Is the Vaccine the Mark of the Beast (MOTB)?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 20, 2021
SigP226 Think a little please: is it? [true healing inspiring needful kind?]

S

SigP226

Germany forced the farm people to plant potatoes instead of turnips & that was not such a bad thing.Point never say never.Our goverment had to forced some states 2 let blacks go 2 school with whites not such a bad thing
How are those things related to freedoms? If anything the latter promoted freedom.

O

Oblio

This is a possible scenario: If you get the vaccines, you'll get a vaccine card. There are places where you can't go into the supermarket unless you have a vaccine card. Other businesses are following suit. So are governments.
There is a growing voice that says if you don't get the vaccine, you are putting others at risk. You are a bad person. Shame is pressuring one to get it. The media is constantly telling horror stories of the virus. Fear is pressuring one to get it. Thumb screws are being tightened all around.
A black market for counterfeit cards is growing. There is talk of combining banking and other information on the vaccine cards. There has been a push to do away with cash. There is talk of a tattoo for doing online business.
At one point it will be put forth that for the safety of mankind, and the safety of our finances and personal information, it only makes sense for each person to get some kind of chip, tattoo, or other mark, in a place where it will be easily scanned, whether by phone or com-cam.
At this point, there will be so much fear and hostility that there will be little patience for talk of some ancient religious myth that not even those backward enough to believe it, can agree on. In fact, standing against this mark will brand you an enemy of the people and of the state.
Like I said, this is a possible scenario.

Diakonos

Jan 19, 2019
Anacortes, WA
I also speculatively think the vaccine may be the strong delusion spoken of in Thessalonians.
if the mark does indeed cause DNA to be changed (as the vax manufacturers have claimed)
(I have peer-reviewed journal references of all of this)
I will only talk about this in-depth with people in person. But to perhaps point you both in a useful direction, look up "VMAT2", called "the God gene" by some neurobiologists. It is a gene in our DNA that is strongly correlated with spiritual experience. When people are hooked up to hospital equipment to analyze brain activity, this gene is more active in people who welcome spiritual experiences. And people who reject God tend to have this gene less active (turned off) more than those who believe. I think the VMAT2 gene is the physical indicator of a person's tendency to welcome/respond to spiritual experiences. Apparently, this gene can be switched on and off naturally (through lifestyle) and artificially (through vaccines).

This is my personal theory: (I have Bible references for all of this)
A current or future vaccine (or other DNA altering method) may be the means of spreading Nephilim DNA to as many people as possible, inhibiting/turning off their VMAT2 genes (the deluding influence), which alters people's tendency to welcome spiritual experiences or respond positively to the Holy Spirit, which is when the Holy Spirit (the Restainer) will leave the world, which triggers the rapture (because we are eternally bound to Him) and the Tribulation begins. And remember, the Bible says that the mark is administered at the halfway point of the Tribulation...AND... non-one gets saved during the second half of the Tribulation (probably because they made a free choice to reject Yahweh, and pledge allegiance to Antichrist, thus blaspheming the Holy Spirit and justifying God's allowing of their freedom to chose Him to be taken away, via DNA alteration).

Does that sound plausible?
Could this be the essence of the mystery of lawlessness?
I have been meditating on the prophetic implications of this "pandemic" for almost 2 years. I believe the Holy Spirit has revealed this to me personally.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I do not believe the vaccines are the mark of the beast.. Having or not having a vaccine does not prevent you buying something.. When the actual mark of the beast comes in no one will be able to buy or sell without it..

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I do not believe the vaccines are the mark of the beast.. Having or not having a vaccine does not prevent you buying something.. When the actual mark of the beast comes in no one will be able to buy or sell without it..
And how does it come? Do they replace stupid vaccine passport cards with the mark?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Are you living under a rock? It has already started. How does one buy or sell if one can't enter businesses without being vaxxed? You say via internet. When the vax passport arrives, it will be linked to one's credit card. The aim is to prevent normal DNA humans from buying or selling.

noshot.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-covid-health-pass-for-restaurants-and-cafes

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
"
Vaccination Proof for Indoor Activities (Key to NYC)

As of August 17, people 12 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO for:

• Indoor dining
    • Includes restaurants, catering halls, event spaces, hotel banquet rooms, bars, nightclubs, cafeterias, grocery stores with indoor dining, coffee shops and fast food or quick service with indoor dining
  • Indoor fitness
    • Includes gyms, fitness centers, fitness classes, pools, indoor studios and dance studios
  • Indoor entertainment
    • Includes movie theaters, music and concert venues, museums, aquariums and zoos, professional sports arenas, indoor stadiums, convention centers, exhibition halls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, pool and billiard halls, recreational game"

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
And how does it come? Do they replace stupid vaccine passport cards with the mark?
The mark of the beast comes when people are caused to worship the image of the beast..

