IS TRUE LOVE WAITS ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter erikanutella
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

erikanutella

Guest
I am single for eight months now I thought I had a great relationship and I got the answered prayers because He was the reason I became a born again christian. Until last January before our Four years and First Monthsary this year I decided to broke up with him thru facebook. Yes We were Long distance for a year those years we been together we had the roller coaster love affair well that how human love works isn't ? :) specially Girls are so sensitive in emotions and affections were guys i proven that they are just simple to understand and they don't want complicated things. I cannot details the real reasons of our break up the important is the decision i made and the results of what I did

I guess Love was not for me this year?! I then cry to God one of my prayer to Him is that He will give me the better person who I can give my Best to him and of course same faith.

My Auntie who is happily married and have 3 beautiful daughters message me with an article/blog its a christian blog were it gives advices for finding Mr. Right and getting ready while still single so I decided to share what God revealed to me about LOVE and How Can wait?.

God destined us to have partners and its for us to find him/her and True Love waits
  • It means you love your future spouse enough to place your future hopes and dreams into God’s all powerful, sovereign hands.
  • It means you wait patiently for your future groom.
  • It means giving your desires and longing to Jesus for safekeeping.
  • It means being busy doing kingdom work instead of pining for Mr. Awesome
It can be hard to let go of your future and slip it into the hands of an unseen God. But the unseen God is not an unknown God. He is the perfect Daddy (Rom. 8:15), the most amazing guardian (Ps. 23:1–4), and the best friend a girl could ever ask for (John 15:15).

Learning to Wait Well
Are you waiting to fall in love, get engaged, go on dates, and hopefully marry the man of your dreams? So far, maybe that hasn’t happened.

The Clock is ticking , Your getting older and always been invited to your friends or colleagues wedding and tired of hearing when will they see you wearing bridal gown or start your own family.

I know exactly how you feel, because I’ve had those same thoughts and feelings. But God showed me a mind-blowing thought a while ago, and I’m going to let you in on the secret. Ready?

God wants to use you in these single years.
Don't just wait for the guy who will date you nor goin on a meetup or dream of that guy and the day you will have your own relationship