ISLAM and MUSLIMS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 28, 2016
For the record, I don't think Angela53510 has lied nor has she expressed hatred. Things have been misconstrued, but I don't see her as lying. Things are pretty hot right now though. Lot's of misunderstandings probably and feelings hurt, and talk past one another. All of you girls have good things to say.

But, doesn't Christ call us to reconcile, and hear one another out?

Aug 16, 2016
It is callow of you to attempt to poison minds against others here on this forum. Grow up and practice Hebrews 12:14.
Who's attempting to poison minds against others? They are commonly arguing with people on the forums. Grow up? lol ill let that slide considering you seem oblivious to what takes place on here and just want to back them up. look how all 3 liked your post, cute.

Nov 22, 2015
Unfortunately this is a prime example of living in malice and bitterness. Then in this malice we feel free it's ok to slander others in the body of Christ.

Some even brought up other people's names that have nothing to do with this thread.

Unfortunately this shows that the malice is "alive" in them.

Sometimes it is just best to not interact with these types as no good comes from it and it only fuels the flesh to continue. We are to forgive them and bless them and limit our interaction with them until God grants them repentance unless others get defiled.

Ephesians 4:30-32 (KJV)
[SUP]30 [/SUP] And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

[SUP]31 [/SUP] Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

[SUP]32 [/SUP] And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Do Christians really want to defend the adulterous, bloodthirsty,
war mongering pedophile known as Mohammed?

Wonders never cease...

K

kaylagrl

Who said anything about you being beneath?. You tell me to act like a gentleman yet you post telling me what to do regarding a situation that had nothing to do with you. It's pretty common on here older generations feeling they deserve respect however that is a two way street.
No it is not a two way street,you've proven that. I was raised to respect those older than me.I still do. The Bible says to respect your elders and you ought to do so. You're very keen on telling other Christians how they ought to act. Now I am no member of any clan, I have respect for folk here and we will get past this. You dont need to be gas lighting people. Angela and I disagree here but I have never treated her with disrespect,Im not about to start. Its ok to disagree,even strongly,family does that sometimes. So you dont need to try and run defense for anyone here.We disagree on this subject,it doesn't make us enemies.

Now you stated that Lady Blue should not comment on something a day old. I said people comment on threads years old.That is fact.And I said it to Lady Blue because she is the one on here that mentions when people dig up buried threads. Now you say that had nothing to do with me.I was pointing out a silly fact. Now if you want to be treated with respect you're going to have to be more mature than that. You've picked a side you think you're defending,but the joke is on you. All these people that I have disagreed with in this thread,well we have agreed in other threads. We've repped each other and liked each others posts. So you can relax you dont need to be anyones defender.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
For the record, I don't think Angela53510 has lied nor has she expressed hatred. Things have been misconstrued, but I don't see her as lying. Things are pretty hot right now though. Lot's of misunderstandings probably and feelings hurt, and talk past one another. All of you girls have good things to say.

But, doesn't Christ call us to reconcile, and hear one another out?
Really? She made up a whole lot of things according to what I saw quoted, accusing Blue of things she had not done, misrepresenting the situation left, right, and center. It was very dishonest, and lies is a good word to describe it when much of it was not based on fact, but only things she imagined to be true, which she did not even bother to verify, but just threw out there as if she were right and the truth be damned.

Dec 28, 2016
Really? She made up a whole lot of things according to what I saw quoted, accusing Blue of things she had not done, misrepresenting the situation left, right, and center. It was very dishonest, and lies is a good word to describe it when much of it was not based on fact, but only things she imagined to be true, which she did not even bother to verify, but just threw out there as if she were right and the truth be damned.
That is why I requested the exact post that does this.

Aug 16, 2016
No it is not a two way street,you've proven that. I was raised to respect those older than me.I still do. The Bible says to respect your elders and you ought to do so. You're very keen on telling other Christians how they ought to act. Now I am no member of any clan, I have respect for folk here and we will get past this. You dont need to be gas lighting people. Angela and I disagree here but I have never treated her with disrespect,Im not about to start. Its ok to disagree,even strongly,family does that sometimes. So you dont need to try and run defense for anyone here.We disagree on this subject,it doesn't make us enemies.

Now you stated that Lady Blue should not comment on something a day old. I said people comment on threads years old.That is fact.And I said it to Lady Blue because she is the one on here that mentions when people dig up buried threads. Now you say that had nothing to do with me.I was pointing out a silly fact. Now if you want to be treated with respect you're going to have to be more mature than that. You've picked a side you think you're defending,but the joke is on you. All these people that I have disagreed with in this thread,well we have agreed in other threads. We've repped each other and liked each others posts. So you can relax you dont need to be anyones defender.

