Israel Declares War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
This picture doesn't really "discuss" ethnic cleansing though. I'm not saying there has or hasn't been, it's just silly that it has a caption saying "lets discuss" yet doesn't discuss. Instead, it shows the Jewish population in Arab nations.

There aren't any Jews on the moon that I'm aware of. I don't think ethnic cleansing occurred there though. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
You are dishonest in calling Israel's self defense "unrestrained."

You deliberately misrepresent facts to prop up your bias.
I couldn't find Brother Posthuman's quote of him saying that, but perhaps he has since edited his post. If someone described Israel's "self defense" as unrestrained, I don't think it would be dishonest though. It would just be their opinion.

I think Israel has the ability to kill all 2.2 million Gazans with the use of a few bombs IF they didn't care about the ramifications of doing so as the world watches. Because of this fact, I would argue that Israel's "self defense" is at least to some level of being "restrained" but not to any level that I would view as morally acceptable being given the civilian-to-Hamas death ratio. At the end of the day, it's subjective.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
This picture doesn't really "discuss" ethnic cleansing though. I'm not saying there has or hasn't been, it's just silly that it has a caption saying "lets discuss" yet doesn't discuss. Instead, it shows the Jewish population in Arab nations.

There aren't any Jews on the moon that I'm aware of. I don't think ethnic cleansing occurred there though. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ok the point is there is no evidence of genocide of Arabs. But there is evidence of Arabs doing so to the Jewish populations among them.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Ok the point is there is no evidence of genocide of Arabs. But there is evidence of Arabs doing so to the Jewish populations among them.
19. GENOCIDE (18 U.S.C. 1091)

"Section 1091 of Title 18, United States Code, prohibits genocide whether committed in time of peace or time of war. Genocide is defined in § 1091 and includes violent attacks with the specific intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group. There is Federal jurisdiction if the offense is committed within the United States. There is also Federal extraterritorial jurisdiction when the offender is a national of the United States."

According to the US definition it looks like it fits. Israel admitted it wasn't concerned about precision but with widespread damage.

Article II of the Genocide Convention:

"Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

The US has ratified the same standards as Article II of the Genocide Convention which is why it's essentially verbatim. It doesn't look good for Israel if these are the objective measures to base genocide off of.

Please make note that it doesn't matter if violations are done in time of peace or war, genocide is still given the same objective measures.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I couldn't find Brother Posthuman's quote of him saying that, but perhaps he has since edited his post. If someone described Israel's "self defense" as unrestrained, I don't think it would be dishonest though. It would just be their opinion.

I think Israel has the ability to kill all 2.2 million Gazans with the use of a few bombs IF they didn't care about the ramifications of doing so as the world watches. Because of this fact, I would argue that Israel's "self defense" is at least to some level of being "restrained" but not to any level that I would view as morally acceptable being given the civilian-to-Hamas death ratio. At the end of the day, it's subjective.
My sincere apologies!!! I did not mean to quote brother post at all and completely missed the fact that I had instead of HIH.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Paul includes the Corinthians in the lineage of Israel when he tells them the first generation of Israelites are "our ancestors" (1 Corinthians 10:1).
Yet another atrocious embarrassing failure at sensible exegesis.
"Our fathers"?????......who do you think is Paul's father? Some random gentile from the NT Chruch?
Of course not. The father of Paul is Benjamin.
And since when did the NT Church follow around a pillar of cloud and fire for 40 years in the wilderness around 3620 year ago?

Those passages are speaking about the children of ISRAEL who came out of Egypt.
And how gentiles are to look to "THEM" "THEY" and not make the same mistakes.

1Co 10:1
Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

1Co 10:4
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
1Co 10:5
But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

Israel is a racist society.
the·oc·ra·cy
/THēˈäkrəsē/
nounnoun: theocracy; plural noun: theocracies

a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.
"his ambition is to lead a worldwide theocracy"

the commonwealth of Israel from the time of Moses until the election of Saul as king.
What Is Theocracy? Definition and Examples

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Israel is a racist society.
the·oc·ra·cy
/THēˈäkrəsē/
nounnoun: theocracy; plural noun: theocracies

a system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.
"his ambition is to lead a worldwide theocracy"

the commonwealth of Israel from the time of Moses until the election of Saul as king.
What Is Theocracy? Definition and Examples
And........?
Moses is still a bad guy? And now David is too?
Or is it the Person you set up the theocracy in the first place who is a bad guy?

Because my sense is that this is where you are heading with this freight train of the malcontent.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Israeli Wedding Performance

People have posted crazy videos of Palestinians, Muslims, and Christians against apartheid and genocide saying/doing crazy things so I decided in the spirit of being fair I would post this. I'm hoping someone was trolling and did a fake translation but apparently it's legit. Who sings about such demonic things at a wedding? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

They must follow the Talmud above the Torah?

Song Lyrics:

We will occupy Gaza
We will occupy it soon
This is not my opinion
this is everyone's opinion

We will destroy Gaza
We will destroy it soon
this is not my opinion
this is everyone's opinion.

We won't leave any there
we will not leave a Palestinian behind
they will go to the afterlife.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
And........?
Moses is still a bad guy? And now David is too?
Or are you thinking that it is the Person WHO set up the theocracy in the first place is the bad guy?

