Israel Declares War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Like Russia, the Middle East is showing restraint against the USA and rather than the doomsday clock how about praying the USA show some courage and stand up to this client state of Israel and pressure for a ceasefire and when things cool down bring the stakeholders to the table and no one stops till an agreement is reached.
A two state solution with both states having the right of self determination.

Hamas will never be eradicated through military means.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Some people deny or are unaware of what happened in 1948. The crazy thing is that there are people (Jewish and Palestinian) alive today that will tell you this happened... Unfortunately, even my home boy Ben Shapiro refuses to believe it. I sort of get why he would want to deny/refuse to believe it obviously.
The propaganda machine and the denial years later (even when the archives documents the plans of the zionists) is quite impressive.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
Per Israel,Hamas breached 22 locations when the war began. How does this happen to a country with one of the most secure defense systems in the world? Nothing adds up. Aljazeera News

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Self defence would have been listening to the warnings from intelligence agencies in others countries (and likely Israel's own intelligence agency), not standing the Israeli Defence Force down for 7 hours (or however long it was) while the terrorists attacked, and eliminating the terrorists as they attacked. What is happening now is war crimes, plain and simple.
Israel is not committing war crimes. Benjamin Netanyahu was on American tv last night saying they will be doing pauses to allow citizens to get out of the war zone.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Okay, I get it... you want to start at the beginning but want to define your own beginning... not too far back, just far back enough to make your point and discount everyone else's.
NOW you have it! That's totally what he wants.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Israel is not committing war crimes. Benjamin Netanyahu was on American tv last night saying they will be doing pauses to allow citizens to get out of the war zone.
Perhaps, but Biden saying they agreed to do a 4 hour pause each day was pure baloney. We can assume going forward that the Biden administration is clueless and to ignore anything they say until it is confirmed by reputable sources.

"they are only planning tactical, limited pause for specific areas"

"there will be no general cease fire without the release of the hostages" Netanyahu

(BTW her reference to the "Dopey administration" is her reference to Biden administration)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I was going to say something, but you put it better with this. Morality is not a numbers game.
It's not solely a numbers game. I can agree to that. But in this case, it is twofold: number of deaths and ongoing death. Any solution that allows innocent people to continue to die when it is in one's power to stop it is immoral. It can be stopped.
You had no problem saying that the Israeli government was immoral in letting the attack happen. Why? Because they could have spared lives. Yet somehow, now that their actions, which will spare countless more lives, their actions are immoral. It seems a little hypocritical to me.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
You do not want to assign blame but you naively think it is only Hamas who is bent on the other's destruction, it is a completely false lens that actually inhibits and prevents peace.

And it also assigns the blame you do not want to assign.

You know the USA did negotiate with the Taliban.
You misunderstand. It's a matter of priority for me. I have no problem with guilty people being held accountable. I believe they should be. I believe you take care of the problem first.
When injustice prevails, there is always great wickedness. For the natural man, it is only the fear of sure and certain justice that will refrain evil. He has no fear of God.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Like Russia, the Middle East is showing restraint against the USA and rather than the doomsday clock how about praying the USA show some courage and stand up to this client state of Israel and pressure for a ceasefire and when things cool down bring the stakeholders to the table and no one stops till an agreement is reached.
A two state solution with both states having the right of self determination.

Hamas will never be eradicated through military means.
Yes they can be eradicated and rendered impotent. Trump did so with ISIS.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Okay, I get it... you want to start at the beginning but want to define your own beginning... not too far back, just far back enough to make your point and discount everyone else's.
Firstly it is not my starting point, it is the starting point of the analysts.
There are Jewish people who have written extensively on this, along with Palestinians.
I discount what is not true or not the full picture.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
The solution isn't difficult to arrive at, the resolve is.
I would agree, but the USA and other nations have the power to bring pressure to bear to solve the problem, South Africa and other hot areas demonstrate this.

Looking at the Russia-Ukraine war it seems the USA is more interested in funding proxy wars, sadly.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
If you were following the bible, you would be using righteous judgement, and not holding the state of Israel to be some sort of god equivalent that can do no wrong.
Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! “May they be secure who love you!

Zechariah 2:8
for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye

Isaiah 41:11-12
Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.

Joel 3:1-3

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land...

Psalm 121:4-5; 7

Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord watches over you — the Lord is your shade at your right hand. The Lord will keep you from all harm

Jeremiah
Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

I simply take Israel as seriously God does.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! “May they be secure who love you!

Zechariah 2:8
for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye

Isaiah 41:11-12
Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.

Joel 3:1-3

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land...

Psalm 121:4-5; 7

Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord watches over you — the Lord is your shade at your right hand. The Lord will keep you from all harm

Jeremiah Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

I simply take Israel as seriously God does.
It is like the Lord's word that you will be blessed if you so much as give a glass of water to a Christian who is being persecuted. During the tribulation when you are required to take the mark of the beast some will be ratting out the Christians, some will be giving them a drink of water. The goats are those who didn't give the glass of water, the sheep are those that did.