Is the Vaccine the Mark of the Beast (MOTB)?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm reposting this thread being most careful to follow the guidelines of this site.

I really appreciate all the commentaries on this site about all topics related to the vaccine and the mark of the beast. We are here to help each other understand, to help us have eyes that see and ears that hear. We are here to prevent deception. God Bless You all!!!

I want to respond to statements I've seen here and all over the web about the vax being a precursor to the mark of the beast (MOTB). I have not seen a good explanation of 'precursor'. Does that mean this pandemic/vaccine is a global practice session for the beast system, training people to accept the MOTB (while actually killing people in body and soul as well, given the poison that’s in it including graphene and aborted fetal cells)? Let's consider some issues to ponder concerning whether this is a precursor, and I will also explain why I believe the vaccine is in fact the MOTB:

1. All the vaccines modify human DNA via mRNA.

2. The mRNA modifies a human's DNA, making the recipients genetically modified; researchers and doctors performing autopsies and studies on the bodies of deceased vaccine recipients are telling us that the DNA is chimeric.

3. Genetic modification of a human makes that human patentable because they are no longer found in nature; only those things NOT found in nature can be patented and owned; so now ownership of those who were previously human and are now modified becomes possible (you may be aware that patents for these vaccines existed prior to the COVID PLANdemic).

4. Revelation 18:13 tells us that in the beast system merchants will trade in the souls of men. This must be because by the time the beast system is fully fledged, those who were once men, who were previously made in God's image, and have been transformed into chimeras will be patented and owned and enslaved. Remember that the intent of the powers (that should not be) is that vast numbers who take this jab will die (gradually, in this staged genocide because it can't be obvious that the jab is the cause of death; also, they want us to bury our own dead so they don't have to deal with piles and piles). Those remaining or surviving as modified humanoids (ideal max population is written in the Georgia guidestones) will be patentable and owned.

5. God made us in his image, inclusive of our DNA. When our DNA is modified and we're patentable or owned by the beast, can our body still be the temple of God? Can such a soul that is patented and traded still be made in God's image? (Remember, historical slavery is NOT the same as the slavery resulting from being patented and traded in the beast system, because slaves like the Jews in ancient Egypt or African Americans in the United States were not genetically modified). The beast system takes slavery to a whole new level, without possibility of freedom, or even a fight for freedom. All minds are locked into the artificial intelligence (AI) hive.

6. It should be clear to Christians that we are in end times because of the magnitude of deception in the world (deception is a major birth pang of the end times see Matthew 24). The deception is very obvious because COVID is treatable and treatments are banned, abolished, and some pharmacies carrying the treatments are being destroyed in parts of the world.

7. I asked God for many months about this vaccine, whether it is the MOTB. He sent me a dream on June 23rd 2021 confirming that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I’ll post a transcript of my dream in future).

Many insist that the vax is NOT the MOTB because it appears to be sneaked into the world, and is happening outside of the prophetic timeline ie., prior to prophetic events that are supposed to occur before it. Remember that even the MOTB has to have a starting point, an inception point, which builds up to the climax in the beast system where the penalty is death. Remember even Jesus came in a manner that was completely unexpected for the Jews; He did not appear to arrive in the manner they expected nor did He say the things they wanted to hear; so they proceeded to reject and crucify him. Remember that Eve ate the apple because she was deceived; she did not remember God's warning and instead believed Satan that she would 'surely not die', and so the fate of mankind was sealed. Similarly many misunderstand and reject God's teachings, and will be deceived and take the mark, and seal their eternal fate. Remember, that the Book of Revelation has been warning us about the mark of the beast for centuries and for Christians who have taken the time to truly understand His Holy Word, God will provide clear warnings. God sent me such a warning and I am compelled to declare it from as many rooftops as possible to His followers.

