Is Thier One True Christian Faith Religion???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do You Belive that Thier is One true Christian Faith-Religion???

• Yes I Do Believe That Thier is One Christian Faith Religion.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No I do Not Believe That Thier Is One Christian Faith Religion.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • UnSure Do Not Know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OFM

I spiritually Believe that:=

L

lexy15

it is orthodoxy

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
All religion is false....I have a relationship with God and with Jesus Christ...not a religion

E

eternally-gratefull

This question is too loaded and queswtionable so not going to vote. just say what I believe,

There is one true Christian faith (gospel) but there are many copycats and wanna be's, all who claim their church is in the name of Christ.

As Paul said, there is one gospel, any one who teaches a different of ANY KIND teaches a gospel which is useless and will not save anyone.

I believe churches of many denominations teach this faith. All united in one gospel (All differing in other areas)

B

BoundNFreed

Hello, After an arduous search for the reality and truth of Jesus Christ, I have come to many revelations and depths of Christian belief. I have had seven children. Some practise Judaism, some Jehovah Witness, some Catholicism, some aren't sure what to do. I gave my own path set before me which is set by the Lord's Holy Spirit. I envision when it comes time for all to be before His Throne, He won't be asking any religious questions of us.
He won't be impressed with what we've accomplished on this earth. He won't pay attention to how many degrees we have or don't He won't care who we know or do not know.

What He likely will look at is our circumstances and intentions and with this weigh the measure of love He finds in us.

We are at liberty to follow Him in the fellowship of the Saints. The willingness to follow is His gift alone He shared with His Holy Family and the Disciples and Apostles of the early Church. We have true confidence in their examples.

Yet, whatever we do adhere to or profess - it is all for naught unless our relationship with His Heart bears the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

God is Love. How simple this really is. Love does not want it's own way.

Love is meek, gentle, productive, silent at times, ever-present, long-suffering, kindness, soft-spoken, courageous, bold, truthful, prudent, purity, chaste, endearing, challenging, just, temperate, charitable, diligent, patient, humble.

In weakness is my strength made perfect.

All true love is His presence and we pray for His presence and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

When in doubt do what is compassionate.

with love,
BoundNFreed

May 18, 2011
Like Dude said, all religion is false, there is over 30,000 different so called christian denominations in the world. And EVERY single one is man made. The Bible never called us christians, messianics, baptist, protestant, catholic, lutheran, etc. It calls us children of YHVH, Followers of The Way, and bondservants of Messiah. That is what we are, that is True Faith.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I will say it again, there is not a theology or dogma created since the apostles called "christian" capable of converting Yeshua (Jesus) from His faith. He did not practice Judaism; no, He was a Jew. Read about what the relationship of those who believe Yeshua (Jesus) should have with the Children of Israel, and perhaps you will understand this faith in its original, Messianic form. Blessed be all in Yeshua, and all who will come to Him. Thank you Father Almighty, amen.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I will say it again, there is not a theology or dogma created since the apostles called "christian" capable of converting Yeshua (Jesus) from His faith. He did not practice Judaism; no, He was a Jew. Read about what the relationship of those who believe Yeshua (Jesus) should have with the Children of Israel, and perhaps you will understand this faith in its original, Messianic form. Blessed be all in Yeshua, and all who will come to Him. Thank you Father Almighty, amen.

huh???????????????????????????

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
huh???????????????????????????
At the time Yeshua walked His earth, there was nothing called Judaism, it was the nation of Israel, and the religion was national by Yahweh's will until Messiah. After there was to have been a remnant called by the name of Yahweh which is Jew (Yah). There were the faithful in Yeshua also, and they are to this day, both flocks which will become one in His time and on His great Day.

C

cedaffin

The Christian Faith
The ”Nicene Creed”
The belief was laid out perfectly in 325AD when they adjusted the Apostles Creed into the Nicene Creed (begotten not created).
The Creed – “I believe”
They were having problems with people like Simon changing the true Gospel so they created a declaration of the true faith – a profession of the true faith. The Apostles’ Creed was composed around the 2nd century, the Nicene Creed in 325 AD amended it to clarify: “Christ was ‘begotten’ of God His Father and not ‘created’ by God.
“We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, ………..

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The Christian Faith
The ”Nicene Creed”
The belief was laid out perfectly in 325AD when they adjusted the Apostles Creed into the Nicene Creed (begotten not created).
The Creed – “I believe”
They were having problems with people like Simon changing the true Gospel so they created a declaration of the true faith – a profession of the true faith. The Apostles’ Creed was composed around the 2nd century, the Nicene Creed in 325 AD amended it to clarify: “Christ was ‘begotten’ of God His Father and not ‘created’ by God.
“We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, ………..
It really does not matter what the Nicene Creed published. There is a line of faith which remains the same today as it was when Yeshua ascended to be seated at the Right Hand of Power, and no group of men have effectively changed this truth, although there have been many perversions.