Is the Vaccine the Mark of the Beast (MOTB)?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
Lord give me strength............. Getting vaccinated is a choice. Older people, like me, are more likely to die from COVID. I know for a FACT that the vaccine generally reduces the symptoms and the risk of hospitalisation. I've had four stints in hospital since 2016. One was a heart issue and the last life threatening. COVID may well kill me, I don't know. I do know that I've had more than enough of hospitals.

It took me a long time to decide to be vaccinated. I have no side effects now. For all I know, Colin Powell was at death's door anyway. He may have felt that it was better to have the vaccine than add to his physical burden by catching COVID. He was after all in his 80's.

What annoys me is the unwarranted hyperbole that the conspiracy crowd indulges in. Murdered? That's just bull. One of the posters here routinely calls the vax poison. That's rubbish.

Monty Python could have written the script. The problem is that conspiracy theories are so outlandish that it would not be possible to satirise them.
They threaten you with loosing your job if you dont get the jab and you cannot enter some public places without showing your "pass". Just a matter of time before it becomes " you cannot buy nor sell if you do not have the MARK or the number of his name" ( im paraphrasing ). Great choice really.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

This was in the comments of the nurse announcement from Slovenia. Another thing that can't be confirmed or denied, but found it interesting.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The jab has slight side effects for many.
Which fantasyland are you living in? Or have the COVID conspirators handed you a cash bonus for deflecting from the truth? See Principia Scientific for these articles (and more):

New Study Proves COVID Jab Causes Heart Inflammation
-----------------------------------
Wow! German Study Proves Higher Vaccinations Link To Higher Death Rates
--------------------------------------
Fauci Finally Admits Vaccines Don’t Protect Against Covid Or Death
------------------------------------------
Doctor Warns Covid Jabs: “A Programmed Self-Destruction Of The Body”
----------------------------------------------------

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Which fantasyland are you living in? Or have the COVID conspirators handed you a cash bonus for deflecting from the truth? See Principia Scientific for these articles (and more):

New Study Proves COVID Jab Causes Heart Inflammation
-----------------------------------
Wow! German Study Proves Higher Vaccinations Link To Higher Death Rates
--------------------------------------
Fauci Finally Admits Vaccines Don’t Protect Against Covid Or Death
------------------------------------------
Doctor Warns Covid Jabs: “A Programmed Self-Destruction Of The Body”
----------------------------------------------------
Shout as loud as you like, it does not make it true. Selective quotes, out of context and without the full story are misleading at best. You are deluded. The best lies contain an element of truth. I'm not going to argue against your self deceptions. You could be standing on the Titanic as it goes down, saying "This ship is unsinkable!"

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
They threaten you with loosing your job if you dont get the jab and you cannot enter some public places without showing your "pass". Just a matter of time before it becomes " you cannot buy nor sell if you do not have the MARK or the number of his name" ( im paraphrasing ). Great choice really.
The real issue is how governments are using COVID to diminish human rights and freedoms. However, no one knows what the mark will be, we have yet to see the first beast, let alone the second, and people have been arguing about this for 2,000 years.

Some Christians have more faith in the world and Satan than they do in God. I'm not worried about the mark of the beast because I have 100% assurance that God will make it clear when it becomes an issue. It will be a relief when it finally happens. Perhaps Christians will focus on things that matter instead of speculating and worrying.

lawrence101

Jan 25, 2019
canada
The real issue is how governments are using COVID to diminish human rights and freedoms. However, no one knows what the mark will be, we have yet to see the first beast, let alone the second, and people have been arguing about this for 2,000 years.

Some Christians have more faith in the world and Satan than they do in God. I'm not worried about the mark of the beast because I have 100% assurance that God will make it clear when it becomes an issue. It will be a relief when it finally happens. Perhaps Christians will focus on things that matter instead of speculating and worrying.
If you think the mark of the beast will be easy to see you will be a very easy target for deception when it comes out. Practically everyone you talk to knows about the number 666 saved or not, they call it the "Devil's number", you can be sure they'd reject it out right . Just as Satan deceived Adam and Eve in the garden he will use the same tactic in the end times nothing has changed. "They shall beleive a lie and be dambed".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That's a scary video. If true, is that an act of war?
We have people on this thread telling us that the facts are the vaccine keeps you from going to the hospital. Why would it be an act of war if this vaccine is so wonderful? On the other hand if it is so wonderful why are they vaccinating people by force?

It really depends doesn't it?

But what is undeniable is that some people have decided they know what is best for you and will do it by force if necessary. They have so little regard for you they don't think you are capable of making informed decisions about your own health. At the exact same time we are learning our leaders are complete and total idiots we also learn that they know what is best for us and have decided we are not capable of making decisions concerning our health.

The other thing is I have no trust in them and that is especially true about them pretending to have my best interests at heart.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Alternate explanation for the vaccine mandates.

He points out that prior to astronomers all over the world seeing this approaching star the governments will have to declare martial law.

Instead of assuming the politicians who are imposing these mandates have lost their mind you should consider the possibility that they haven't lost their mind and are in fact acting quite rationally.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
We have people on this thread telling us that the facts are the vaccine keeps you from going to the hospital. Why would it be an act of war if this vaccine is so wonderful? On the other hand if it is so wonderful why are they vaccinating people by force?

It really depends doesn't it?

But what is undeniable is that some people have decided they know what is best for you and will do it by force if necessary. They have so little regard for you they don't think you are capable of making informed decisions about your own health. At the exact same time we are learning our leaders are complete and total idiots we also learn that they know what is best for us and have decided we are not capable of making decisions concerning our health.

The other thing is I have no trust in them and that is especially true about them pretending to have my best interests at heart.

I don't think our leaders in general are idiots, but rather they are just people who are doing their jobs. Our leaders think we are the idiots, because they constantly make our lives just barely livable, while they sit in their mansions, doing whatever they want, but promise us the world. They hardly deliver. How is our public transportation, healthcare, public education, freeways, and money management from the taxes they bring in looked to be managed? You give them an A+? Leaders of countries are told what to do, if they don't listen, their country either suffers major poverty issues, wars, or magically get killed. You notice only the good leaders get killed generally, rather than the leaders that suck?

They are probably really intelligent, but choose the wrong team. Some people prefer money, rather than God. The reason they have their jobs is because they follow orders, if they didn't they would be replaced. Our leaders in general hate us and look at us as their slaves. We are tax money machines (in their eyes) and just want us to shut up, and obey. They want us to work real hard, watch some t.v., and do what they say. If you don't listen, your a bad slave, and need to be punished. That's my opinion, could be entirely wrong, it's just an perspective, that I believe is generally true in many cases.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
If you think the mark of the beast will be easy to see you will be a very easy target for deception when it comes out. Practically everyone you talk to knows about the number 666 saved or not, they call it the "Devil's number", you can be sure they'd reject it out right . Just as Satan deceived Adam and Eve in the garden he will use the same tactic in the end times nothing has changed. "They shall beleive a lie and be dambed".
I'm not Adam, or Eve for that matter. I am born again by the Spirit of God and Lord Jesus lives in me. I have no fear of Satan. He is God's defeated enemy. I won't be around to see it. I'll either die of old age or I will be killed because I will refuse to worship the beast. My name is written in the book of life:
Revelation 13:
7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and to conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life belonging to the Lamb who was slain.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Omicron -- satanic definition meaning fallen angels.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think our leaders in general are idiots, but rather they are just people who are doing their jobs.
There is a huge difference between "doing their jobs" and "doing everything they can to destroy their country". If you still haven't seen the damage done by these evil people, then you probably never will.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
There is a huge difference between "doing their jobs" and "doing everything they can to destroy their country". If you still haven't seen the damage done by these evil people, then you probably never will.
I didn't say, they were doing a good job, but instead said, they are just people who are doing their jobs. When you do a job at work, do you make any choices on your own accord, or instead do what's best for the company? Well, they are managers of the "company" and we are just employees of the company, if that makes any sense. Owners usually hire the the best managers that do what the owners want, since that will make their business even bigger. Bigger the government, the bigger the company.

If you are upset with the government, that's your choice, but instead I just accept whatever they are doing, since that's what Jesus did right? We are not their bosses, they are our bosses, no?