Revelation 13: KJV
15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. {16} And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: {17} And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

I see the Mark of the beast as the anti-christs reward to those who worship the image of the beast.. Those who refuse to worship the image will be executed..

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The mark of the beast comes when people are caused to worship the image of the beast..

15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. {16} And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: {17} And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

I see the Mark of the beast as the anti-christs reward to those who worship the image of the beast.. Those who refuse to worship the image will be executed..
Is not accepting an abomination (the so-called vax) into the temple of the Holy Spirit (a believer's body) an act of worship?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Are you living under a rock? It has already started. How does one buy or sell if one can't enter businesses without being vaxxed? You say via internet. When the vax passport arrives, it will be linked to one's credit card. The aim is to prevent normal DNA humans from buying or selling.

View attachment 230710

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-covid-health-pass-for-restaurants-and-cafes

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-vaccines-keytonyc.page
"
Vaccination Proof for Indoor Activities (Key to NYC)

As of August 17, people 12 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO for:

• Indoor dining
    • Includes restaurants, catering halls, event spaces, hotel banquet rooms, bars, nightclubs, cafeterias, grocery stores with indoor dining, coffee shops and fast food or quick service with indoor dining
  • Indoor fitness
    • Includes gyms, fitness centers, fitness classes, pools, indoor studios and dance studios
  • Indoor entertainment
    • Includes movie theaters, music and concert venues, museums, aquariums and zoos, professional sports arenas, indoor stadiums, convention centers, exhibition halls, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, pool and billiard halls, recreational game"
Nothing stops people shopping online.. Nothing stops you buying from your neighbor.. You can still buy stuff without getting vaccinated.. But when the mark of the beast comes out it will be impossible to buy anything because you will be using the mark of the beast to buy and sell stuff.. It will be a cashless society with the cash card / credit card chip will be implanted under ones skin.. You see people today waving their mobile phone over the receptor to automatically pay for things.. So the infrastructure is already set up / established and it is a small step to have that function moved to a micro device implanted in your hand or in your forehead..

No one gets injected in their hand or in there forehead when they receive the vaccine, they receive it in their arm near their shoulder..

16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

The prophecy is specific / detailed.. It will be injected into ones forehead or hand.. Not ones shoulder..

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Nothing stops people shopping online.. Nothing stops you buying from your neighbor.. You can still buy stuff without getting vaccinated.. But when the mark of the beast comes out it will be impossible to buy anything because you will be using the mark of the beast to buy and sell stuff.. It will be a cashless society with the cash card / credit card chip will be implanted under ones skin.. You see people today waving their mobile phone over the receptor to automatically pay for things.. So the infrastructure is already set up / established and it is a small step to have that function moved to a micro device implanted in your hand or in your forehead..

No one gets injected in their hand or in there forehead when they receive the vaccine, they receive it in their arm near their shoulder..

16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

The prophecy is specific / detailed.. It will be injected into ones forehead or hand.. Not ones shoulder..
Why would you chance it? The mark in your arm is to close to the predictions in Revelation. It would be like Eve playing with the forbidden fruit, but not actually eating it (yet). Why would you?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Is not accepting an abomination (the so-called vax) into the temple of the Holy Spirit (a believer's body) an act of worship?
No i do not think so.. Worship in regard to the Mark is worship of an image that speaks.. I believe it is the televised image of the anti-christ that people all around the world will be bowing to and worshiping.. An image is a flat 2D representation and the perfect description of a TV for a first century man like John is an image that has life and speaks..

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

People worship their job, they worship money, they worship being able to be part of the country club and what you worship you will serve. Getting the mark of the beast is their obedience and service to the beast because of what they serve. The Bible is clear, if you don't get it you can't buy or sell and that is what they worship.

This vaccine passport paves the way for that to happen. Obviously it is not the mark, but the mark is directly related to this.

Germany had a mark for the Jews, the mark of the beast is directly related to that as well. Everything about this vaccine is designed to tell Christians to be on guard, as a result it separates out the Christians from the unbelievers. If you do not care about Daniel's word on the clay mixed with iron, if you don't care about the warning that the number of the name is 666, if you don't care about the word concerning the Mark of the Beast being necessary to buy or sell you wouldn't question this vaccine.

Why do you think they are rubbing all the Christians face in it, so they can make a distinction just as the Star of David did in Germany.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Why would you chance it? The mark in your arm is to close to the predictions in Revelation. It would be like Eve playing with the forbidden fruit, but not actually eating it (yet). Why would you?
Well i believe the Prophecy is detailed and specific for a reason.. And this vaccine is not close enough to the Biblical revelation to be the actual mark of the beast..

