Is this for real

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
In Indonesia there is a shaman that can tell in detail who you are, before he know you. The spirit of the devil help him. In this video, a pastor from Africa do the same.

In the Bible, Moses turn his stick to snake, the power is from the Lord, the magician did the same.

How do you know wich is from the Lord, wich is from the devil.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
My guess is both are pre-staged and faked. Many charlatans out here. Especially in africa snake-oil salesmen are in full force. Thanks a lot hyper-charismatics for spreading that to africa :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
In Indonesia there is a shaman that can tell in detail who you are, before he know you. The spirit of the devil help him. In this video, a pastor from Africa do the same.

In the Bible, Moses turn his stick to snake, the power is from the Lord, the magician did the same.

I have never trusted in signs and wonders shown by any religious person after i read the following passage..

2 Thessalonians 2: KJV
"3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; {4} Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. {5} Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? {6} And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. {7} For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. {8} And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: {9} Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, {10} And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. {11} And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: {12} That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

So in the end times during the great deception the servants of satan will be able to perform lying signs and wonders to decieve people..

So how can you tell which is from the LORD and which is from the satan ?

We don't have to...

All we have to focus on is what is the person preaching? What is their doctrines? Are they in alignment with Gods Word or are they preaching something that is opposed to Gods Word? The ultimate defense from deception is to be a dedicated consumer of the Scriptures and being One who believes the truth Jesus preached and being One who trusts 100% in what Jesus did on the cross to Redeem us.. If we have the Holy Spirit we shall be guarded from deception, God will not be sending us strong delusion so that we shall believe the lies of the false preachers who do lying signs and wonders..

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
My guess is both are pre-staged and faked. Many charlatans out here. Especially in africa snake-oil salesmen are in full force. Thanks a lot hyper-charismatics for spreading that to africa :)

Thanks for your participation.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I have never trusted in signs and wonders shown by any religious person after i read the following passage..

2 Thessalonians 2: KJV
"3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; {4} Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. {5} Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? {6} And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. {7} For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. {8} And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: {9} Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, {10} And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. {11} And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: {12} That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

So in the end times during the great deception the servants of satan will be able to perform lying signs and wonders to decieve people..

So how can you tell which is from the LORD and which is from the satan ?

We don't have to...

All we have to focus on is what is the person preaching? What is their doctrines? Are they in alignment with Gods Word or are they preaching something that is opposed to Gods Word? The ultimate defense from deception is to be a dedicated consumer of the Scriptures and being One who believes the truth Jesus preached and being One who trusts 100% in what Jesus did on the cross to Redeem us.. If we have the Holy Spirit we shall be guarded from deception, God will not be sending us strong delusion so that we shall believe the lies of the false preachers who do lying signs and wonders..
Thanks, he also preach,

Oct 7, 2018

Gods not dead he’s surely alive, and if he’s living on the inside, whom then can stop us. The spirit of the antichrist denies Jesus as Lord and savior, denies Jesus as coming in human form to his disciples after his reasurection.. If the power a person uses is not used to glorify the one true King, and the purpose of Gods kingdom, then it is from Satan. However, the plan of God be so perfect, that all things come together to ultimately serve his plan. ✌️❤️

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
" . . . I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil" (Romans 16:19).

Paul is saying that he would rather have God's people studying the truth of the Word of God and ignorant concerning the counterfeits. A bank teller in training only handles real money--lots of it--in order to train his fingertips to spot the phony bills even before his brain does.

Mar 28, 2016

That kind of lie that is on the rise today infiltrating many denominations. It is simply another source of faith other than that which is written. Christ experienced it first had when he was in the wilderness for forty days having not eatn his fleshly mind was thought to be subject to illusions . some might call it a out of body experience or near death .But it is simply lying spirits brining in information in a attempt to see things that are not there. Three times with three being the end of the matter Christ said as it is written and again it is written . The fallen angel left the scene seeing Jesus refused to worship and angel. I think the warning below applies.

