Israel Declares War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"You are not the judge and not the jury" what does that even mean. :rolleyes:
7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Acts 7:35. This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

Acts 10:42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.

Acts 17:31. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"You are not the judge and not the jury" what does that even mean. :rolleyes:
Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

1Corinthians 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

1Corinthian 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Well, no one can accuse you of dull rhetoric. :D
Just to let you know (you probably don't):

God WILL in fact "DIVIDE" THE light from THE darkness and THE good from THE evil.

You probably think it's already happened.

Whereas I know for a fact that it has not. Because I know my Bible and I understand prophecy and I actually care to know and understand.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Just to let you know (you probably don't):

God WILL in fact "DIVIDE" THE light from THE darkness and THE good from THE evil.

You probably think it's already happened.

Whereas I know for a fact that it has not. Because I know my Bible and I understand prophecy and I actually care to know and understand.
Oh and let's not forget about the "dividing" that will take place between:

THE Truth (the God-man Jesus Christ) and His seed.....

from

THE lie (The Satan-man the dragon-beast aka the AC) and his seed.

Has this happened yet? Take a look out of your window. Not a chance.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Damascus -- the last hope of Hamas!

Israel Announced: Damascus airbase hit by HAWKs! H@mas' last hope has been destroyed!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Therein lies the problem. smh

God is not ordering the death of 12 000 Palestinians.

Babies dying because the population has been denied, food, water and electricity.

Please do not place this brutal attack on God, for shame!
Have you not read that people reap what they sow? Hamas is entirely responsible, not God, and not Israel. I'm still waiting for anyone to come up with a workable solution that does not entail the death of 9 million citizens of Israel.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
Have you not read that people reap what they sow? Hamas is entirely responsible, not God, and not Israel. I'm still waiting for anyone to come up with a workable solution that does not entail the death of 9 million citizens of Israel.
Look up the event, known as the “Nakba,” or “catastrophe” in Arabic, remains a heated topic on both sides, 1948. It is History repeating itseld once again. As for a workable solution; scripture told people to pray. They have not. Christians are not even welcome there. This will end when the Lord ends it, is what scripture further tells us. The books of Romans, Matthew and Luke are good starters.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
How crazy would it be if the Bible predicted that Jerusalem would become a cup of trembling? I mean this city has no natural resources, no longer has any strategic value, outside of religion.

What if the Bible predicted that the Jews would somehow stay a distinct people, even after 2000 years, and countless pogroms, expulsions , and massacres?

And how insane would it be if Scripture said that this people would be dispersed all over the world, only to be regathered in the same exact place God gave them, prior to the end times, that they inhabited 4000 years ago?

Now listen to this nutso part.
What if the Bible said the entire world would hate, and want to destroy this tiny nation and people, that consist of an infinitesimal 0.2 percent of the Global population!?

All of that and more would be CRAZY if the Bible predicted it, right?!!

But do you know what is the wackiest of all?

People that claim to believe the Bible, reading EVERYTHING the Bible said about this nation and people, and STILL not believing it, or allegorizing it away, and actually are on the WORLD’S side!!!!
I don't know that the bible predicted that which you say it predicted. I think there's a good chance that the state of Israel is the harlot Babylon the Great warned about in Revelation. If so, and this is her fall, the scriptures say that God's people should come out of her, and that God is avenging the apostles and prophets. Even Heaven is told to rejoice over this destruction.

Revelation 18:1-24 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

“And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

“They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’

“Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”

Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I have been focused on the rapture as the blessed hope since 1972, yet I didn't pay any attention to that whole 1988 thing.

There are 21 very infamous "predictions" of the rapture since 1948. Every single one can be shot down by the prophecy which says the sun will be darkened (solar eclipse?) and the moon will not give its light (followed by Lunar eclipse?) before that great and notable day of the Lord comes. If you interpret this to mean the great and notable day would have to come within one month of the lunar eclipse that follows the solar eclipse it would have debunked all 21 predictions. People fall for this stuff because they don't know the word of God.

We just had a solar eclipse followed by a lunar eclipse a few weeks ago. However, after November 27 you have to wait a couple of years before you would get another one.
There's chatter I've read that the moon's been all over the place in recent months - not appearing according to its schedule. I haven't witnessed it (or looked myself), but thought it was interesting.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yup Christians are messing up big time, called to be salt and light has been traded in for being war mongers.
Would be ironic if a justification given to the world for killing/outlawing Christians at the end was that they were defending the whore of Bablyon until the last. Still not 100% convinced that the state of Israel is Bablyon, but I think there's lots of evidence for the idea.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know that the bible predicted that which you say it predicted. I think there's a good chance that the state of Israel is the harlot Babylon the Great warned about in Revelation. If so, and this is her fall, the scriptures say that God's people should come out of her, and that God is avenging the apostles and prophets. Even Heaven is told to rejoice over this destruction.
Ridiculous.

Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Jerusalem made all the nations drink of the wine of the wrath or her fornication? That is absurd. This can only refer to Washington DC. I was living in Taiwan when the whole story about the cigarette companies intentionally addicting people came out so that they should be regulated as a drug company. At the very same time that the US was hitting the cigarette companies with huge fines and all kinds of laws prohibiting smoking in buildings and airplanes, at the same time they negotiated with Taiwan to sell them AWACS. In order to buy AWACS Taiwan had to also sell US cigarettes to their people. This is just one example of how the US made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. Jerusalem hasn't forced any nation to do anything.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The woman represents Babylon the great, the beast represents the Beast system which will rule the earth with ten zones and seven heads.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Jewish priests are arrayed in blue and white. Purple is the color that Episcopal priests wear, Anglican Priests wear, Lutheran Priests wear and Roman Catholic priests will wear during the advent season. Scarlet is the color the Catholic Cardinals wear. Actually any of the denominations that hold to the liturgy will use scarlet and purple to decorate the sanctuary at different times. Gold is what the prosperity gospel preachers wear. Precious stones and pearls are what Hollywood starlets wear. You would never describe a Jewish rabbi with these, they have very distinctive clothes, hats, shawls, strings, etc. None of which would be described this way.

The golden cup in her hand signifies the word of God. The bible is very clear that the word of God is fine gold. The US and the UK have been involved in worldwide evangelism. The Gideon's began in the US and have distributed 2.5 billion Bibles worldwide. This is very true of the US, and not true of Israel or Jerusalem. Inside that cup of gold the US also distributes "the filthiness of her fornication". Multinational corporations and Hollywood movies, etc.

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

The UK is the mother of the US. A harlot sells herself for money, that is what the capitalist system has become. The mortgage meltdown in 2008 was. an example of how people in the banking industry, real estate industry, and the regulators, investors and government officials all sold themselves for money. Even if the same sins are committed in Israel you wouldn't claim that they were the "mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth". The US has a global presence, Israel does not.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

"All nations" have not drunk of the wine of the wrath of Israel. That is absurd, but all nations have drunk from the US. Nor have the merchants of the earth waxed rich through sales to Israel, but they have through sales to the US.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Washington DC and the US dollar is the great city that reigns over the kings of the earth, not Jerusalem.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Responsible conscientious citizens of Gaza would not have anything whatsoever to do with Hamas. The entire region is a guerilla war zone and they know it. They know about the tunnels/rocket launches/human shield doctrine.

They know. The wise have vacated by now.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Would be ironic if a justification given to the world for killing/outlawing Christians at the end was that they were defending the whore of Bablyon until the last. Still not 100% convinced that the state of Israel is Bablyon, but I think there's lots of evidence for the idea.
Get a clue buddy.....there are no Christians around during the tribulation post-rapture.

Rev 17:15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev 17:17
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Rev 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Look up the event, known as the “Nakba,” or “catastrophe” in Arabic, remains a heated topic on both sides, 1948. It is History repeating itseld once again. As for a workable solution; scripture told people to pray. They have not. Christians are not even welcome there. This will end when the Lord ends it, is what scripture further tells us. The books of Romans, Matthew and Luke are good starters.

Christians are welcome there, that's a lie. I have friends in ministry that live in Israel and have a church there. There was no genocide in 48 and there isn't now. Again, lies you will find on Tic Tok when you make it your go to news. Literally no facts to back up anything you've said.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Get a clue buddy.....there are no Christians around during the tribulation post-rapture.

Rev 17:15
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:16
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev 17:17
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Rev 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE.....!!!
****ONE HOUR****WITH THE BEAST****

Rev 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13
These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

I just got a tip from a good friend of mine that a landing force of marines are going to land on the shore near Gaza and they will bring tanks.
Their aim is to protect American citizen caught up in this tragic event. Personally, my advice to the IDF is to stand down and stay out of sight until the marines get these Americans out of harm’s way.
Just a suggestion
Only my other side wants the IDF to try and stop them.
:)-

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Revelation 18:1-24 After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

“And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’ Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’

“They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’

“Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”

Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”
I really think that we can all fall victim to the mentality of "EITHER - OR". When in reality, seemingly contradictory ideas can both be true.

Most of the Jews in Israel today are not the "good guys". Although relatively speaking, on a secular level, they are waaay better than the muslims. The vast majority are agnostic/atheist, or extreme legalists, like the Hassidim.
But there are a remnant of "Messianic Jews", and I believe many more will become them.

The Nation was formed almost certainly in nefarious ways.

The method of their formation is completely irrelevant to the fact that it is God's plan for them to be regathered and dwell there in the end times.

Isaiah 11:11
New King James Version
11 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left,
From Assyria and Egypt,
From Pathros and Cush,
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the islands of the sea.

Excerpts from the article
Israel & the Return of the Messia
by I Gordon

Luke 13:34-35 'O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, just as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not have it! 'Behold, your house is left to you desolate; and I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, 'BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!' ' '

'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord' is a Messianic title from Psalm 118:26 and it is this title that some who did believe shouted out to Jesus on His triumphant entry into Jerusalem. (Luke 19:38) But Jesus said that Israel would be left desolate, and that they would not see Him again UNTIL they acknowledge that He is their Messiah. This is in accordance with Old Testament scriptures as well, such as

Hosea 5:14-15 'For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah... I will go away and return to My place until they acknowledge their guilt and seek My face; In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.

Please read the whole passage in Hosea. It is God speaking, saying that He will return to His place until Israel admit their guilt and seek His face. Now we know that Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah and it is in Jesus that this prophecy is fulfilled. So we have before us the specific issue that must take place before Israel as a nation can be saved - they must acknowledge that Jesus is their Messiah and their guilt in rejecting Him 2000 years ago. So the next question is...

Here's the whole fabulous article, but I don't understand how these VERY clear prophecies can be allegorized away.
https://jesusplusnothing.com/series/post/israel