Is there any single Jesus follower princesses who live in LA California

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2009
Im look for good fellowship and want to have some good clean fun
You could have the best of intentions...but this just doesn't read right(to me). Don't loose heart...read on!

What is a “Jesus follower princess”? I think Kate Middleton is just a duchess until Prince William becomes the Prince of Wales. Since there is no royalty in the US- there are no princesses. I suppose some people may THINK they are princesses.
Before I was in my current relationship, I used to have a long "personals" write-up in my CC profile. Near the beginning of that profile I made it clear to my readers that I'm fallible, imperfect, and incapable of being a "Prince Charming". To soften the blow for my female readers with fairy-tale dreams, I immediately added that I'm a Christian and strive to be a Man of God.

It's long puzzled me why a man would want to marry a princess...someone constantly demanding this and that...and always having expensive taste. For that matter, why would a woman want a prince...what would a prince have to offer to a marriage?

Back to the CC profile part for Rustyshacklefurd: While this isn't a dating website, that doesn't mean you can't find a significant other here. As I mentioned above, I used my CC profile to make a single's profile. Detailed a whole lot about myself(the good & bad) and then let the world know what I'm looking for in a woman.

I then made myself visible on CC...showing up and/or participating in the chat rooms & on the message boards. It took some time, but I got a good "hit" in 2015. That gal now lives in the same complex as me, after we spent 2015 and 2016 some 1800 miles apart. :)

Aug 8, 2017
you should be careful the are alot of meth addicts out there.

U

Ugly

Such a random comment.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
We are adopted into God's family, actually. God calls us many things but not princes or princesses. Not that I can recall.
People get the prince/princess idea because of the Narnia books. Remember? At the end of "The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe" all the kids are made kings and queens. There's also an element of "Once saved, always saved" as Aslan states "Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia."

U

Ugly

People get the prince/princess idea because of the Narnia books. Remember? At the end of "The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe" all the kids are made kings and queens. There's also an element of "Once saved, always saved" as Aslan states "Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen of Narnia."
Not sure if I read all the books or not. If so it was 25 years ago.
But I've never heard anyone mention that book ad a basis. It's usually more of what the OP said. The presumption that we are prince/princesses due to God being a king.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
First of all, this isn't a dating site. Second, I don't think Sara would appreciate you giving our her entire full name on here, since everything is searchable on any search engine.. Third, capitalization and punctuation, and paragraphs would be helpful to use. :) And God's name should ALWAYS be capitalized...

I was thinking about 8 years ago i met a girl here on christian chat named Sara Rene Hutton who lived in Canada when i was staying here in LA talked to her for 4 years on Skype was banned out of Canada for a year because of a misdemeanor i had when i was younger never took care of it OK they hospitalized me and sent me back to California where i became homeless then moved in with my aunt and uncle in north long beach had to leave because my aunt is crazy with mental problems and uncle didn't like Christians he was a free mason so moved in where my brother Corey lived that didnt work out they where taking rent money and not paying bills house foreclosed became homeless again then volunteered and became a driver for the house of Jeremiah a prison ministry for the Calvary chapel then i was told to leave it was complicated then became homeless again then ended up hospitalized and from excelsior house a crises home in Inglewood ca found a place in norwalk the metropolitan state hospital met a girl named Amy became lovers started working construction with my bro moved her in his place i ended up with a drinking problem was kicked out with my girl we left to Seattle she told me that god told her to go to seattle and he would fund her ministry things went fine until she lost her mind ran back to Cali and i stayed homeless in Seattle for a year and 3 months ended up with a nurse i was addicted to drugs went to jail for 3 weeks and now im back here in norwalk ca La right where i started and that's the truth

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
First of all, this isn't a dating site. Second, I don't think Sara would appreciate you giving our her entire full name on here, since everything is searchable on any search engine.. Third, capitalization and punctuation, and paragraphs would be helpful to use. :) And God's name should ALWAYS be capitalized...
I think there should be a "personals" thread in the singles forum. People can put themselves out there, or post a lost and found lover on there. Newspapers use to have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.