What makes you think i dont respect older people?. I simply told you it wasn't of your concern. it's really no secret the same group of people back eachother regardless of the situation. Relax? It's really not that serious tbh

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That is why I requested the exact post that does this.
No, it is easy enough for you to find, just read Blue's rebuttals, from maybe page 26 on. I do not see the point of you drawing me into this any further. It has been quite enough unpleasant harassment.

Dec 28, 2016
No, it is easy enough for you to find, just read Blue's rebuttals, from maybe page 26 on. I do not see the point of you drawing me into this any further. It has been quite enough unpleasant harassment.
I'm sorry for making you feel that I've harassed you, it was unintentional but obviously I'm guilty. My apologies sister.

K

kaylagrl

What makes you think i dont respect older people?. I simply told you it wasn't of your concern. it's really no secret the same group of people back eachother regardless of the situation. Relax? It's really not that serious tbh

What was none of my concern? I made a joke about making a day old comment. There are no rules here on not commenting on anothers comment. Why are you being so touchy over something as silly as what I said? I dont back the same people,I,like you,do have people I agree with. We share similar opinions. Ive read a lot of your posts and thought " I could hit like on that,I agree" but your slant against me stopped me.I figured you would not accept a like or a rep from me.So I leave you alone.I did not make the comment to you,I made it to Blue,so now that makes you the one that is interfering. Now you can have prejudice against me all you like.I wont stop you.But Im not about to allow you to mouth off and be disrespectful and walk around like you're the big man on compass. You are not a long time member and you do not know me. You're merely making a judgment call because you are holding a grudge over another thread. So now go ahead and put me on ignore,I wouldnt want you to be afraid of me ganging up on you.

Aug 16, 2016
What was none of my concern? I made a joke about making a day old comment. There are no rules here on not commenting on anothers comment. Why are you being so touchy over something as silly as what I said? I dont back the same people,I,like you,do have people I agree with. We share similar opinions. Ive read a lot of your posts and thought " I could hit like on that,I agree" but your slant against me stopped me.I figured you would not accept a like or a rep from me.So I leave you alone.I did not make the comment to you,I made it to Blue,so now that makes you the one that is interfering. Now you can have prejudice against me all you like.I wont stop you.But Im not about to allow you to mouth off and be disrespectful and walk around like you're the big man on compass. You are not a long time member and you do not know me. You're merely making a judgment call because you are holding a grudge over another thread. So now go ahead and put me on ignore,I wouldnt want you to be afraid of me ganging up on you.
It wasn't over that comment it was another post but ill drop it because it really wasn't that serious. Please know I only fear God, no one on these forums or in the world scares me. I hold no grudges or hatred towards anyone. I make simple observations its not my fault if people take it personal when it wasn't intended. I even tell others who clearly have bitterness i will pray for them. I'll tell you what though well see how long before Blue or Mag get in another argument with another person. I want to see how that goes

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm sorry for making you feel that I've harassed you, it was unintentional but obviously I'm guilty. My apologies sister.
Please accept my apologies, for I did not mean in anyway that you were harassing me, just that there has been an awful lot of negativity directed at me in this thread, and I do not think it would be helpful in any way at this point for me to go dredging up the nastiness that others have aimed at me over the course of the last few days, in order to provide you with evidence via post numbers and links etc.

Some of the negativity I would like to think were genuine misunderstandings, but I was even basically called Satanic for upholding Jesus as the foundational truth of Scripture, which Muslims obviously do not have. Many other false accusations such as how I want to prevent the spread of the gospel and don't want Muslims to receive the truth, were presented to me while the person then turns around and says they would be open to polite conversation with me. Honestly, did they think they were being polite to me? It seems so. The very people who complained about me calling Muslims evil (when I never did) called Muslims evil nutcases. The very person who said we should be exposing the evils of Islam then turned around and falsely accused me of many things, simply because she imagined them to be true, while I was in the process of exposing the evils of Islam. It was ridiculous to the extreme!

I would have much rather the conversation stayed focused on what Muslims believe, how they behave, and what has been going on all over the world as the forced migration of Muslim men is foisted upon unwary nations. If you buy halal food, you are inadvertently supporting terrorist organizations. I was a bit shocked to discover how big the industry is in France. There has been a lot of trouble in France due to Muslim demands that when not met, sometimes result in terrorist attacks. These types of attacks are explicitly taught in their supposed holy book. To pretend this is not so is insane. The French government has even become involved financially with the production of this food. That to me seems as insane as allowing a Muslim man to become the president of the United States so he can hire Muslims with known ties to Islamic terror groups to work in the White House.

