrists. Scripture is quite clear on this.
  • We are not in tribulation otherwise who is the antichrist that came forth out of the sea or gentile nations?
  • Vaccines scientifically short term studies seem to help the major of people who have not had the virus. Long term is still a question.
  • Natural immunity now has a major study showing it to be more effective
  • Also studies to show masks are terrible at stopping the virus. 3ply cloth surgical masks only at 9% while N95 at 40 to 60% in a lab setting.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

Thanks for creating this interesting topic. With the data available today, it's easy to see the so-called vax is dangerous, and the risks far outweigh the benefits from a medical perspective. But could there be spiritual costs associated with it? I certainly believe it is possible. I think many Christians who are pushing for the vax reject or downplay parts of scripture such as:

1) Genesis 3, where Satan deceives the woman into bringing the whole of mankind (through Adam) into condemnation, without her realising the enormity of her sin;
2) Genesis 6, where the fallen angels took human wives to produce the Nephilim;
3) The passage where Jesus said "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's" (i.e. whose image is on the man?)

I believe the vax could be the mark of the beast. It certainly ticks off many of the boxes of scripture's warning about the mark of the beast. Christians who defend the vax will try to separate any link between the physical and the spiritual, but the above scriptures show that this is not always so black and white. They also try to infer that the acceptance of the mark will be some sort of worship of the devil, but Eve didn't worship the serpent - she just believed him and acted on her belief. These people finally (correctly) claim the blood of Jesus can pay for all of man's sins, which it can - but then why does scripture warn against receiving the mark of the beast?

Perhaps the receipt of this mark turns people into some sort of hybrid creature like the nephilim, which can no longer be redeemed as they are no longer fully man? I don't really know, or understand, but it's dangerous ground I certainly don't want to explore firsthand. If one doesn't draw the line at receiving a mark from the Beast government on one's arm, how is one going to draw the line when it comes to one's forehead or hand? Any Beast mark anywhere on my body is too close for comfort for me.

Below are the similarities I've listed between the Mark of the Beast warned about in Revelation, and the vax the Beast government is causing people to receive today.

1) A definite mark in the arm (yes, the vax is not necessarily in the right hand or the forehead, but certainly, those who take the mark are very supportive of the vax in their minds and actions, so the metaphorical right hand/forehead is there, and the literal mark in another location).
2) All, both great and small, are being caused to receive the vax mark.
3) Without the vax mark, people are losing their rights to buy and sell.
4) Those who receive the vax mark are receiving painful sores in their bodies.
5) The vax mark is being pushed by the entire Beast government (this is not just a US thing, or an Eastern or Western thing - the vax mark is clearly being pushed by the entire Beast world government system).

As I've said, the only thing that doesn't make complete sense to me is how/why would it make one lose one's salvation. However, if the mark does indeed cause DNA to be changed (as the vax manufacturers have claimed), it may be that the mark stops people being fully man. There is discussion about the graphene-oxide in the vax mark being used for mind control purposes with 5G, which again, if true, might allow people to be mind controlled to reject Christ.

The above facts make the vax-mark close enough to the Mark of the Beast we were warned of for me to avoid it. That we can't understand the mechanism of how it might cause one to lose salvation, or even if it is the actual mark, is a secondary issue. That something so closely fulfills almost all of what we were warned of nearly 2000 years ago, in my mind provides no excuse for us to accept it in good conscience.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The vaccine is not the mark as scripture tells us the mark will be ordered by the antichrist (where is the antichrist?)
Revelation 13:16-17
King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The passage does not say he ushers in the mark.

It says he causes ALL to receive it. The mark may already be well entrenched when he arrives on the scene. With many WILLING people who have enthusiastically taken it BEFORE he comes.

It is an inference to say he is the one to deliver it to the world. Maybe he does. But not necessarily.

I speculatively believe he forces everyone to get a mark to PROVE you got the vaccine. Even then, there will be billions who willingly take it. Maybe, again before he shows up.

I also speculatively think the vaccine may be the strong delusion spoken of in Thessalonians.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

It says he causes ALL to receive it. The mark may already be well entrenched when he arrives on the scene. With many WILLING people who have enthusiastically taken it BEFORE he comes.

It is an inference to say he is the one to deliver it to the world. Maybe he does. But not necessarily.

I speculatively believe he forces everyone to get a mark to PROVE you got the vaccine. Even then, there will be billions who willingly take it. Maybe, again before he shows up.
It could be he has showed up and ushered in the mark, but hasn't been revealed yet? Trump seems far too enthusiastic about the jab for my liking. Hopefully this is all just optics.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

Amen & Amen!
I'm sure you mean well. But you are just plain wrong. You are entitled to your opinions. You are not entitled to your own facts.

