Is this where I post my phone number

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Welcome to CC! Have a look around and enjoy.

Definitely DO NOT post your phone number!
 
Admins will remove personal information posted in the public forums (phone number, address, email, etc..)
 
Welcome! While the phone number thing is not generally recommended (the forum part of the site can be google search by nonmembers. Meaning random people could get your number), you can always use the forums, live chatrooms (The blue "chat now!" button at the top of the home page takes you to the live chatroom. You get to the home page by clicking the Christian chat logo at the top of the screen), or you can private message people as well. I hope you find encouragement and friendship here :)
 
I found it. I'm on my phone. Had to hit see full site button.
 
Chat room does not function for phones/pads. It's Flash based and most phones/pads do not support flash.
 
Don't give out your number!!! Anyways welcome to cc :)
:) That's right AbbeyJoy you should never give out your phone number to anyone on the internet,unless you know the person,and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)