ISIS TERROR GROUP HEADS FOR BAGDAD,WHAT TO DO?,,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
^This. Essentially what we have been doing is going after other countries' street gangs. If the U.S. was going to go to war with countries in the Middle East then it should have just sucked it up and gone to war with them. You can't just sit and chill as an invading force in someone else's country without angering the citizens.

It's the equivalent of the KKK/Bloods/Crips bombing China and in return, China chills in Texas. IMAGINE! China Invades America! - YouTube

You tell the citizens of a country/city to get out of dodge before you trample over them, then you trample over the ENTIRE COUNTRY. That is the only way war can work "successfully"

It's the only thing that I would expect China or Russia to do if they decided to invade the U.S. . None of this "specific targeting" stuff.

lol,,you left out the part were 24 hrs in advance "drop leaflets that state at 0700hrs the united states marine corps will come any and all non combatants should heed this and leave. any and all who are found in the area at 0700hrs tomorrow are considered enemy combatants and will be treated as such",,,,

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
lol,,you left out the part were 24 hrs in advance "drop leaflets that state at 0700hrs the united states marine corps will come any and all non combatants should heed this and leave. any and all who are found in the area at 0700hrs tomorrow are considered enemy combatants and will be treated as such",,,,
Everyone is complaining on how the West are losing morals. Do you think leaders who force bakeries and hotels out of business that do not support homosexual activity would suddenly find morals in the arena of war ?.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Everyone is complaining on how the West are losing morals. Do you think leaders who force bakeries and hotels out of business that do not support homosexual activity would suddenly find morals in the arena of war ?.
hmm,I read your question several times and so i will say,,,,"leaders who force",,to be the key of what you are asking. You began by stating "everyone is complaining",,I myself consider mine own self among those who are complaining,,,"about leaders who force",,,and no I don't think they (the leaders who force) will find any morals,,or it seems any,any time soon.

I myself considering the o.p. wonder what will be done in Iraq,,not that i am left or right on doing anything(i think nothing should or can be done at this point),,,but if they do anything it is an order from the President,,,he is the son of a Muslim,and the stepson of another Muslim,if he was born to a Muslim he is a Muslim by Sunni law(punishable by death if he converts according to their law),,If he is Shiite he can say in public he is not Muslim(but only if he does in defense and still believes),,,

So what will he do in Iraq right now?,,,will he let the Sunnis over run the govt. of Iraq? Now this is an odd position to find the President of the u.s. in,,but whether he or us say he is not beholding to that manner of thinking,,"IF HE WAS BORN TO A SUNNI/MUSLIM FATHER,HE IS ACCOUNTABLE BY THEIR LAW",,, and if he takes the other side they will pursue him till the day he dies( he knows this because he was born his fathers son),,,

If he backs the Shiites,Iran ect. then he has converted to Shiite and they(the Sunnis) have a saying,,,,"the Christians to Beirut(Lebanon) the Alawites(Shiites)TO THE GRAVE",,,,,,so if he is the leader of the U.S. or not "ACCORDING TO THE SUNNI BELIEF/OATH IF HE CROSSES THIS/THEM(THE ISLAMIC FAITH),,HE CANNOT BE PARDONED AND MUST GO TO THE GRAVE.

now I am not Muslim I am christian,,he says he is christian also,,,but they(the Muslims),are looking at what he does very close(AND HE KNOWS IT,because he was raised in it),,,,Imagine the thing he is facing,,,"should i do this?,,,should i do that?,,who should I back?,,",,,then it echoes,,"oath of allegiance to the u.s. Constitution",,,,

It must be quite odd to be in his shoes at this point in time,,one set of supporters say "it means nothing",,,and the other says "what they say means nothing and this means everything",,,,so I'm not curious if "leaders will find morals in the arena of war",,,but rather "WHICH SET OF MORALS THEY WILL FIND",,,,

1still_waters

The USA and allies getting involved with all of these Muslim faction quarrels reminds me of Proverbs 26:17.