What do you know about graphene? Obviously, nothing. If you did, you'd know that one of the leading researchers in graphene is born again Christian Professor James Tour. Graphene is totally inert and harmless to any life form. It's just a form of carbon, no more harmful than burnt toast.

mRNA:

"DNA, which makes up our genetic code, is larger, double stranded and very long. The mRNA is a single stranded copy of a small part of the DNA, which is often released to send instructions to other parts of the cell.

DNA is stored in the protected centre of our cells – the nucleus. The mRNA is broken down quickly by the body. It never enters the nucleus, and cannot affect or combine with our DNA in any way to change our genetic code."

You say that Satan did not give Eve any disclosures. God had already warned Adam and Eve. Their sin was disobedience. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the Mark of the Beast is remotely like a vaccine. It will be on the hand of the forehead, obviously visible. Unbelievers who are already deceived will receive the mark. Those who know God and His word will refuse it. They will be killed.

I've had the first jab. It was in my upper arm, not my forehead or my hand. I know God and I know Jesus. I do not serve any man and I do not worship anyone but Lord Jesus and God.

I suggest that you do some research for assembling a collection of false statements and interpreting scripture by them. At best you look foolish, at worst you lead someone else astray. There are enough real problems for Christians to deal with without someone making them up.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I'm sure you mean well. But you are just plain wrong. You are entitled to your opinions. You are not entitled to your own facts.

What do you know about graphene? Obviously, nothing. If you did, you'd know that one of the leading researchers in graphene is born again Christian Professor James Tour. Graphene is totally inert and harmless to any life form. It's just a form of carbon, no more harmful than burnt toast.

mRNA:

"DNA, which makes up our genetic code, is larger, double stranded and very long. The mRNA is a single stranded copy of a small part of the DNA, which is often released to send instructions to other parts of the cell.

DNA is stored in the protected centre of our cells – the nucleus. The mRNA is broken down quickly by the body. It never enters the nucleus, and cannot affect or combine with our DNA in any way to change our genetic code."

You say that Satan did not give Eve any disclosures. God had already warned Adam and Eve. Their sin was disobedience. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the Mark of the Beast is remotely like a vaccine. It will be on the hand of the forehead, obviously visible. Unbelievers who are already deceived will receive the mark. Those who know God and His word will refuse it. They will be killed.

I've had the first jab. It was in my upper arm, not my forehead or my hand. I know God and I know Jesus. I do not serve any man and I do not worship anyone but Lord Jesus and God.

I suggest that you do some research for assembling a collection of false statements and interpreting scripture by them. At best you look foolish, at worst you lead someone else astray. There are enough real problems for Christians to deal with without someone making them up.
I agree. I only refuse to get the vaccine because my antibodies are better than the vaccine as I have Covid previously. Plus I disagree on our government's push and businesses firing or separating the public.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
King James Version

I also speculatively think the vaccine may be the strong delusion spoken of in Thessalonians.
King James Version

To receive a mark is the first of its kind. It will be a choice at that time to receive 666 or not.

The mark may already be well entrenched when he arrives on the scene.
I do not believe the scripture says it may be. It says it is the name of man or 666.

A vaccine doesn't turn people's faith away from God. So no delusion. A tyrants push for control, maybe. Still evil but not anti Christ evil. Bad science? Maybe. We will see long term.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
  • The vaccine is not the mark as scripture tells us the mark will be ordered by the antichrist (where is the antichrist?)
Also, it is necessary that the technology for the mark be revealed in preparation for that coming antichrist, as it could not have just popped up over night. We are already seeing this technology with the implant of the RFID chip under the skin in between the index finger and thumb, which is being used in Sweden.

The mark is not ordered by the antichrist/1st beast. It is the 2nd beast/false prophet who requires the inhabitants of the earth to
receive the mark:

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of his name."
  • The Mark will be the digits 666 on either the forehead or wrists. Scripture is quite clear on this.
I suspect that, just as debit and credit cards have branch, country, state and other codes within the magnetic stripe, the code of
the beasts name will also be encoded within the mark which will be located on the hand or forehead. To be clear, I do not believe that the the 666 code will be visible, but digital.

dlw

Aug 29, 2021
All though i agree with the points made on both sides of the fence on the vaxx being the mark of the beast i dont think it is. Im not taking the shots for my own reasons. Like many of you i have searched the scriptures and try to be informed on all ways of looking into all this.
This may be the best video i have found on the subject, please give it a look and watch the whole thing if you would. Thank you.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

Someone said in one of these posts, that the vaccine checks many of the boxes. However, it does not check any of the boxes! Below is the scripture:

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of his name."

* Is located on the right hand or forehead

* Without it no one will be able to buy or sell

Those are the boxes that need to be checked

The vaccine does not remain in one spot but travels through the blood stream through the entire body. And people are certainly not going to be vaccinated on the forehead.