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Years ago I listened to a cassette tape of Walter Martin (one you devoted his life to studyingand wrote a book called ; "The kingdom of the cult" He shared he knew a man that lived on the East coast that had a argument with his girlfriend and decided to separate by putting distant between the two. After a while the man became anxious and sought help of a hypnotists and when under, the hypnotists suggested he go to his girl friends apartment. He said the door is closed. The hypnotists said walk through it. The man said the girlfriend was writing a letter. The hypnotists asked what does it say. It turned out to be a dear john . The words were recorded by the hypnotists and when the letter came it was almost verbatim . Lying spirits brining in lies or in this case truth .Either way we are not to go above that which is written even if it does come true.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
if it is a false gospel or a different god then it's not from heaven no matter what power or sign or miracle. if any prophecy doesn't come to pass the prophet is false, and if he leads away from Christ or to a false Christ he's false too even if his prophecy comes true.

and we have nothing to fear from them and don't need to pay any attention to them :)

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Gods not dead he’s surely alive, and if he’s living on the inside, whom then can stop us. The spirit of the antichrist denies Jesus as Lord and savior, denies Jesus as coming in human form to his disciples after his reasurection.. If the power a person uses is not used to glorify the one true King, and the purpose of Gods kingdom, then it is from Satan. However, the plan of God be so perfect, that all things come together to ultimately serve his plan. ✌️❤️
In this case, do you believe this pastor use the power to glorify God?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
That kind of lie that is on the rise today infiltrating many denominations. It is simply another source of faith other than that which is written. Christ experienced it first had when he was in the wilderness for forty days having not eatn his fleshly mind was thought to be subject to illusions . some might call it a out of body experience or near death .But it is simply lying spirits brining in information in a attempt to see things that are not there. Three times with three being the end of the matter Christ said as it is written and again it is written . The fallen angel left the scene seeing Jesus refused to worship and angel. I think the warning below applies.

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

Years ago I listened to a cassette tape of Walter Martin (one you devoted his life to studyingand wrote a book called ; "The kingdom of the cult" He shared he knew a man that lived on the East coast that had a argument with his girlfriend and decided to separate by putting distant between the two. After a while the man became anxious and sought help of a hypnotists and when under, the hypnotists suggested he go to his girl friends apartment. He said the door is closed. The hypnotists said walk through it. The man said the girlfriend was writing a letter. The hypnotists asked what does it say. It turned out to be a dear john . The words were recorded by the hypnotists and when the letter came it was almost verbatim . Lying spirits brining in lies or in this case truth .Either way we are not to go above that which is written even if it does come true.
So you believe this pastor use the power is Satan? Can you explain why?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
if it is a false gospel or a different god then it's not from heaven no matter what power or sign or miracle. if any prophecy doesn't come to pass the prophet is false, and if he leads away from Christ or to a false Christ he's false too even if his prophecy comes true.

and we have nothing to fear from them and don't need to pay any attention to them :)
Is this pastor teach false gospel?

PS

Jan 11, 2013

Idol worship was common under Moses. He made graven images in the form of a cherubim and seraphim and of course the snake he made is another graven image, this time representing Satan who can also do miracles. This, in disobedience to the God given Ten Commandments that say not to make graven images. Remember also that Moses was commanded not to kill in the 6th commandment, but he killed thousands, saying the 'LORD' told him. The Golden Calf was also called 'LORD' by Aaron. Convince me, that Moses at least for part of the time was not serving the devil as his 'LORD'.

I firmly believe God, whose nature we can see in Jesus, would not wish to see us harm even one sparrow.

PS

Jan 11, 2013

How do you know which is from the Lord, which is from the devil.
How do you know which is from the Lord, which is from the devil?

Answer: By their fruits.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016

As soon as I looked at the picture before even opening the video I said to my self this guy is probably a word of faith preacher. I then found this link. https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomeP...-entry-in-Rolls-Royce-with-long-convoy-597545 I find it ironic that Jesus rode into town on an "ass/donkey" and this guy comes into town surrounded by horses in a Rolls Royce. So you tell me which one is from the devil? :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Dec 12, 2013

EXACTLY why the words CEASE, FAIL and VANISH AWAY need to be UNDERSTOOD as applied unto 1st Corinthians 13........

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
How do you know which is from the Lord, which is from the devil.
Simple. A true Christian ministry focus on the Lord Jesus Christ, His finished work of redemption, and the salvation of souls (which is miraculous in itself). Following that, Christian baptism and the sober and sincere discipling of believers. The days of signs and wonders are over. We walk by faith, not by sight.

That which is of the devil shifts the focus to something or someone else -- a charismatic figure who dazzles the crowds and demands lots of cash. And there are always lies mixed with truth.