is there a demonic force behind them

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
The Mueller report proves President Trump innocent, yet democrats are not willing to accept President Trump is legitimately our President.

Is something mentally wrong with democrats or is there a demonic force behind them?

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
The Mueller report proves President Trump innocent, yet democrats are not willing to accept President Trump is legitimately our President.

Is something mentally wrong with democrats or is there a demonic force behind them?
I dunno man! What would one think of people saying it's immoral to kill puppies, yet, is alright to kill babies?
It's alright for a very young child, or anyone, for that matter, to identify with being the opposite sex?
Joel 1
2 Hear this, ye old men, and give ear, all ye inhabitants of the land. Hath this been in your days, or even in the days of your fathers?
5 Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth.
6 For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.
7 He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white.
11 Be ye ashamed, O ye husbandmen; howl, O ye vinedressers, for the wheat and for the barley; because the harvest of the field is perished.
15 Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

This cuts through any/all political parties, or affiliations. It has no qualms regarding any religion!

It is the Locust Army!

So, YES! They are demonic forces, at work!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018

I would say almost all politicians are probably controlled by demons.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Resentment and hatred is a choice...ego, greed and power struggle, are they not the
characteristics of professional politicians....is it not disturbing that so many claim to
be 'Christians'.........has this too, not been told of ....'the great falling away'."
'Praise God'

Attachments

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

Well there are some psychiatrists who state that there is actually a condition called Trump Derangement Syndrome.. And that a lot of liberal leftist in the USA have this condition..

Could it be demonic? Maybe yes, maybe not.. God knows..