Isaiah 5 -- Before the rapture and after the rapture

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Well-known member
Sep 14, 2020
51,513
10,732
113
1 I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard: My loved one had a vineyard on a fertile hillside. It is fair to say this was true of Israel and also that this was true of the US. 2 He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vines. Again, this was true of the US with the civil war. He built a watchtower in it and cut out a winepress as well. Again, Teddy Roosevelt made us a superpower with a “watchtower” and after WWII we were the only manufacturing power left standing, nothing could have been better for our economy, our “winepress”. Then he looked for a crop of good grapes, but it yielded only bad fruit. We had the assassination of JFK, we had the Roe v Wade ruling violating the US constitution, Vietnam war, Watergate, IranContras, removing God from schools, etc. 3 “Now you dwellers in Jerusalem and people of Judah, judge between me and my vineyard. 4 What more could have been done for my vineyard than I have done for it? When I looked for good grapes, why did it yield only bad? 5 Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; 9/11 our hedge of protection was taken away. You can’t ask “where is God” after 9/11. You drove Him out of the country, out of your schools, out of your public life. You took away the word of God, that was your hedge of protection. I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled. Terrorists will come and trample the wall. As a result of 9/11 we invaded Iraq, the land of ancient Assyria. But they were not the cause of the breach. The problem is not an enemy outside our walls, the problem is inside the walls
 

Attachments