Is willful deliberate sin an option?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 11, 2012
Tommy4Christ why do you post like that? It would be easier to read if you put your lines close together
Sorry, its the way it came out, I hope the message was good for you though!

Feb 11, 2012
I don't understand why you find it difficult to read my posts here, I space the paragraphs out, use large fonts, colors, underline, etc,,:confused:

I make paragraphs. etc.....

Are you saying not to space my paragraphs out?

And run everything all together?

Help me to understand this, because I see nothing wrong with my writing style, but it did take me nine years to get through college, and grammar, English, and writing, were my poor subjects!:eek:

But I hope and pray my messages will reach a few here who are hungry for the truth, the message matters!

C

cfultz3

I don't understand why you find it difficult to read my posts here, I space the paragraphs out, use large fonts, colors, underline, etc,,:confused:

I make paragraphs. etc.....

Are you saying not to space my paragraphs out?

And run everything all together?

Help me to understand this, because I see nothing wrong with my writing style, but it did take me nine years to get through college, and grammar, English, and writing, were my poor subjects!:eek:

But I hope and pray my messages will reach a few here who are hungry for the truth, the message matters!
Perhaps your screen resolution is different, but this is what I notice:

Space paragraphs because if you don't, they look like run-on sentences.

Your font is to bold and large. If a person needs bigger letters, they can magnify the screen. If you will notice, most people do not use bold in general, but when they have to emphasize somethng. May, I suggest that you use +2 size and not +3 size.

Your message can be heard when one does not have to struggle to read it.