Israel Declares War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
We are in the fog of war, a bomb hits a hospital and kills 500, if it was Israel you will see the world outraged and inflamed, already there is a long list of countries telling Israel embassy to leave, they have riots, and they are blaming Israel.

However, we do have videotape evidence of the time that the hospital explosion took place and we did not see any bomb from Israel fly in.

It makes sense for us to take a deep breath and pause before pushing something this inflammatory.

Does that apply to both sides and/or middle of this conflict for the people here on CC.

From what I see is people are quick to rise up and defend Israel and wanting to deflect any burden of responsibility that Israel may share.

@Locoponydirtman has been accused of antisemitism and turning people away from the Jews.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
We are in the fog of war, a bomb hits a hospital and kills 500, if it was Israel you will see the world outraged and inflamed, already there is a long list of countries telling Israel embassy to leave, they have riots, and they are blaming Israel.

However, we do have videotape evidence of the time that the hospital explosion took place and we did not see any bomb from Israel fly in.

It makes sense for us to take a deep breath and pause before pushing something this inflammatory.
This post is case in point.

You don't want Israel to look guilty for anything so you call for caution when it suits your bias.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Does that apply to both sides and/or middle of this conflict for the people here on CC.

From what I see is people are quick to rise up and defend Israel and wanting to deflect any burden of responsibility that Israel may share.

@Locoponydirtman has been accused of antisemitism and turning people away from the Jews.
Again, it is absurd to "justify" someone fighting a war. We don't know all the facts. It could be that Israel intentionally dropped the ball so the attack would be bad enough to justify this response. On the other hand it is absurd to condemn one or the other. The history goes back at least 75 years and there are many avowed enemies of Israel using Palestinians as a proxy to fight with Israel.

At the moment Hamas is justifying themselves saying they are fighting for justice and Israel is justifying themselves saying it is self defense. Both of those explanations are self serving. The only way anyone gets justified is with the blood of Jesus, neither one has that so neither one is justified. Instead they are both reaping what they have sowed for the last 75 years. This will continue until the entire world comes against Israel at Armageddon and then they will turn to the Lord.

L

Locoponydirtman

Correct.
People here are so ready to absolve Israel of any wrong and blame the Palestinian people for the whole problem, and it just isnt true.
The polities on boths sides are culpable, where the people are just people slogging through insurmountable hardship.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This post is case in point.

You don't want Israel to look guilty for anything so you call for caution when it suits your bias.
That is baloney, you haven't read my posts because I have repeatedly stated that Israel is guilty. With what judgement you judge you shall be judged.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
That is baloney, you haven't read my posts because I have repeatedly stated that Israel is guilty. With what judgement you judge you shall be judged.
Well then I apologize, however, given your eschatological doctrine I do feel your leaning comes through even if you are not aware of it, sometimes people just respond to posts playing devil's advocate so to speak, I get that, it is after all a discussion board.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
One side has shown the desire to live side by side with others. Another side demands the total extermination of the other side. One side shows concern for lives on both sides. Another side shows no concern for lives on either side. Who to trust when conflicting reports come out?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Correct.
People here are so ready to absolve Israel of any wrong and blame the Palestinian people for the whole problem, and it just isnt true.
The polities on boths sides are culpable, where the people are just people slogging through insurmountable hardship.
the main issue is that the western media paints Israel in a victim mold and never mentions anything they do that is not good.

the number of " Christians" ( not on this site, but in general) that correctly state that what hamas is doing is wrong, but then cheer for Israel going into gaza and killing folks there who have never attacked anyone is scary...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I am old enough to remember when accusing someone falsely of bombing a hospital and killing 500 people was considered slander.

I also remember when you were allowed to ask questions before taking experimental drugs, like "how do you know it is safe and effective" or "I already had Covid, why do I need this".

Now the world is upside down, asking questions like that is illegal but accusing Israel of Mass murder is no big deal, just a little oopsie.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
the main issue is that the western media paints Israel in a victim mold and never mentions anything they do that is not good.

the number of " Christians" ( not on this site, but in general) that correctly state that what hamas is doing is wrong, but then cheer for Israel going into gaza and killing folks there who have never attacked anyone is scary...

