Pray for the peace of Jerusalem... Psalms 122:6
Many here dont believe that,unfortunately
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem... Psalms 122:6
Many here dont believe that,unfortunately
I do and I also pray for the enemies of Israel to be ashes under the soles of their feet.........blessing for blessing and curse for curse is applied by the God of Heaven upon all concerning Israel.......!
I do and I also pray for the enemies of Israel to be ashes under the soles of their feet.........blessing for blessing and curse for curse is applied by the God of Heaven upon all concerning Israel.......!
So, what about Paul... was he cursed, because he said:
"If anyone does not love the Lord, let that person be cursed!" (1Cor 16:22) ?
We know 99,99 percent of Israel do not love the Lord.
Israel has been temporarily blinded so salvation can come to the Gentiles....there is yet a remnant that will collectively look upon Him who they pierced, weep for him as one who weeps for the loss of a firstborn and then receive him as Lord, Savior, King and God..........
Oh boy,better be battle ready. Some people here really get nasty over that point of view.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem... Psalms 122:6
Israel has been temporarily blinded so salvation can come to the Gentiles....there is yet a remnant that will collectively look upon Him who they pierced, weep for him as one who weeps for the loss of a firstborn and then receive him as Lord, Savior, King and God..........
Oh boy,better be battle ready. Some people here really get nasty over that point of view.
Yes, remnant.
But the vast majority of them do not love the Lord, so are cursed by Paul, are they not?
Exactly why the great tribulation will purify and "whittle down" the Lord's churches and Israel......and...I do not recall Paul directly cursing Israel.......what book, chapter and verse states that?
Do not worry, I will not get nasty.
And my experience here is that "nasty" proponents are more on the side of the "unbelieving Israel is the people of God". Not sure why.
Some even said that he will get dirty just by talking with us![]()
By "purify" you mean "unbelievers will be killed"? Or something else?
Not Israel, but everybody, who does not love Jesus. Which is 99,99% of Israel. So vast majority is cursed by Paul.
I asked for what book, chapter and verse states that Paul cursed Israel.....