Now the debate as to wheather the Vaccine is a good thing or a bad thing is completely different topic.. It may be a bad thing and people can make up their own mind to either get it or not.. My posts here are only here to put forward my positon that i do not believe the vaccines are the mark of the beast..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
People worship their job, they worship money, they worship being able to be part of the country club and what you worship you will serve. Getting the mark of the beast is their obedience and service to the beast because of what they serve. The Bible is clear, if you don't get it you can't buy or sell and that is what they worship.

This vaccine passport paves the way for that to happen. Obviously it is not the mark, but the mark is directly related to this.

Germany had a mark for the Jews, the mark of the beast is directly related to that as well. Everything about this vaccine is designed to tell Christians to be on guard, as a result it separates out the Christians from the unbelievers. If you do not care about Daniel's word on the clay mixed with iron, if you don't care about the warning that the number of the name is 666, if you don't care about the word concerning the Mark of the Beast being necessary to buy or sell you wouldn't question this vaccine.

Why do you think they are rubbing all the Christians face in it, so they can make a distinction just as the Star of David did in Germany.
Yes there are many examples of indentifiers imposed on people down through history and you gave legitimate examples of them and one day, probably after a major world wide series of calamities the Mark of the Beast will be an imposed requiorment to take part in economic activity.. When that day comes people who are followers of the LORD Jesus and who are thus guided by His Holy Spirit will understand and will refuse the Mark and if nessecary will accept being beheaded for their refusal.. But that is not the covid vaccines.. It might be a test run,. A way to establish a precedence.. To as it where train people into a state of mind where they are willing to go with the authorities demands to keep them safe and prosperous.. But as i said these Vaccines are not the actual Mark of the Beast..

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yes there are many examples of indentifiers imposed on people down through history and you gave legitimate examples of them and one day, probably after a major world wide series of calamities the Mark of the Beast will be an imposed requiorment to take part in economic activity.. When that day comes people who are followers of the LORD Jesus and who are thus guided by His Holy Spirit will understand and will refuse the Mark and if nessecary will accept being beheaded for their refusal.. But that is not the covid vaccines.. It might be a test run,. A way to establish a precedence.. To as it where train people into a state of mind where they are willing to go with the authorities demands to keep them safe and prosperous.. But as i said these Vaccines are not the actual Mark of the Beast..
I think if you are looking for a reason as to whether or not to get the "vaccine" then I would say use the Nuremberg laws. They have not identified the ingredients, that is a requirement that they must do before anyone can legally mandate it.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
To soften the blow of the coming self-inflicted “unprecedented economic endeavor,” the Canadian government, for example, will allegedly offer “total debt relief.”

“This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program,” says the whistleblower. “In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever.”

“The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lockdown.”

That last revelation brings to mind what globalists in the United Nations have been planning to implement as part of their Agenda 2030.

While this leak refers to Canada, the push for universal basic income has gained traction across the world and is just part of the now-infamous globalist proposal The Great Reset.

A white paper presented by World Economic Forum (WEF) Chairman Klaus Schwab reveals The Great Reset as a top-down, global consolidation of control that uses government responses to COVID as cover to establish a “new normal.”

“In terms of economics and monetary policy, the Great Reset would involve a consolidation of wealth, on the one hand, and the likely issuance of universal basic income (UBI) on the other,” writes Michael Rectenwald from Mises Institute. “It might include a shift to a digital currency, including a consolidated centralization of banking and bank accounts, immediate real-time taxation, negative interest rates, and centralized surveillance and control over-spending and debt.”

“…Schwab and the WEF also define the Great Reset in terms of the convergence of economic, monetary, technological, medical, genomic, environmental, military, and governance systems. The Great Reset would involve vast transformations in each of these domains, changes which, according to Schwab, will not only alter our world but also lead us to ‘question what it means to be human.'”

With seemingly no end to the economic uncertainty most people are going through, politicians have only escalated their push for UBI.

whistleblower-globalists-planning-more-lockdowns-to-usher-in-universal-basic-income

I think the trap is being set right now, so it's decision time.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
To soften the blow of the coming self-inflicted “unprecedented economic endeavor,” the Canadian government, for example, will allegedly offer “total debt relief.”..

I think the trap is being set right now, so it's decision time.
Sell yourself as a slave and they will pay off the catastrophic economic policies and mismanagement of the government.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Sell yourself as a slave and they will pay off the catastrophic economic policies and mismanagement of the government.
I'm gonna pass, but where are we suppose to live?