17 Like one who takes a dog by the ears
Is he who passes by and [j]meddles with strife not belonging to him. NASB

This fight has nothing to do with us, that is until we started grabbing the quarreling dogs by the ears.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
The USA and allies getting involved with all of these Muslim faction quarrels reminds me of Proverbs 26:17.

yes indeed it bothers me just like that!!!!,,,,we didn't understand their religion and we should have looked at it like we took Renascence photos "before we jumped in!!!",,,,

This fight has nothing to do with us, that is until we started grabbing the quarreling dogs by the ears.
I agree!,we should have taken way more Renascence photos before we grabbed these two dogs,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
hmm,it first told me my message was too short,,I reworded it and re-posted. it then,,"added my first post With yours and my second as a response",,,,hmmm,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
1still_waters,,you hit it on the head tho,,we will get bit if we try to separate them,,,

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
but rather now that we have discussed the fact that he(Baruch Obama) does not follow the god of his fathers(biolagical father or step father),,,,and have considered the position of the Muslims,,,,and the way he must consider it,,,how does it pertain to our own scriptures?,,,,"worshiped not the god of his fathers but worshiped the god of forces"???,,,is he the leader of all forces known to man?,,,,,that is if he is actually converted to Christianity then he knows this and this must also be bearing on his mind,,that he must now turn to force and settle this matter,,,,,

Drett

Feb 16, 2013

Has anyone asked why the US was in Iraq when all the "dogs" were in Afghanistan ?

If there was no profit for the US, then the US would not go anywhere near it. Just look at Burma and North Korea for example. Part of it is about securing energy supply and keeping the USD as the choice for international currency. It is also about cutting down an ideology that is competing against the NWO. Christians also have an ideology that is competing against the immoral decay brought on by NWO. You are also being attacked. Most of you just choose to ignore it thinking your leaders are above that.

K

krow

I just read an aircraft carrier has been diverted to head to that area. Imagine we are going to bomb terrorist strongholds, perhaps with American air support the horrible fighting force Iraq has can take back more ground. One would think that. Unless they just drop weapons again and run.. it really takes alot of strength to live out the saying "it's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees" but they eventually need to learn this lesson themselves, otherwise everything we did was in vain. We couldn't stay there forever, it would be an intense resource drain.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
I just read an aircraft carrier has been diverted to head to that area. Imagine we are going to bomb terrorist strongholds, perhaps with American air support the horrible fighting force Iraq has can take back more ground. One would think that. Unless they just drop weapons again and run.. it really takes alot of strength to live out the saying "it's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees" but they eventually need to learn this lesson themselves, otherwise everything we did was in vain. We couldn't stay there forever, it would be an intense resource drain.
Maybe the US can go back and see if they can find one of these babies.

powell-mobile-labs-iraq-thumb.jpg

Blix accused U.S. President George W. Bush and U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair of acting not in bad faith, but with a severe lack of "critical thinking." The United States and Britain failed to examine the sources of their primary intelligence - Iraqi defectors with their own agendas for encouraging regime change - with a skeptical eye, he alleged. In the buildup to the war, Saddam Hussein and the Iraqis were cooperating with U.N. inspections, and in February 2003 had provided Blix's team with the names of hundreds of scientists to interview, individuals Saddam claimed had been involved in the destruction of banned weapons. Had the inspections been allowed to continue, Blix said, there would likely be a very different situation in Iraq today. As it was, America's pre-emptive, unilateral actions "have bred more terrorism there and elsewhere."

U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix faults Bush Administration for lack of "critical thinking" in Iraq

Sorry my mistake, no harm done. Just a few hundred thousand Iraqis civilians dead. The cost of doing business.

Iraq Death Toll Reaches 500,000 Since Start Of U.S.-Led Invasion, New Study Says

Last edited: