Israel Declares War

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adelia

Apr 18, 2018
Ukraine is being used as a money launderer. None of the money is getting to the people. It's going to oligarchs and slush funds. It becomes dark money to overthrow democracies fund hate groups to cause discord and dissension. Your tax dollars at work.
When people read headlines such as " $66 billion for aid to Ukraine this year ", I really wish they would read the article in its entirety. They would discover that neither Zelensky nor the Government actually got the money. The money was spent by the US on what it wanted the Ukraine to have; ie military supplies etc. The actual allocation to peoples needs was literally a few soup kitchens orchestrated and opened by the US in the Ukraine. I am not doubting that dark money operates in the manor stated. I have no idea what other countries do either regarding monies to the Ukraine. The US says they will help the people.....interesting though how they orchestrate that help.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
No one here hates the Jewish people, that is ridiculous.
I beg to differ. Do not take that to mean I think it's you.

But Israel and Jews are synonymous. That's the dirty little secret so many amils refuse to acknowledge.

If you cared about Israel's then should not agree with its very destructive behaciour, they need to agree to a ceasefire as does Hamas.
No. I think they need to destroy Hamas, and frankly all their supporters as well.

But it sure seems that God is using this war to bring about EXACTLY what the Bible says. That every nation will be against Israel.
You can't see that truth?

Seems to me those who disagree with with a ceasefire are the ones who are oblivious to the fact that what happened to Ukraine could happen to Israel, a destroyed nation.
You cannot have a ceasefire with a group of people that have not only vowed over and over again to annihilate your people, but have taken tangible steps to do just that.

So the only victory is to destroy them.

Ted01

May 14, 2022
But it sure seems that God is using this war to bring about EXACTLY what the Bible says. That every nation will be against Israel.
You can't see that truth?
If every nation is against Israel... how come so many are supporting them?
(And just to be clear, I support Israel in what they are currently doing)

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Not the God I know.
Maybe this is the god you worship.
View attachment 257971
:)-
Do you not have a Bible? Do you not know about Ananias and Sapphira? The penalty for adultery, homosexuality, idolatory, even disobedience to parents was death. Have you not read about the man who collected firewood on the sabbath who was killed at God's command? I suppose you don't know about Noah's flood either. God killed all but 8 people.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Many nations are turning against Israel. If it was any other country at war, no one would show much interest. Turkey bombs the Kurds (yawn), Syria gasses its own people (big deal) and Russia has been attacking Ukrainian civilians continually (tsk tsk). Only Israel creates such a stir. For now, the world is divided for and against Israel. That will change as the world increasingly rejects God. Even Israel's supporters demand the impossible. Defeat Hamas without civilan casualties? I'm sure the IDF is all ears, waiting for advice as how this can be done. Two state solution? The Arab world rejected this in 1948. That was Plan 'A' according to the UN. There is still no plan B. The Arabs will accept only a one state solution. And that means the end of Israel. God will not permit this.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
When people read headlines such as " $66 billion for aid to Ukraine this year ", I really wish they would read the article in its entirety. They would discover that neither Zelensky nor the Government actually got the money. The money was spent by the US on what it wanted the Ukraine to have; ie military supplies etc. The actual allocation to peoples needs was literally a few soup kitchens orchestrated and opened by the US in the Ukraine. I am not doubting that dark money operates in the manor stated. I have no idea what other countries do either regarding monies to the Ukraine. The US says they will help the people.....interesting though how they orchestrate that help.
"66 billion" is not real money. It's an accounting figure. The military hardware supplied is mostly obsolete and/or surplus to US military requirements. It has book value but that's it. Some money goes to training, spare parts, refurbishing old equipment, but it's nothing like 66 billion.

I'm ex military. We rarely fired missiles as they were $1 million a shot. But when we did, those missiles were reaching their use by date. They were about to be scrap anyway. Some of the munitions supplied to Ukraine are 30 years old. Only a bean counter could ascribe a dollar value to them.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I would say first off, it depends on your definition of “support”.

Secondly, we’re not quite there yet, as to every nation not only against Israel, but willing to attack it, although we are unquestionably heading in that direction.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Ridiculous.

Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Jerusalem made all the nations drink of the wine of the wrath or her fornication? That is absurd. This can only refer to Washington DC. I was living in Taiwan when the whole story about the cigarette companies intentionally addicting people came out so that they should be regulated as a drug company. At the very same time that the US was hitting the cigarette companies with huge fines and all kinds of laws prohibiting smoking in buildings and airplanes, at the same time they negotiated with Taiwan to sell them AWACS. In order to buy AWACS Taiwan had to also sell US cigarettes to their people. This is just one example of how the US made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. Jerusalem hasn't forced any nation to do anything.
Jerusalem, as I understand, is where the Babylonian Talmudists want to set up their world government? And yes, Washington DC, the City of London and the Vatican are controlled by the same people.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The woman represents Babylon the great, the beast represents the Beast system which will rule the earth with ten zones and seven heads.
If I'm right - and I'm not certain I am - the Beast system is getting set up now. The whore of Babylon - the Babylonian Talmudists, who claim to be Jews, but are not - their system which has been around for thousands of years - is under attack.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Jewish priests are arrayed in blue and white. Purple is the color that Episcopal priests wear, Anglican Priests wear, Lutheran Priests wear and Roman Catholic priests will wear during the advent season. Scarlet is the color the Catholic Cardinals wear. Actually any of the denominations that hold to the liturgy will use scarlet and purple to decorate the sanctuary at different times. Gold is what the prosperity gospel preachers wear. Precious stones and pearls are what Hollywood starlets wear. You would never describe a Jewish rabbi with these, they have very distinctive clothes, hats, shawls, strings, etc. None of which would be described this way.

The golden cup in her hand signifies the word of God. The bible is very clear that the word of God is fine gold. The US and the UK have been involved in worldwide evangelism. The Gideon's began in the US and have distributed 2.5 billion Bibles worldwide. This is very true of the US, and not true of Israel or Jerusalem. Inside that cup of gold the US also distributes "the filthiness of her fornication". Multinational corporations and Hollywood movies, etc.
I think you're mixing up Jews (i.e. adherents to Judaism - the Torah), with Babylonian Talmudists. The first five books of the bible are inspired by God, even if they are fulfilled as Jesus has now come, died, and rose again. The Babylonian Talmud is from the devil. Purple is also the colour of kings. Who controls the kings of the world? And red is the colour of blood, of the saints, of whom the harlot is guilty of murdering.

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

The UK is the mother of the US. A harlot sells herself for money, that is what the capitalist system has become. The mortgage meltdown in 2008 was. an example of how people in the banking industry, real estate industry, and the regulators, investors and government officials all sold themselves for money. Even if the same sins are committed in Israel you wouldn't claim that they were the "mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth". The US has a global presence, Israel does not.
What are Jews renowned for? (And to whom did the word of God come originally?) Who is described in the scriptures (OT) as the wife of God, and also a harlot? In Ezekiel? Note also that many Torah-observant Jews in Israel against the massacre of civilians and war crimes in Gaza are being assaulted by Babylonian Talmudist Zionists.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

"All nations" have not drunk of the wine of the wrath of Israel. That is absurd, but all nations have drunk from the US. Nor have the merchants of the earth waxed rich through sales to Israel, but they have through sales to the US.
The wine of the wrath of her fornication? Unfaithfulness. I certainly think all the nations have become unfaithful, much like Israel was in the OT. And much of it was caused by the same people. Those professing to be Jews.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
"66 billion" is not real money. It's an accounting figure. The military hardware supplied is mostly obsolete and/or surplus to US military requirements. It has book value but that's it. Some money goes to training, spare parts, refurbishing old equipment, but it's nothing like 66 billion.

I'm ex military. We rarely fired missiles as they were $1 million a shot. But when we did, those missiles were reaching their use by date. They were about to be scrap anyway. Some of the munitions supplied to Ukraine are 30 years old. Only a bean counter could ascribe a dollar value to them.
Also some of the money came back to the US through FTX for campaign contributions to help Democrats and RINOs get elected in 2022, that is now a finding that a court made when they convicted the guy at FTX.

Also, what does "obsolete" mean, does that mean these weapons don't kill people? Is a machine gun "obsolete"? Are bullets "obsolete"? Mortars? Are we talking about weapons from the Korean war? Doubt it. Vietnam war? Doubt it. Iraq war? maybe. Afghanistan? Probably.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Jerusalem, as I understand, is where the Babylonian Talmudists want to set up their world government? And yes, Washington DC, the City of London and the Vatican are controlled by the same people.

If I'm right - and I'm not certain I am - the Beast system is getting set up now. The whore of Babylon - the Babylonian Talmudists, who claim to be Jews, but are not - their system which has been around for thousands of years - is under attack.

I think you're mixing up Jews (i.e. adherents to Judaism - the Torah), with Babylonian Talmudists. The first five books of the bible are inspired by God, even if they are obsolete in that Jesus has now come. The Babylonian Talmud is from the devil. Purple is also the colour of kings. Who controls the kings of the world? And red is the colour of blood, of the saints, of whom the harlot is guilty of murdering.

What are Jews renowned for? (And to whom did the word of God come originally?) Who is described in the scriptures (OT) as the wife of God, and also a harlot? Ezekiel. Note also that many Torah-observant Jews in Israel against the massacre of civilians and war crimes in Gaza are being assaulted by Babylonian Talmudist Zionists.