The vaccine has nothing to do with buying or selling.

The mark, is going to be device that will replace debit/credit card swiping. Instead of swiping one's card, it will be the hand or forehead that will be scanned. People will be able to digitally credit and debit (buying and selling) their bank accounts by the swipe of their hands.

The scripture also states that without the mark, no one will be able to buy or sell. In order for that system to work, all other methods of buying and selling must be made obsolete, so that if anyone does not have the mark, then they will not be able to access their bank accounts digitally. As we draw closer to the revealing of the antichrist/beast, we will continue to see this mark of the beast technology evolve into something smaller and more applicable. Below are some secular videos of the mark technology already being used is Sweden.

I Put A Payment Chip In My Hand To Replace My Wallet - Bing video

Why human microchipping is so popular in Sweden | ITV News - Bing video

Feb 21, 2016
This video will probably be taken down on Youtube at some point.People who have already taken the jab will only turn a blind eye to the signs and deny truth because scripture says there is no going back after taking the mark.:cry:

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
" I asked God for many months about this vaccine, whether it is the MOTB. He sent me a dream on June 23rd 2021 confirming that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I’ll post a transcript of my dream in future)."

I disagree.. well it does not go inline with the word of God. Well to much to post here.. we know because its written allot of things have to happen "before" the mark. Only when He/it is taken out of the way ..then and only then does the AntiChrist come out in the open. That has not happened...we are still here. We have all power over the enemy...not some power but ALL power/authority.

Not like God to forget His own word. Well in Rev just before worship/mark He tell us those whos names are written in the lambs book will never worship the beast. See no one is telling us "worship the beast or die". Sorry that will happen and has not. Everyone that worships the beast, takes the mark they KNOW that they know they are saying NO to God and yes to the Antichrist. No one is blindly taking it. You must worship the beast or die. Then and only then does the beast tell the WORLD not some but the world to take that mark or again you die. We need to test the spirits.

Can this lead to the mark..sure but someone has to come out in the open that wow this guy ..theres something about him.. he seems to have all the answers. Haha.. its not Obama, Trump, Biden. This has always been about ISRAEL! He will come from somewhere over that area.. I believe.

And praise God Ahwatukee said it better

Winnie21

Jun 21, 2021
  • mRNA is different than DNA
  • There is no scientific studies to prove the claim the vaccine modifies your DNA
  • We are not in tribulation otherwise who is the antichrist that came forth out of the sea or gentile nations?
  • Vaccines scientifically short term studies seem to help the major of people who have not had the virus. Long term is still a question.
  • Natural immunity now has a major study showing it to be more effective
  • Also studies to show masks are terrible at stopping the virus. 3ply cloth surgical masks only at 9% while N95 at 40 to 60% in a lab setting.
I want to share this video by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny who explains why and how all the vaccines, J&J, AZ, Pfizer and Moderna modify our DNA.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/what-covid-vaccine-all-about-and-how-it-works-body

Winnie21

Jun 21, 2021
Thanks to those of you who have read and/or responded to my thread. Even though we may not all agree, it's very important to engage in a debate and to share information that helps us all grow in our understanding. On an issue this important, informed opinions are critical. This age of technological advancement is the backdrop in which the Antichrist will come to power; it is written in Daniel 12:4 "many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase." The Lord is making it possible for us to be well equipped with the knowledge that is available to us, so that we are not deceived.

Here's a really excellent explanation from Dr. Sherri Tenpenny regarding genetic modification of our DNA by all the shots. She also explains why these shots are not vaccines.

I want to share this video by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny who explains why and how all the vaccines, J&J, AZ, Pfizer and Moderna modify our DNA.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/what-covid-vaccine-all-about-and-how-it-works-body

Aug 20, 2021
S

SigP226

Mark of the Beast or not, it's my line in the sand.

There has never been a time in history where a government has forced anything on a population, where that government has turned out to be the "Good Guys". While we still have a choice on this whole thing, the idea that our freedoms are infringed upon disgusts me. Men and women throughout our history (including Christ Himself) have bled and died for my freedoms. Too many people are giving them up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easily. If you're not willing to fight for your freedom, you don't deserve it!

Aug 20, 2021
Mark of the Beast or not, it's my line in the sand.

There has never been a time in history where a government has forced anything on a population, where that government has turned out to be the "Good Guys". While we still have a choice on this whole thing, the idea that our freedoms are infringed upon disgusts me. Men and women throughout our history (including Christ Himself) have bled and died for my freedoms. Too many people are giving them up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easily. If you're not willing to fight for your freedom, you don't deserve it!
Germany forced the farm people to plant potatoes instead of turnips & that was not such a bad thing.Point never say never.Our goverment had to forced some states 2 let blacks go 2 school with whites not such a bad thing