Is there any of you teens that will take a stand for jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 13, 2021
When no 1 esle takes a stand for jesus will any of u be bold for christ even if it costes you your life i hope that i am not the only one that will do this because jesus does not want us to be ashamed of if u are ashamed of him then when he comes back he will be ashamed of you so i am telling you all the truth that whatever may happen to me i will never be ashamed of the gospel of christ will you all join in if u truly believe in him and follow him?

Jul 4, 2016
I am a Christian minister of young people...I encourage you all to consider this verse: Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes.

Nov 13, 2021
I am a Christian minister of young people...I encourage you all to consider this verse: Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes.
yes i am not ashamed of the gospel of christ aman

Rebel77

Dec 6, 2021
I would never be ashamed of Jesus, he died for me, he does not care what I have done, he is not ashamed of me ,and I will never be ashamed of being his!

Pudge

Jan 7, 2023
I'm willing to die for Jesus, I had nothing before Jesus and I was gunna kill myself, I could be dead right now, but I asked for forgiveness and Jesus forgave me, therefore I owe my life to Jesus and every breath I breathe is for him not myself, If God told me to kill myself I'd do it out of obedience.

Feb 21, 2023
I will follow Jesus and not be ashamed lest I be ashamed of myself for little faith in an all powerful and merciful God.