The wine of the wrath of her fornication? Unfaithfulness. I certainly think all the nations have become unfaithful, much like Israel was in the OT. And much of it was caused by the same people. Those professing to be Jews.
I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but this has really been the exact situation, with very few exceptions, for all of Biblical Israel’s history.

Many, if not most of the nation, engaged in all sorts of pagan worship and disobedience, yet there was always a remnant of faithful.

None of that negates God’s promises and prophecies.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but this has really been the exact situation, with very few exceptions, for all of Biblical Israel’s history.

Many, if not most of the nation, engaged in all sorts of pagan worship and disobedience, yet there was always a remnant of faithful.

My point is primarily that just because a Babylonian Talmudist claims he is a Jew, doesn't mean he is one. Even if he lives in Israel. And it is my belief that Christians should not pretend that God is pleased with murderous, lying Babylonian Talmudists, even if God will save their descendants (which we do not know, and which in my opinion, the prophecies are sufficiently vague as to be fulfilled in a number of ways).

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Responsible conscientious citizens of Gaza would not have anything whatsoever to do with Hamas. The entire region is a guerilla war zone and they know it. They know about the tunnels/rocket launches/human shield doctrine.

They know. The wise have vacated by now.
Yes. And Gazans did not necessarily want Hamas to attack Israel. However, that does mean that they are ready to accept Israel's right to exist as a nation. I wonder how many Gazans are responsible and conscientious.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

But Jesus said "with what judgement you judge you shall be judged". So I can see how for Abraham and others that might apply, but what about someone who is judging that all of Israel is corrupt because the majority of their leaders are corrupt? Wouldn't this mean that they too will be judged with the same judgement? I mean what if the majority of the leaders in their country were corrupt?

Ted01

May 14, 2022
Many nations are turning against Israel. If it was any other country at war, no one would show much interest. Turkey bombs the Kurds (yawn), Syria gasses its own people (big deal) and Russia has been attacking Ukrainian civilians continually (tsk tsk). Only Israel creates such a stir. For now, the world is divided for and against Israel. That will change as the world increasingly rejects God. Even Israel's supporters demand the impossible. Defeat Hamas without civilan casualties? I'm sure the IDF is all ears, waiting for advice as how this can be done. Two state solution? The Arab world rejected this in 1948. That was Plan 'A' according to the UN. There is still no plan B. The Arabs will accept only a one state solution. And that means the end of Israel. God will not permit this.
I don't really see it that way at all. I think it's a typical Western/American point of view that's somewhat jaded.
Just because a war isn't highlighted in Western/American media doesn't mean that it's of major importance in the region(s) that it's occurring in and around. You'd have to look at their local media sources to be better informed. Much of American media is, IMHO, horribly controlled and more like propaganda rags... they've all turned into the National Enquirer, but a bit more refined in presentation only. They're feeding you a narrative by selecting what you both hear and don't hear... and you seem to have bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

There are no more nations turning against Israel than there was back in 1948... to me, it seems like more are siding with Israel instead.
I also think that you're mistaken about the actual historical accounts of the formation of Israel and slant your views according to a bias. Yes, the Arabs rejected the two state "solution" that was proffered because it gave less land to them and more land to Israel than they were originally promised much earlier.

Anyway, you're welcome to your views as we all are.

Ted01

May 14, 2022
I would say first off, it depends on your definition of “support”.

Secondly, we’re not quite there yet, as to every nation not only against Israel, but willing to attack it, although we are unquestionably heading in that direction.
Well, support it by say sending troops there as has happened since it's formation as a nation. Troops that fight and die... that kinda' support.

Secondly, yeah as more time goes by, the closer we get to Christ's return... I get that. But the constant alarmist reaction of "the end is nigh!" reminds me of Fred Sanford faking his heart attacks... "I'm comin' Elizabeth!"

Too much drama for me...

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
There is no comparison between Ukraine and Israel. Ukraine is being used in a proxy war against Russia. whereas Israel is fighting for survival. And whether you believe it or not God will see Israel through this.
And you do not think there are proxy wars in this conflict?

Why exactly does God still need Israel?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Washington DC and the US dollar is the great city that reigns over the kings of the earth, not Jerusalem.
Then why are so many US politicians duel citizens of Israel, and why are US ships and troops enroute to support the Israeli government commit war crimes and genocide? The US is controlled by Babylonian Talmudists.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Would be ironic if a justification given to the world for killing/outlawing Christians at the end was that they were defending the whore of Bablyon until the last. Still not 100% convinced that the state of Israel is Bablyon, but I think there's lots of evidence for the idea.
Lots of evidence indeed, Jerusalem was the whore of Babylon. :)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
The American government, and pretty much all Western governments, are thoroughly corrupt. They have been stealing the people's money for a long time. And it is more widespread than anyone suspected. Both parties are equally guilty. And until an accounting is done and accountability is restored it will continue.