Is there salvation after taking the mark because you did not realize it is the mark, because it is being delivered via deception as a treatment? That is above my spiritual pay grade. However, as Christians, we love one another and pray ceaselessly for each other. Members of my immediate family have taken it despite my warnings, and despite showing them videos by very informed and highly respected doctors, pastors, and researchers. I pray for them daily, believing in the mercy of God, while very aware of the fate of those who take the mark which is spelled out in Revelation. Their fate is above my spiritual pay grade.

We have to understand that God turns those who are not true followers over to deception. And deception takes many forms. Who are the true followers of Jesus Christ? Each of us has to examine our souls and seek Him with all our heart, mind, body and soul.

What about children or the old who are given the MOTB without their consent? God is merciful and they are safely in His loving hands. He can do all things. He made us, He created the entire universe, He can certainly undo a mark imposed on the innocent. We pray for them.

As we witness the INCEPTION of the mark of the beast, many Christians believe the false doctors and apostate teachers and pastors that the vax is a protection and treatment. Christians have to ask themselves why a vaccine that does not prevent infection or transmission is protective? And we as Christians have to ask why a mask should be worn by only the unvaccinated, when the vaccinated also transmit and infect? And also ask why only the unvaccinated should be excluded from restaurants, gyms, etc, when in fact the vaccination itself does not prevent transmission or infection, and when there is ALWAYS asymptomatic spread? We have to ask ourselves what should be we vaccinated for even though the virus responds well to even natural treatments and supplements, not to mention hydrocholoroquine and ivermectin? Surely these, and many other obvious lies and inconsistencies should be a clear sign that there is a NEFARIOUS hidden agenda behind this jab.

What has to be understood is that the MOTB system as depicted in Revelation 13 will not happen overnight, in one instance, where the old serpent appears as the Antichrist and blatantly declares 'TAKE MY MARK OR DIE'. However, when the beast system is fully in place I do think that the Antichrist will blatantly threaten those who are highly resistant to the mark. The vast majority of those who will strongly resist the mark are Christians so it's really only the Christians who will be threatened with death; non Christians will likely take it long before the penalty is death; for these, the penalty will be livelihood (buying and selling). The buying and selling threat has already started in 2021 in the guise of a fake vaccine.

Christians have to understand that we are in tribulation; our livelihoods are being threatened by these mandates. Our faith in Jesus is being tested. Do we trust Him to provide? That is the question we are faced with. We are appointed to tribulation, not to wrath.

We have to understand that Satan is not in the business of warning or disclosing; one must use wisdom and discernment to recognize the MOTB, that is why in Revelation 13:18 it is written 'here is wisdom' . Remember that Satan did not give Eve any disclosure, and God proceeded to curse mankind, and look at the fate of mankind since then. Nor will Satan give disclosure when it comes to the mark of the beast, he's not and has never been in the business of warning or telling the truth. It will be delivered via deception, just like the knowledge gained by eating the apple was delivered via deception; the old serpent told Eve, 'you will surely not die'. Regarding the vaccine, Satan's mouthpieces are proclaiming, 'you will surely not die'. Sound familiar?

Remember that the entire Bible and the prophetic Books including Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel and the Book of Revelation, as well as the first Book of Enoch are God's warnings. If we have been studying the Holy Word, and walk the talk of our faith, and are truly born again, we cannot be taken by surprise; these warnings have been proclaimed by the prophets from the rooftops for thousands of years. The question is do we understand, or are we deceived?

Remember that Noah warned humankind for over 100 years before the flood (in those days people lived to 1000+ years of age), that the flood was coming. Yet they were eating and marrying and being given in marriage until the day Noah entered the ark. As Jesus warned us the end times will be as in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37).

Remember that only 7 people entered Noah's ark.

Friends, let us pray those that refuse the mark of the beast will number more than 7.

Amen & Amen!

Number 1 is untrue. In my country there is one which doesn't change the dna.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Is the Vaccine the Mark of the Beast (MOTB)?