Because my sense is that this is where you are heading with this freight train of the malcontent.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Israeli Wedding Performance

People have posted crazy videos of Palestinians, Muslims, and Christians against apartheid and genocide saying/doing crazy things so I decided in the spirit of being fair I would post this. I'm hoping someone was trolling and did a fake translation but apparently it's legit. Who sings about such demonic things at a wedding? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

They must follow the Talmud above the Torah?

Song Lyrics:

We will occupy Gaza
We will occupy it soon
This is not my opinion
this is everyone's opinion

We will destroy Gaza
We will destroy it soon
this is not my opinion
this is everyone's opinion.

We won't leave any there
we will not leave a Palestinian behind
they will go to the afterlife.
Wow, it looks like 3 people were singing this. Why would you or anyone be promoting and broadcasting what some nut job is saying?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So on the one hand we have hundreds of thousands of Pro Palestinians around the world chanting "from the river to the Sea" indicating they want a complete annihilation of the Jews from Israel and on the other hand you have three nut jobs in what looks like a classroom singing a song with a similar theme from a Jewish perspective.

Ted01

May 14, 2022
we have hundreds of thousands of Pro Palestinians around the world chanting "from the river to the Sea" indicating they want a complete annihilation of the Jews from Israel
Well, the progressives have changed the meaning of this "from the river to the sea" thing... now it just means to live in peace in that area.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
Well, the progressives have changed the meaning of this "from the river to the sea" thing... now it just means to live in peace in that area.
If you are defining progressives as those who fear reprisal in the form of loss of employment, being censured like Rashida Tahlib and/or possibly being jailed; then I agree :) any way you look at it, they are all in the same camp

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
If you are defining progressives
I define progressives by what they stand for and promote.
Just a few of their Satanic beliefs:

1. MARXISM. On every level.

2. Kids should be transitioned to a different gender if they express a desire to based on how they feel at the moment (given puberty blocking drugs, and surgically removing/adding body parts) EVEN WITHOUT parental consent OR knowledge.

3. People of European descent (white people) are automatically racist by virtue of their skin color. And this hateful ideology should be taught to kids.

4. Illegal aliens have a right to break the law by coming here illegally and receive government assistance at taxpayer expense.

5. Abortion on demand, for any reason, up to, and even AFTER the child is born.

I could go on, but how any individual, and ALL "squad members", could serve in the United States Congress, is beyond me. Those that vote for such evil will themselves be held accountable before the Lord.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Replacement theology (however defined ) railed against by some members on here, the ultimate evil they say!

Denying the finished work of Christ Jesus for all people not a problem, which is in direct contradiction to the NT.

So really where does the evil lay?

Paul makes it clear......

“I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them,​
and I will be their God,​
and they shall be my people.​
Therefore go out from their midst,​
and be separate from them, says the Lord,​
and touch no unclean thing;​
then I will welcome you,​
and I will be a father to you,​
and you shall be sons and daughters to me,​
says the Lord Almighty.”​
Paul audaciously quotes and alludes to a host of Old Testament texts here -- Leviticus 26, Ezekiel 37, Isaiah 52, Ezekiel 20, and 2 Samuel 7, to name a few.

Paul includes the Corinthians in the lineage of Israel when he tells them the first generation of Israelites are "our ancestors" (1 Corinthians 10:1).

Though the Corinthians are not ethnically part of Israel, they enjoy complete identification with Israel through their position in Christ, the embodiment of true Israel. The Corinthians must embrace their identity as true Israel and the true temple of God by not morally compromising. Christian living flows naturally from our identification as Israel.

*cited from Reformation Theology
The book of Ruth confirms the redemption of ethnic national Israel beyond a shadow of a doubt.

And Ruth did NOT REPLACE Naomi. She attached herself to the people of Naomi and put her faith in the God of Israel.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
And Ruth did NOT REPLACE Naomi. She attached herself to the people of Naomi and put her faith in the God of Israel.
yeah! this is what we're saying. one people of God made up of believing ethnic Jews, and believing gentiles.

you're quite correct in saying it's not a replacement. it's an addition.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I define progressives by what they stand for and promote.
Just a few of their Satanic beliefs:

1. MARXISM. On every level.

2. Kids should be transitioned to a different gender if they express a desire to based on how they feel at the moment (given puberty blocking drugs, and surgically removing/adding body parts) EVEN WITHOUT parental consent OR knowledge.

3. People of European descent (white people) are automatically racist by virtue of their skin color. And this hateful ideology should be taught to kids.

4. Illegal aliens have a right to break the law by coming here illegally and receive government assistance at taxpayer expense.

5. Abortion on demand, for any reason, up to, and even AFTER the child is born.

I could go on, but how any individual, and ALL "squad members", could serve in the United States Congress, is beyond me. Those that vote for such evil will themselves be held accountable before the Lord.
I thought that was how we defined demonic.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
yeah! this is what we're saying. one people of God made up of believing ethnic Jews, and believing gentiles.

you're quite correct in saying it's not a replacement. it's an addition.
These people create their own strawman. This is what is said, yet they define it as "replacement theology", and then come up with an example that supports that we are grafted into Christ to refute what they claimed was said (but wasn't). It's bizarre - almost a cult-like behaviour.