It's not just the western world nor it's media it's physiological warfare in modern lingo... In all reality it isn't just the western world but instead those dwelling on the earth(the whole earth/all of it at once),, The lord even said that many times when he states "it deceives", "deceiveth the whole earth"ect. https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/13-14.htm and others,,that is your beholding that deception and so it's scary because you see everyone on the whole earth so completely divided on this and so many other matters all at once. The very thing he was pointing out to us is that deception would cause everyone to do the very thing they are doing right now(you cant tell who's who or whats what so everyone disagrees with one another)....

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...but then cheer for Israel going into gaza and killing folks there who have never attacked anyone is scary...
Israel has given fair warning to the civilians to leave Gaza. But their evil leaders are telling then to remain so that Hamas can garner sympathy. That is just wicked. In the end it is war, and there will be civilian casualties.

L

Locoponydirtman

Israel has given fair warning to the civilians to leave Gaza. But their evil leaders are telling then to remain so that Hamas can garner sympathy. That is just wicked. In the end it is war, and there will be civilian casualties.
So its ok to just tell mostly impoverished people to leave their only home? Where are they supposed to go? And how are they supposed to get there? And if they are only hitting military targets they shouldnt have to leave more than a few blocks. The video posted here showed basically an entire town flattened.
Isnt it also the case that the people were protesting their government? Possibly over the actions Hamas took in attacking Israel. You would think that would be a sign to support the people in helping them establish new leaders rather than destroy the only lives they have.

L

Locoponydirtman

Attacking civilians is not acceptable, and the response can not be also attacking civilians.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Mo's last words were to kill the Christians and the Jews, which his minions did on OCT.7, as per his command.
Now are we to have compassion as Israel attempts to stop this demonic cult that kills it's own and all others?
Anyone fail to see the disconnect in this reasoning?:unsure::)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
⚡RED ALERT: WORLDWIDE RIOTS, EMBASSIES STORMED, MILITARY BASES ON ALERT, DECLARATIONS OF WAR

He makes some very good points concerning Israel's guilt, even if the bomb itself was not theirs.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Unfortunately I will never get back the 6 minutes I wasted watching this.
Her sees satan worshipers and their god and equivalent to the Chosen People and the one true God.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Israel has given fair warning to the civilians to leave Gaza.

Leave and go where.

They say that to cover themselves "we told them to leave" "we did our due diligence."

Anyone without a biased lens can see how Israel plays the victim game over and over again.

Look at the numbers.

Does anyone remember why in 2014 over 2000 Palestinians were killed?
deaths.JPG

We will always remember October 7th ...... the media amplifies only one side of the conflict.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Unfortunately I will never get back the 6 minutes I wasted watching this.
Her sees satan worshipers and their god and equivalent to the Chosen People and the one true God.
Take a look at what is happening around the world and compare it to what we are told in the word of God

Concerning the Days of Noah, when Methuselah died it was a fulfillment of prophecy. His name is often understood to mean "when he dies it will be sent", a prophecy from Enoch concerning the coming flood. The oldest man dies, that was a sign to Noah to enter the ark seven days before the flood. So then do we have a similar prophecy since the Lord's coming will be as the days of Noah? I think the prophecy may be Isaiah 17, the entire chapter refers to "that day" being preceded by Damascus, one of the oldest cities in the world becoming a ruinous heap. The days of Lot tell you of horrible mobs rampaging and wanting to rape and kill. Imagine what happens with the Muslim riots we are seeing now if Damascus becomes a ruinous heap?

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
⚡RED ALERT: WORLDWIDE RIOTS, EMBASSIES STORMED, MILITARY BASES ON ALERT, DECLARATIONS OF WAR

He makes some very good points concerning Israel's guilt, even if the bomb itself was not theirs.

Gaza (Hamas) has no where to send rockets from except for on top of their own population because it is so dense.