That I think is the issue in America today. The patriot spirit is asleep. Lulled to indifference by the occupation of trying to survive and keep the material possessions they think they need. So that the things we own end up owning us.Our enemy never sleeps. This is why Paul told us to be perpetually awake. Thomas Jefferson told us the same thing, but for political reasons. We must be ever vigilant.
Yeah... hard to argue with.That I think is the issue in America today. The patriot spirit is asleep. Lulled to indifference by the occupation of trying to survive and keep the material possessions they think they need. So that the things we own end up owning us.
That d saying, the Spanish inquisition didn't happen overnight, is true.
It was a gradual thing that started with the church and state authorities exercising more control. Which means more restrictions. All for the sake of their souls.
Our freedoms and liberties are being taken in small segments. All for the sake of....
And what is taken by government is no longer ours. The control is theirs because we let it occur.
In some states single use shopping bags are illegal.
Big deal?
Traditional light bulbs are illegal. Big deal?
That's how dictatorships are born.
They take.
And those taken from say, what's the big deal?
Many multiplayer games request you link your game account to FB or some other third party media.I don't use Facebook, and was frustrated the other day, 'cause so many restaurants have their menus on Facebook (and nowhere else, it seemed!) Facebook wouldn't even let me see their menus without a login!
Imagine if in a few years time, you're not even allowed to log onto the internet unless you have recorded your Pac-man highscore?![]()
yes, it seems to be an early version, a beta test.
It's sort of like, "Not on my watch". Bad things are going to happen, yes. But by resisting them, we're not taking part in them. By skipping to the shops and getting a chip for convenience, I'd argue one is selling out his fellow man and future generations - the "useful idiot" problem.So... Now that I'm at home, with a real keyboard...
From what I have observed, when a prophecy is fulfilled it is three things:
1: It is always exactly what prophecy said it would be.
2: It blows people's minds.
3: It is never anything like what people speculated it would be.
People wasted a lot of time speculating what the Bible meant when it talked about Israel being a nation again. I mean, it was impossible to imagine they would be a real, literal nation occupying an area of land, so what could the Bible mean? Then one day we all woke up and found there was a physical nation of Israel again.
However, for the sake of argument, let us assume "the chip" is the precursor of the mark. What is your objective? I assume you don't think, even if you can get everyone to avoid "the chip," that we will stave off the mark of the beast. Prophecy will be fulfilled, either way.
So what IS your objective?
One theory is counter biblical, so can be rejected outright - the theory of evolution. The other theory aligns with what the bible states - a mark in the right hand (or forehead?), without which, one will be unable to buy or sell. So while I agree it's important to remember one is a theory, we can all see the way digital currency is going. And slavery is never good, whether it's being used to fulfill end-times prophecy or not.The last nine posts assume a theory is a fact. "The chip is the precursor of the mark of the beast" is a theory.
Wait, assuming a theory is a fact... isn't that what we keep hollering about evolutionists doing?
Closer???Obviously, a mark in the right hand or forehead that facilitates or prohibits buying or selling is even closer.
Any restaurant that does that --- not willing to give me a physical menu to look at --- obviously does not want my business!I don't use Facebook, and was frustrated the other day, 'cause so many restaurants have their menus on Facebook (and nowhere else, it seemed!) Facebook wouldn't even let me see their menus without a login!
I saw that years ago. I hope you don't think that's news.
I don't think the mark of the beast is an RFID chip. I think it is much closer to what Neuralink is because that would explain why getting the mark will make it so you can't be saved.I saw that years ago. I hope you don't think that's news.
I think many will get the implantable chip for the free chocolate CHIP cookie.