Is there any single Jesus follower princesses who live in LA California

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2017
Im look for good fellowship and want to have some good clean fun

U

Ugly

May want to try a dating site.
The Singles here are here for fellowship mostly, not to be prowled on. Or to prowl on others. So far I've yet to see one of these "dating profile" type posts get anything. And many women on here are cautious because so many guys try to hit on them. Why not just come on to chat and make friends?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
May want to try a dating site.
The Singles here are here for fellowship mostly, not to be prowled on. Or to prowl on others. So far I've yet to see one of these "dating profile" type posts get anything. And many women on here are cautious because so many guys try to hit on them. Why not just come on to chat and make friends?
I've been found out.

Dec 30, 2017
I know it's a long story and would make a decent book if i could tell it right.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

What is a “Jesus follower princess”? I think Kate Middleton is just a duchess until Prince William becomes the Prince of Wales. Since there is no royalty in the US- there are no princesses. I suppose some people may THINK they are princesses.

Dec 30, 2017
Basically its a christian girl who loves the lord because god is a king so that would make us princes and princesses im really looking for friends and a good girl who maybe would like to share my life with one day god willing

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Basically its a christian girl who loves the lord because god is a king so that would make us princes and princesses im really looking for friends and a good girl who maybe would like to share my life with one day god willing
I would be very wary of a person who thinks she is a princess. You may not be able to keep her in the manner she thinks is her right.

Dec 30, 2017
That being said i do live in LA it seems like most girls here think there too good and if you dont have money then thats the end of that

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

That being said i do live in LA it seems like most girls here think there too good and if you dont have money then thats the end of that
That’s why I cautioned you against princesses. Why not venture further afield, like maybe Bakersfield where the women are just ladies and not princesses? LA seems a very materialistic driven culture. There is a member here called ZeroTurbulence who lives in LA. Why not ask him where to meet ladies?

Dec 30, 2017
I'm not desperate or anything it's just because i go to the Calvary chapel in downy and it seems there all taken or there to young for me and where i live its predominantly Latino and im only half Latino and i cant speak Spanish its so full of pride and anger depression out here i have no car or job out here but that wont take long then i could venture out i do have an income my profession i do construction i was think about moving to Oregon ive only been out here almost 3 weeks and i want to leave already i hate it out here to much of the enemy more than i would tolerate

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I'm not desperate or anything it's just because i go to the Calvary chapel in downy and it seems there all taken or there to young for me and where i live its predominantly Latino and im only half Latino and i cant speak Spanish its so full of pride and anger depression out here i have no car or job out here but that wont take long then i could venture out i do have an income my profession i do construction i was think about moving to Oregon ive only been out here almost 3 weeks and i want to leave already i hate it out here to much of the enemy more than i would tolerate
You could try networking through facebook to find a date. Facebook is eminently insightful. You can tell what sort of person a girl is by looking at her posts, pictures, and what sort of friends she has. I would suggest moving to a place that needs construction workers? Anyway, best wishes for success.

U

Ugly

We are adopted into God's family, actually. God calls us many things but not princes or princesses. Not that I can recall.

Also... periods go a long way. Perhaps try them.

Dec 30, 2017
I was thinking about 8 years ago i met a girl here on christian chat named Sara Rene Hutton who lived in Canada when i was staying here in LA talked to her for 4 years on Skype was banned out of Canada for a year because of a misdemeanor i had when i was younger never took care of it OK they hospitalized me and sent me back to California where i became homeless then moved in with my aunt and uncle in north long beach had to leave because my aunt is crazy with mental problems and uncle didn't like Christians he was a free mason so moved in where my brother Corey lived that didnt work out they where taking rent money and not paying bills house foreclosed became homeless again then volunteered and became a driver for the house of Jeremiah a prison ministry for the Calvary chapel then i was told to leave it was complicated then became homeless again then ended up hospitalized and from excelsior house a crises home in Inglewood ca found a place in norwalk the metropolitan state hospital met a girl named Amy became lovers started working construction with my bro moved her in his place i ended up with a drinking problem was kicked out with my girl we left to Seattle she told me that god told her to go to seattle and he would fund her ministry things went fine until she lost her mind ran back to Cali and i stayed homeless in Seattle for a year and 3 months ended up with a nurse i was addicted to drugs went to jail for 3 weeks and now im back here in norwalk ca La right where i started and that's the truth

Dec 30, 2017
Isn't that a trip i left out a lot of drama adventure comedy excitement and crime in this story my bro passed away this year in salt lake city Utah from an overdose i just thought about this

Dec 30, 2017
I was 345 pounds too when i met sara she inspired me to loose the weight

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Awww, you're searching for that same woman because she was kind to you, aren't you?

Dec 30, 2017
I swear im going to make a movie or right a book because so much has happened and others who where friends and thier story's as well

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Im look for good fellowship and want to have some good clean fun
Hi brother,

praise the Lord, i am from India, but i'll pray for you , i hope you'll get good one soon, and advance HaPpIe NeW yEaR ,God bless you.

Monica,
India.

Status
Not open for further replies.