No. That would be our citizen serial number, SSN, and the beast ID would be the Federal Reserve that issues fiat notes with, In God We Trust, printed thereon in order to differentiate America from atheist Communism in Russia during the Cold War.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
as others have pointed out, the Bible defines where that mark will be implemented and it is not in the arm where vaccines are given
Some are saying the word in Revelation (hand) can mean anything from the tip of the finger to the forearm. In that case, I think all criteria would be satisfied. I'm not sure if this is correct.

MOB.png

S

SophieT

Some are saying the word in Revelation (hand) can mean anything from the tip of the finger to the forearm. In that case, I think all criteria would be satisfied. I'm not sure if this is correct.

View attachment 231047

well if you want to press for the MOTB with the vaccine (that is not a vaccine) maybe....but it is given in the upper arm...way above the forearm

so.......I'm positive God won't pull a fast one on us and go 'you received the mark by accident...tough' ;)

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The short answer is no, as a vaccine is not a mark

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
well if you want to press for the MOTB with the vaccine (that is not a vaccine) maybe....but it is given in the upper arm...way above the forearm

so.......I'm positive God won't pull a fast one on us and go 'you received the mark by accident...tough' ;)
What a relief, the MOTB is from Antichrist and Satan, but you are assuring us that Satan will be up front and honest and won't try to lie, cheat, steal, or kill people by "pulling a fast one". Phew!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
For those of us that do not take vast chunks of Scripture as allegory, we have to be honest and say that Scripture unequivocally says that the mark will be taken on the right hand or forehead.

I think it’s really a stretch to make the left upper arm fit that prophecy.

Having said that, I do NOT think it’s a stretch to say an already tested means of vaccination compliance (quantum dot tattoos) via a “mark” on one’s forehead or right hand COULD be the MOTB.

I think we’ve had several assumptions about the mark for a very long time.

The first is that the mark has to be some type of debit system. It may in the end be a part of it, but it doesn’t have to be to qualify. The text says no one can buy or sell without it. It says NOTHING about it being a replacement for money. That’s an assumption.

Also. Many believe that the Antichrist ushers in the mark. Again. That may or may not be true. All the text says is that he causes all to get it. That doesn’t preclude the possibility that it’s ALREADY in place when he gets here.
He may just be the one who forces the vaccine or quantum dot tattoos refusers to get it or die.

So I think it’s very possible that although the vaccine itself is not the mark, it may work in conjunction with the mark. In essence making the mark necessary.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
For those of us that do not take vast chunks of Scripture as allegory, we have to be honest and say that Scripture unequivocally says that the mark will be taken on the right hand or forehead.

I think it’s really a stretch to make the left upper arm fit that prophecy.

Having said that, I do NOT think it’s a stretch to say an already tested means of vaccination compliance (quantum dot tattoos) via a “mark” on one’s forehead or right hand COULD be the MOTB.

I think we’ve had several assumptions about the mark for a very long time.

The first is that the mark has to be some type of debit system. It may in the end be a part of it, but it doesn’t have to be to qualify. The text says no one can buy or sell without it. It says NOTHING about it being a replacement for money. That’s an assumption.

Also. Many believe that the Antichrist ushers in the mark. Again. That may or may not be true. All the text says is that he causes all to get it. That doesn’t preclude the possibility that it’s ALREADY in place when he gets here.
He may just be the one who forces the vaccine or quantum dot tattoos refusers to get it or die.

So I think it’s very possible that although the vaccine itself is not the mark, it may work in conjunction with the mark. In essence making the mark necessary.
Right. Maybe they should be yoga instructors because that's a pretty good stretch

S

SophieT

What a relief, the MOTB is from Antichrist and Satan, but you are assuring us that Satan will be up front and honest and won't try to lie, cheat, steal, or kill people by "pulling a fast one". Phew!

get a grip

you are loosing touch with reality

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Not many people would be willing to vouch for Satan's integrity and playing fair.
Your Logical fallacy is called straw man. Nobody here is vouching for Satan

