Israel Declares War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
The Israeli army is every bit as capable as the US military and is much better prepared.
Alrighty then let's see if this is in fact true.... hold your horses on that, surely there are metrics for this.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The solution isn't difficult to arrive at, the resolve is.
JohnDB has come up with an out of the box solution that the Biden administration first championed. Instead of sending an army to fight with Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and Yemen, let's send social workers and psychiatrists to talk to them and provide counseling.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Alrighty then let's see if this is in fact true.... hold your horses on that, surely there are metrics for this.
Israel has the most prepared military in the world because they are always under threat. As well, they have the most advanced military equipment, much from the US.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The fake eschatology is misapplying verses (which are God's truth) to millennia in the future, those poor Israelites to whom God was speaking could not trust God to make it happen for them.
Nothing could be more true than these verses. The very ones that you have freely admitted to have NOT read even once....:rolleyes:

I do not need ask you to exegete these passages regarding "THE SECOND TIME". Because you will only ignore the inevitable. Shame and unbelief is not going to be MY problem at the Bema Seat.

Isa 11:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isa 11:12
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isa 27:12
And it shall come to pass in that day (the future DOTL!), that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel.

Isa 27:13
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
JohnDB has come up with an out of the box solution that the Biden administration first championed. Instead of sending an army to fight with Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and Yemen, let's send social workers and psychiatrists to talk to them and provide counseling.
I saw that. It's the woke solution. Everyone can get together and find alternate uses for rocket launchers. I'll start. They can be used to launch candy to nearby kids.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I saw that. It's the woke solution. Everyone can get together and find alternate uses for rocket launchers. I'll start. They can be used to launch candy to nearby kids.
I think these high tech lasers can be used to cook a giant barbecue to celebrate the peaceful solution to the conflict as we put all the world leaders into a happy hotel.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I think these high tech lasers can be used to cook a giant barbecue to celebrate the peaceful solution to the conflict as we put all the world leaders into a happy hotel.
That's the Spirit. Something has got to be able to be turned in plows.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Here is a little word study for you @HeIsHere
You might want to take heed. It is God's Gracious Word after all.
Words of grace and forgiveness to His brethren the Jews...

Judah Will Be Blessed

Joe 3:18
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.
Joe 3:19
Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
Joe 3:20
But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
Joe 3:21
For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Isa 66:8
Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Jer 30:17
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Jer 50:5
They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

Jer 31:12
Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Joe 2:32
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joe 3:16
The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Psa 69:35
For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
Psa 69:36
The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.

Psa 129:5
Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.

Psa 132:13
For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

Isa 2:1
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
Isa 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Isa 2:3
And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Isa 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isa 4:3
And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

Isa 24:23
Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Isa 30:19
For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.

Isa 35:10
And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isa 51:3
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

Isa 51:11
Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Isa 52:1
Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Isa 52:2
Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isa 59:20
And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

Isa 60:14
The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isa 62:11
Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

Jer 3:14
Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The fake eschatology is misapplying verses (which are God's truth) to millennia in the future, those poor Israelites to whom God was speaking could not trust God to make it happen for them.
And as you should already know (and as I have already indicated many times), those passages pertaining to Israel are all inextricably linked to the Second Coming.

Has the Second Coming already occurred? Of course not it is yet future. And neither have those verses pertaining to the future consolation and redemption of Israel been fulfilled.

Why pray tell? Because only Christ Himself can accomplish that task.....when (and only when) He arrives. Which of course is only to be expected.

NightTwister

Jul 5, 2023
Colorado, USA
Hamas now plans to use rockets with chemical agents (fentanyl) to kill as many Jews as possible.. But that's ok because someone told them they had to move their tent.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
And why would a world that lies in the evil one do that? You are the one positing absurd and ineffective solutions.
No more than Israel building a city for Palestinians. The reality is that there is no solution. All that will happen is Hamas is smashed. Eventually, they will be replaced by another terrorist group. Israel will let its guard down again and be attacked again. Will it be the last time? Will it be Lord Jesus who destroys the invading armies? That will happen eventually. When, I don't know.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Hamas are holed up in tunnels like the Viet Cong did in Vietnam
So rather than bombing Gaza and killing innocent civilians, maybe a siege would be more effective
Eventually they would have two options, surrender or starve

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Israel has the most prepared military in the world because they are always under threat. As well, they have the most advanced military equipment, much from the US.
Combat on the ground requires a different skill set.
Plus Hamas is prepared and trained.

I will go with Scott Ritter's analysis and other honest military analyzers who are not caught up in the myth of the invicible IDF but time will tell

The IDF has become experts at arresting children, beating up women, and murdering unarmed men. Digging a competent enemy out of the rubble of a destroyed city, especially when they have prepared and organized for such a battle, is deadly work. The Israeli troops who have been assembled outside of Gaza are not ready for this fight. They are not trained or equipped for this fight. They are not psychologically prepared for this fight."

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No more than Israel building a city for Palestinians. The reality is that there is no solution. All that will happen is Hamas is smashed. Eventually, they will be replaced by another terrorist group. Israel will let its guard down again and be attacked again. Will it be the last time? Will it be Lord Jesus who destroys the invading armies? That will happen eventually. When, I don't know.
A city of Peace is what the Lord presents as the solution. Paying the price for a peace offering is the Law.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hamas are holed up in tunnels like the Viet Cong did in Vietnam
So rather than bombing Gaza and killing innocent civilians, maybe a siege would be more effective
Eventually they would have two options, surrender or starve
A siege is far more cruel. Already the people of Gaza are desperate for water. Meanwhile Hamas steals all humanitarian aid. Ever since the invasion most of the war is in the tunnels and you don't hear about civilians being killed nearly as much.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Combat on the ground requires a different skill set.
Plus Hamas is prepared and trained.

I will go with Scott Ritter's analysis and other honest military analyzers who are not caught up in the myth of the invicible IDF but time will tell

The IDF has become experts at arresting children, beating up women, and murdering unarmed men. Digging a competent enemy out of the rubble of a destroyed city, especially when they have prepared and organized for such a battle, is deadly work. The Israeli troops who have been assembled outside of Gaza are not ready for this fight. They are not trained or equipped for this fight. They are not psychologically prepared for this fight."
There are many disadvantages to being in a tunnel and the IDF is leveraging all of them. They are attacking from four sides in Northern Gaza, makes it very hard to play hide and seek. They are watching the city so when someone does emerge from a tunnel or enter a tunnel their cameras see it. They are flooding tunnels making it very difficult to move about, impossible to be silent, and untenable to hide for long. They have already seized maps of the tunnel network, and when helpful they blow up the tunnels and entrances. They have night vision goggles, they can shut off the electricity and they have elite units going through. Hamas is losing ground every hour and every day. They keep the pressure on 24 hours a day so they can't sleep, you cut off all supplies to the Northern half of Gaza so they are stressed out after a month. They are losing and they know it and none of their losses are being broadcast worldwide so they can't use their deaths for publicity.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Israel is not committing war crimes. Benjamin Netanyahu was on American tv last night saying they will be doing pauses to allow citizens to get out of the war zone.
Netanyahu is a war criminal and a rat, and he knows his own people want to try him as a war criminal. He's just doing what all rats do as the ship sinks - trying to save his own sorry skin. I'm hoping he is held to justice, and the guilty with him.