Israel and I was born in 1948.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
According to BDF, I should fit right in, but I may have been two hasty in what I wrote and I will read your post to happily find I was wrong about you. 🙂
Stay outta that BDF. That place gonna rot your brain. :p

Folks here in misc. and singles are a lot more friendly.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
You can block me as well. 😂

Where no fuel is the fire goes out, (something like that, couldn’t find verse in proverbs.)
I don't block anyone. I respect your right to post anything you want to pose.

I'm just stating a point. Restating the same point, with the same scriptures, over and over again, doesn't make the point correct. Sometimes it's better to search discussions on the forum before a post is made on the forum.

Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
My point is that even though Israel has become a recognized nation to the world, they are merely a secular state.
But, they are a covenant people, they may be secular or worse by the majority, but God does remember his covenants of old like the Davidic covenant, he will move in regards to his people with blessings and protection.

May 6, 2023
Georgia
“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭4‬-‭8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/114/1co.13.4-8.NKJV

Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭4‬-‭8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Spot-on 3 Nails, that verse is so called for for all of us. 🙂

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
But, they are a covenant people, they may be secular or worse by the majority, but God does remember his covenants of old like the Davidic covenant, he will move in regards to his people with blessings and protection.
There is a new covenant in Jesus blood. All the promises of God are in Him yea, and in Him amen.

Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
Yes, but that doesn’t negate the covenants to Abraham, Jacob, David and the house of Israel, didn’t you read they are eternal.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
My point is that even though Israel has become a recognized nation to the world, they are merely a secular state.
ha! that's what they think.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Stay outta that BDF. That place gonna rot your brain. :p

Folks here in misc. and singles are a lot more friendly.
Oh, dear. How did I end up in the misc. forum?:confused:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice
in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures
all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues,
they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.” I Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭4‬-‭8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Which one? LOL. There are so many .;):unsure::D

Yeah, I learned fairly early on that a lotta lotta verses on a panel does not work as well as short, sweet, and to the point .:)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Which one? LOL. There are so many .;):unsure::D

Yeah, I learned fairly early on that a lotta lotta verses on a panel does not work as well as short, sweet, and to the point .:)
The Hebrews passage. Reminds me of myself with technology. I like keeping the old things even though the new is far superior.

Zandar

May 16, 2023
Hey, I know people here. My grandfather told me, after the creation modern Israel, the churches were full and preachers were preaching on the sidewalks because everyone realized the world was not going to last. Prophecy had been fulfilled.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
You Pharisaical babe in Christ, “I will have mercy and not sacrifice”*; how do you approach the Savior who died for your brothers and sisters in Christ. One lady from our bunch has already went back to RF to escape y’all who unlove and love heated debate.
I think you may misunderstand what Cameron is trying to share. He is pretty fair, even if he doesn't agree.