S

SophieT

Not many people would be willing to vouch for Satan's integrity and playing fair.
with all your false messaging, you are helping a great deal. you are responsible for leading gullible people astray

not in the least interested to trade remarks with you

you appear to be accusing me of playing along with the devil. it's the devil telling you that

it's not my fault your false prophecies are going to determine that you are chasing the wind and need to change direction

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Your Logical fallacy is called straw man. Nobody here is vouching for Satan
Read post #85, SophieT has assured us that no one will pull a fast one with the vaccine and the MOTB. The "Mark of the Beast" belongs to "the Beast". SophieT is assuring us that The Beast will not pull a fast one on us. Now if you want to argue that "The Beast" is not the enemy (Satan) to the kingdom of the heaven, go ahead, otherwise, any logical reading of post 85 concludes that the Beast, the enemy of the kingdom, will play fair and not pull a fast one.

S

SophieT

Read post #85, SophieT has assured us that no one will pull a fast one with the vaccine and the MOTB. The "Mark of the Beast" belongs to "the Beast". SophieT is assuring us that The Beast will not pull a fast one on us. Now if you want to argue that "The Beast" is not the enemy (Satan) to the kingdom of the heaven, go ahead, otherwise, any logical reading of post 85 concludes that the Beast, the enemy of the kingdom, will play fair and not pull a fast one.
I said no such thing

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I said no such thing
Post 85 -- "well if you want to press for the MOTB with the vaccine (that is not a vaccine) maybe....but it is given in the upper arm...way above the forearm

so.......I'm positive God won't pull a fast one on us and go 'you received the mark by accident...tough' ;)"

The Lord God has set up His law where if you do "pull a fast one" and get caught you must repay 7 fold. It would be absurd to say that Satan, who is a thief and a liar, would not try to pull a fast one with the MOTB, and yet that is what you tell us.

If Satan does try to pull a fast one it could be God's mercy because then not only would Satan have to repay the souls he stole but also 7 times that. This could be a chance for many souls to get a second chance with God and that in turn could explain how there is another rebellion by Satan at the end of the Millenial kingdom.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Post 85 -- "well if you want to press for the MOTB with the vaccine (that is not a vaccine) maybe....but it is given in the upper arm...way above the forearm

so.......I'm positive God won't pull a fast one on us and go 'you received the mark by accident...tough' ;)"

The Lord God has set up His law where if you do "pull a fast one" and get caught you must repay 7 fold. It would be absurd to say that Satan, who is a thief and a liar, would not try to pull a fast one with the MOTB, and yet that is what you tell us.

If Satan does try to pull a fast one it could be God's mercy because then not only would Satan have to repay the souls he stole but also 7 times that. This could be a chance for many souls to get a second chance with God and that in turn could explain how there is another rebellion by Satan at the end of the Millenial kingdom.
Your logical fallacy is called begging the question. You're starting with the preconceived notion that vaccines are the mark of the beaat. They're not.
The mark of the beast is specifically mentioned in the bible as a mark on the forehead or on the arm. Vaccines don't leave a mark

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm reposting this thread being most careful to follow the guidelines of this site.

I really appreciate all the commentaries on this site about all topics related to the vaccine and the mark of the beast. We are here to help each other understand, to help us have eyes that see and ears that hear. We are here to prevent deception. God Bless You all!!!

I want to respond to statements I've seen here and all over the web about the vax being a precursor to the mark of the beast (MOTB). I have not seen a good explanation of 'precursor'. Does that mean this pandemic/vaccine is a global practice session for the beast system, training people to accept the MOTB (while actually killing people in body and soul as well, given the poison that’s in it including graphene and aborted fetal cells)? Let's consider some issues to ponder concerning whether this is a precursor, and I will also explain why I believe the vaccine is in fact the MOTB:

1. All the vaccines modify human DNA via mRNA.

2. The mRNA modifies a human's DNA, making the recipients genetically modified; researchers and doctors performing autopsies and studies on the bodies of deceased vaccine recipients are telling us that the DNA is chimeric.

