1 Behold my servant,
I am reminded of 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. The gospels give us this vision of Jesus, if we will behold Him, if we open ourselves up to behold His glory like a mirror, we can be changed into the same glory!
whom I uphold;
what a powerful testimony when a person with no strength of their own, perhaps they aren’t a good speaker, maybe they were just uneducated Galilean fisherman, yet they can reflect that glory.
mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Right now the nations are in confusion, they need a clear word from God. All of the events around the world have caught their attention. Many who were obstinate “we won’t look to the Lord” are now opening up to look. This is a tremendous opportunity for the gospel.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
You don’t need to promote the message. Simply speak it.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
A reed is used to make music, if it is bruised it can be ruined for making music. In the world they break and discard it. That is true in the world, it is not true in the Kingdom. If you have been bruised the Lord is not going to break you. A torch is made out of flax. When the flame turns to nothing but smoke they will quench it and discard it. Again, you may feel that the light you are receiving from the Lord is more smoke that light. Once again, the Lord is not going to quench you. Just open yourself up to behold the Lord and you will be transformed.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
The Lord is not discouraged with our shortcomings and failings. You are not doing this in your own strength, He is the one who upholds you. He has begun the work in us, He will complete it.
5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
This is who Jesus is. He will hold your hand. He will open your eyes. On the one hand He will not give His praise to another, especially not to graven images (money, etc). So during this age we have seen many fail, we have seen in the day of trouble the graven images all fail, there is no glorious savior in the world. But on the other hand we have seen the Lord’s hand throughout this age, we have had our eyes opened, we have come out of the prison house. This is where your testimony should start, how Jesus is a light to you.
9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Share about the prophecies that have been fulfilled.
10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
Wouldn’t it be marvelous if the various social media platforms were filled with so many believers singing unto the Lord? Praising the Lord from one end of the earth to the other.
11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. 12 Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.
The news is filled with stories of dread. Floods, famines, plague, pestilence, protests, disasters, drought, fire and gloom; out of this black background to hear this chorus of praise rising will be truly glorious.
13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. 14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. 15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
This is a new year. The Lord was a God who hides Himself, He was holding His peace. While the world was off doing its own thing, ignoring Him, He has been building His masterpiece. His church, His bride, the man child that will dispossess the enemy. Now it is time to go forth as a mighty man of war. Now it is time to cry aloud.
16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Even now there are Christians who can’t see what is about to happen or how it will happen. To them the Red Sea is impenetrable. The Lord is not going to forsake any one of us, He will be the one leading us by the hand with a pillar of fire in the night. He will take us on a path that we have not known even though He has told us of this before they spring forth.
I am reminded of 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. The gospels give us this vision of Jesus, if we will behold Him, if we open ourselves up to behold His glory like a mirror, we can be changed into the same glory!
whom I uphold;
what a powerful testimony when a person with no strength of their own, perhaps they aren’t a good speaker, maybe they were just uneducated Galilean fisherman, yet they can reflect that glory.
mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Right now the nations are in confusion, they need a clear word from God. All of the events around the world have caught their attention. Many who were obstinate “we won’t look to the Lord” are now opening up to look. This is a tremendous opportunity for the gospel.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
You don’t need to promote the message. Simply speak it.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
A reed is used to make music, if it is bruised it can be ruined for making music. In the world they break and discard it. That is true in the world, it is not true in the Kingdom. If you have been bruised the Lord is not going to break you. A torch is made out of flax. When the flame turns to nothing but smoke they will quench it and discard it. Again, you may feel that the light you are receiving from the Lord is more smoke that light. Once again, the Lord is not going to quench you. Just open yourself up to behold the Lord and you will be transformed.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
The Lord is not discouraged with our shortcomings and failings. You are not doing this in your own strength, He is the one who upholds you. He has begun the work in us, He will complete it.
5 Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
This is who Jesus is. He will hold your hand. He will open your eyes. On the one hand He will not give His praise to another, especially not to graven images (money, etc). So during this age we have seen many fail, we have seen in the day of trouble the graven images all fail, there is no glorious savior in the world. But on the other hand we have seen the Lord’s hand throughout this age, we have had our eyes opened, we have come out of the prison house. This is where your testimony should start, how Jesus is a light to you.
9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Share about the prophecies that have been fulfilled.
10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
Wouldn’t it be marvelous if the various social media platforms were filled with so many believers singing unto the Lord? Praising the Lord from one end of the earth to the other.
11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. 12 Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.
The news is filled with stories of dread. Floods, famines, plague, pestilence, protests, disasters, drought, fire and gloom; out of this black background to hear this chorus of praise rising will be truly glorious.
13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. 14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once. 15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
This is a new year. The Lord was a God who hides Himself, He was holding His peace. While the world was off doing its own thing, ignoring Him, He has been building His masterpiece. His church, His bride, the man child that will dispossess the enemy. Now it is time to go forth as a mighty man of war. Now it is time to cry aloud.
16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Even now there are Christians who can’t see what is about to happen or how it will happen. To them the Red Sea is impenetrable. The Lord is not going to forsake any one of us, He will be the one leading us by the hand with a pillar of fire in the night. He will take us on a path that we have not known even though He has told us of this before they spring forth.