Island life

  • Thread starter Thread starter JerZfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JerZfresh

Guest
If you were stranded on an Island...and only had one cereal to choose...What kind would you choose??
 
Honey Bunches of Oats it's so good...or maybe Oreo O's they don't make em in the US anymore so if I was that obsessed with them (which I'm not...YET) I'd have to buy it in bulk from Amazon since South Korea still makes it :)
 
I'm going to take the survivalist stand point and say "raw granola with whole seeds" so that I can plant the seeds and have more granola!
 
i need to do some experimentation to confirm or debunk the idea that one could make a seaworthy raft out of frosted mini-wheats before i answer this question...

.. let me get back to you on that after i hit the grocery store and the beach.
 
Does cereal still come with toys? If so, I'd say Apple Jacks.

My plan would be to eat all the Apple Jacks I wanted to collect all the toys. Then one day I'd have enough parts to "Macgyver" a cell phone or a boat that could sail away.

k11778.jpg