3. Genetic modification of a human makes that human patentable because they are no longer found in nature; only those things NOT found in nature can be patented and owned; so now ownership of those who were previously human and are now modified becomes possible (you may be aware that patents for these vaccines existed prior to the COVID PLANdemic).

4. Revelation 18:13 tells us that in the beast system merchants will trade in the souls of men. This must be because by the time the beast system is fully fledged, those who were once men, who were previously made in God's image, and have been transformed into chimeras will be patented and owned and enslaved. Remember that the intent of the powers (that should not be) is that vast numbers who take this jab will die (gradually, in this staged genocide because it can't be obvious that the jab is the cause of death; also, they want us to bury our own dead so they don't have to deal with piles and piles). Those remaining or surviving as modified humanoids (ideal max population is written in the Georgia guidestones) will be patentable and owned.

5. God made us in his image, inclusive of our DNA. When our DNA is modified and we're patentable or owned by the beast, can our body still be the temple of God? Can such a soul that is patented and traded still be made in God's image? (Remember, historical slavery is NOT the same as the slavery resulting from being patented and traded in the beast system, because slaves like the Jews in ancient Egypt or African Americans in the United States were not genetically modified). The beast system takes slavery to a whole new level, without possibility of freedom, or even a fight for freedom. All minds are locked into the artificial intelligence (AI) hive.

6. It should be clear to Christians that we are in end times because of the magnitude of deception in the world (deception is a major birth pang of the end times see Matthew 24). The deception is very obvious because COVID is treatable and treatments are banned, abolished, and some pharmacies carrying the treatments are being destroyed in parts of the world.

7. I asked God for many months about this vaccine, whether it is the MOTB. He sent me a dream on June 23rd 2021 confirming that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. I’ll post a transcript of my dream in future).

Many insist that the vax is NOT the MOTB because it appears to be sneaked into the world, and is happening outside of the prophetic timeline ie., prior to prophetic events that are supposed to occur before it. Remember that even the MOTB has to have a starting point, an inception point, which builds up to the climax in the beast system where the penalty is death. Remember even Jesus came in a manner that was completely unexpected for the Jews; He did not appear to arrive in the manner they expected nor did He say the things they wanted to hear; so they proceeded to reject and crucify him. Remember that Eve ate the apple because she was deceived; she did not remember God's warning and instead believed Satan that she would 'surely not die', and so the fate of mankind was sealed. Similarly many misunderstand and reject God's teachings, and will be deceived and take the mark, and seal their eternal fate. Remember, that the Book of Revelation has been warning us about the mark of the beast for centuries and for Christians who have taken the time to truly understand His Holy Word, God will provide clear warnings. God sent me such a warning and I am compelled to declare it from as many rooftops as possible to His followers.

Is there salvation after taking the mark because you did not realize it is the mark, because it is being delivered via deception as a treatment? That is above my spiritual pay grade. However, as Christians, we love one another and pray ceaselessly for each other. Members of my immediate family have taken it despite my warnings, and despite showing them videos by very informed and highly respected doctors, pastors, and researchers. I pray for them daily, believing in the mercy of God, while very aware of the fate of those who take the mark which is spelled out in Revelation. Their fate is above my spiritual pay grade.

We have to understand that God turns those who are not true followers over to deception. And deception takes many forms. Who are the true followers of Jesus Christ? Each of us has to examine our souls and seek Him with all our heart, mind, body and soul.

What about children or the old who are given the MOTB without their consent? God is merciful and they are safely in His loving hands. He can do all things. He made us, He created the entire universe, He can certainly undo a mark imposed on the innocent. We pray for them.