K

kaylagrl

It wasn't over that comment it was another post but ill drop it because it really wasn't that serious. Please know I only fear God, no one on these forums or in the world scares me. I hold no grudges or hatred towards anyone. I make simple observations its not my fault if people take it personal when it wasn't intended. I even tell others who clearly have bitterness i will pray for them. I'll tell you what though well see how long before Blue or Mag get in another argument with another person. I want to see how that goes

Quote "no one on these forums or in the world scares me"

Right,so stop calling people clan members.

Quote "
I hold no grudges or hatred towards anyone."

Great,so we ought to be friends now.

Quote "I make simple observations its not my fault if people take it personal when it wasn't intended."

Spoke too soon..Really, your observations are not meant to be personal,really,really?

Quote "
I even tell others who clearly have bitterness i will pray for them.

Is that from a place of love and humbleness? or superiority? I hope its the former,because its not really coming across that way.

Quote "
I'll tell you what though well see how long before Blue or Mag get in another argument with another person."

I'll tell you what,why dont you leave them to God and pray for them as you have suggested if you think they are in the wrong. As my husband says "you do you,I'll do me." We have people to police the forums,lets let them do their job.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A Critical Analysis Of The Islamic State

[video=youtube;WOU4jLIQbww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOU4jLIQbww[/video]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have found that the best witnessing tool are the 10 Commandments,
it's not personal, it put them in a position of does
their morality line up with God's standard of morality.
A Muslim Student Challenges Ravi Zacharias

[video=youtube;kWBISvwRWlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBISvwRWlA[/video]

Ravi addresses the moral law and ten commandments, explaining
how the keeping of the law does not justify anyone. Perhaps a good
place to start if/when testifying to a Muslim willing to listen.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ravi explains why you have to be careful talking to Muslims, "because they are determined to dig their heels in, and will find a way to escape out of everything that you try to say to them." Please note that the quotation marks mean that those are Ravi's words and not mine. I feel I have to put this disclaimer in for all the haters. Ravi has been a Christian apologist for over forty five years.

[video=youtube;AWsW8KCdDBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWsW8KCdDBg[/video]

Ravi Zacharias Explains Why the Quran is not God's Word

He explains how they are forced to belief on pain of death; how they view Jesus.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;fgsrnmzxEUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY[/video]

Number two @ 3:12 Striving to institute sharia law is a religious duty.
Many people don't realize how politically oriented Islam is at its core.
In fact, Islam is less of a religion than it is a religious ideology.

It includes a mandatory and highly specific legal and political plan for
the whole society: Sharia. There is no separation between the religious
and the political in Islam. Rather, Islam and Sharia constitute a
totalitarian means of ordering society at every level, including:

ritual worship, transactions and contracts, morals and manners,
beliefs, and punishments. In the Quran, Islam makes it clear that
man made governments such as a democracy, and free speech,
such as criticizing the quran, are abominations, and must be eliminated.

The modern expression, "creeping sharia" is used to describe the slow
deliberate and methodical advance of Islamic law in non Muslim counties.

Official sharia courts already operate in the UK, handling cases ranging
from divorce and financial disputes to domestic violence. Attempts to
introduce sharia in the legal system in Germany, Sweden and other
European countries are ongoing.

While sharia already has a foot in our door in the matter of minor disputes
like inheritance and domestic violence, it should concern you that sharia:

commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped; allows husbands
to hit their wives; allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge,
literally an eye for an eye; commands that a thief must have a hand cut off;
commands that homosexuals must be executed; orders unmarried fornicators
to be whipped, and adulterers to be stoned to death; orders death for Muslim
and non Muslim critics of Muhammad, the quran, and even sharia itself; orders
apostates to be killed; commands offensive, aggressive, and unjust jihad.

As written in the quran, sharia is the law of Allah; any other form
of government is a sin. It is the duty of every Muslim to keep striving
until all governments have been converted to sharia law.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Yall need a hug..cmon all gimmie a hug and get some chocolate :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
At the current rate that Muslims are flooding Western Countries, I wonder how long it will be until their numbers are large enough to begin to take over the Governments of those Countries?

Hopefully, I will not live long enough to see this............but, in case people do not think it can happen in the U.S., I suggest they look at Minnesota where the Muslim population is exploding, and they are already having an effect on Local Governments and School Systems.