Is there anyone here over 50?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OkieLady

Apr 20, 2024
I just found this site, and wondered if I'm a bit old to be here?

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @OkieLady, first off, since I see that you are a new member, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us, and I hope that you'll decide to stay and continue to discuss things with us :)

That said, over 50 I am (as are ~many~ others here), but single I am not, just FYI (though we do have singles who are over 50).

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deuteronomy (David)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Gimme four more years and I'll be there.

Howdy and welcome to the forum.

OkieLady

Apr 20, 2024
Hello @OkieLady, first off, since I see that you are a new member, welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us, and I hope that you'll decide to stay and continue to discuss things with us :)

That said, over 50 I am (as are ~many~ others here), but single I am not, just FYI (though we do have singles who are over 50).

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deuteronomy (David)
Thank you for your response and the welcome.

OkieLady

Apr 20, 2024
Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone. It sounds like I'm in the right place. And I didn't say how far over fifty I am LOL

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Thank you and it happens more quickly than you'd think ha.
Yeah... Life is like a roll of toilet paper. Or a cassette tape. The closer you get to the end of it, the faster it unwinds.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
yes, over 50, but my mind is only 25 years old, my body, like a 30 year old but my spirit never gets old, it's renewed every day!!!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
yes, over 50, but my mind is only 25 years old, my body, like a 30 year old but my spirit never gets old, it's renewed every day!!!
"My mind swears I'm still in my 20s. My sense of humor indicates I'm 12.

My body mostly just keeps asking if I'm SURE I'm not already dead and don't know it yet."