As we witness the INCEPTION of the mark of the beast, many Christians believe the false doctors and apostate teachers and pastors that the vax is a protection and treatment. Christians have to ask themselves why a vaccine that does not prevent infection or transmission is protective? And we as Christians have to ask why a mask should be worn by only the unvaccinated, when the vaccinated also transmit and infect? And also ask why only the unvaccinated should be excluded from restaurants, gyms, etc, when in fact the vaccination itself does not prevent transmission or infection, and when there is ALWAYS asymptomatic spread? We have to ask ourselves what should be we vaccinated for even though the virus responds well to even natural treatments and supplements, not to mention hydrocholoroquine and ivermectin? Surely these, and many other obvious lies and inconsistencies should be a clear sign that there is a NEFARIOUS hidden agenda behind this jab.

What has to be understood is that the MOTB system as depicted in Revelation 13 will not happen overnight, in one instance, where the old serpent appears as the Antichrist and blatantly declares 'TAKE MY MARK OR DIE'. However, when the beast system is fully in place I do think that the Antichrist will blatantly threaten those who are highly resistant to the mark. The vast majority of those who will strongly resist the mark are Christians so it's really only the Christians who will be threatened with death; non Christians will likely take it long before the penalty is death; for these, the penalty will be livelihood (buying and selling). The buying and selling threat has already started in 2021 in the guise of a fake vaccine.

Christians have to understand that we are in tribulation; our livelihoods are being threatened by these mandates. Our faith in Jesus is being tested. Do we trust Him to provide? That is the question we are faced with. We are appointed to tribulation, not to wrath.

We have to understand that Satan is not in the business of warning or disclosing; one must use wisdom and discernment to recognize the MOTB, that is why in Revelation 13:18 it is written 'here is wisdom' . Remember that Satan did not give Eve any disclosure, and God proceeded to curse mankind, and look at the fate of mankind since then. Nor will Satan give disclosure when it comes to the mark of the beast, he's not and has never been in the business of warning or telling the truth. It will be delivered via deception, just like the knowledge gained by eating the apple was delivered via deception; the old serpent told Eve, 'you will surely not die'. Regarding the vaccine, Satan's mouthpieces are proclaiming, 'you will surely not die'. Sound familiar?

Remember that the entire Bible and the prophetic Books including Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel and the Book of Revelation, as well as the first Book of Enoch are God's warnings. If we have been studying the Holy Word, and walk the talk of our faith, and are truly born again, we cannot be taken by surprise; these warnings have been proclaimed by the prophets from the rooftops for thousands of years. The question is do we understand, or are we deceived?

Remember that Noah warned humankind for over 100 years before the flood (in those days people lived to 1000+ years of age), that the flood was coming. Yet they were eating and marrying and being given in marriage until the day Noah entered the ark. As Jesus warned us the end times will be as in the days of Noah (Matthew 24:37).

Remember that only 7 people entered Noah's ark.

Friends, let us pray those that refuse the mark of the beast will number more than 7.

Amen & Amen!
Usually if a post is more than about a dozen lines, I don't read it. As to vaccines being the mark of the Beast, there are hundreds of other things that could be.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Your logical fallacy is called begging the question. You're starting with the preconceived notion that vaccines are the mark of the beaat. They're not.
The mark of the beast is specifically mentioned in the bible as a mark on the forehead or on the arm. Vaccines don't leave a mark
Wow for someone who pretends to know english you obviously can't understand the language. I have no preconceived notion about the vaccine, SophieT does.

My preconceived notion in that post is that Satan is a liar and that the Mark of the Beast belongs to the Beast. We should expect that the Beast is a liar, and will use deceit, fraud and anything else because we are not ignorant of Satan's devices and we know that our adversary goes about as a lion trying to devour us.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Wow for someone who pretends to know english you obviously can't understand the language. I have no preconceived notion about the vaccine, SophieT does.

My preconceived notion in that post is that Satan is a liar and that the Mark of the Beast belongs to the Beast. We should expect that the Beast is a liar, and will use deceit, fraud and anything else because we are not ignorant of Satan's devices and we know that our adversary goes about as a lion trying to devour us.
Or maybe you don't understand english? The Bible is translated to English
It's specifically says the mark of the base will be a mark on the hand or the forehead. Vaccines don't leave a mark