ISRAEL RE-ESTABLISHED

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ada

Banned
Aug 25, 2011
@Journey41

You does not get it?

Law is over! Slavation through his son Jesus is for everyone!!
No more racist jews who want to put their jewish collective guilt on mankind
through their sanctified holocaust replacement religion, which want to put mankind
as a whole in a mental prison who even want to criticize them!
Jesus Christ also known as God himself, did it for all mankind who believe in his divine salvation plan.

Jews are the children of the devil! So they are the dialectical debating leaders.

P

peterT

[/QUOTE]Thankyou EG. Many must realise that these Jews are not all of Israel, but only a select number that God has chosen and reserved. When the 1000 year reign starts then all those chosen to live there will multiply and all of them - that whole house of Israel will be saved. That house only, in the kingdom. They will be taught by the lamb. They will know more than we do now. They wont have all these religions and doctrines, and confusion, but one truth only. The wicked Israelites will not be chosen to enter. Their sacrifices were not accepted.

Peter on this site says that we are giving them false hope and that is not so, It would be wrong to for one to say, I am a Jew and It is my right to live in the kingdom, I am a chosen one. It's only if God has chosen you and your sacrifices were accepted in the old times and you did not have the opportunity to know the Lamb.

If any Israelite is following Christ now then he will be a saint and be raised spirit instead of flesh.

So then the whole house of Israel will join as one. The flesh ones and the saints - all will be one under the same banner - Christ, the King. All will have the same Lord and same truth.

Thankyou EG.
You must be talking about me I think.

NO I never said any such thing or even thought it.

But I will say this.

We need more Christians who are willing to preach the gospel of salvation to the Jews, and less Christians who just want to blow smoke up there bum and teach other Christians to do so all so

Feb 23, 2011
No thanx. I'll stick to scripture.

No post-Advent Millennial reign with animal sacrifices and saints in spiritual bodies teaching others.

Oh... And Jesus is God manifest in flesh.

Jul 30, 2010
@Journey41

You does not get it?

through their sanctified holocaust replacement religion, which want to put mankind
Jesus Christ also known as God himself, did it for all mankind who believe in his divine salvation plan.

Jews are the children of the devil! So they are the dialectical debating leaders.
[/QUOTE]The law was abolished at Christ's death. The old law will never be re-established. These Israelites will serve Jesus under the new covenant and will have entrance to the Father, just like us - through Christ, the only way.

Jul 30, 2010
No thanx. I'll stick to scripture.

No post-Advent Millennial reign with animal sacrifices and saints in spiritual bodies teaching others.

Oh... And Jesus is God manifest in flesh.
Why cant people understand what God means when he is talking about sacrifices. He is not talking about animal sacrifices, but spiritual ones. Abstaining from sin.

J

Jacob12

[/QUOTE]The law was abolished at Christ's death. The old law will never be re-established. These Israelites will serve Jesus under the new covenant and will have entrance to the Father, just like us - through Christ, the only way.
Although this is a popular doctrine among many churches the bible does not support it. Christ said as long as there is a heaven and an earth, not one jot or title (the dotting of an "i", or crossing of a "t") would in no wise (or way) pass from the law till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5-17
Also John 14:15"If you love me keep my commandments" ,1 John 2:3-4 "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Look at how Jesus answered the man who asked what he needed to do to have eternal life. Matthew 19:16-18 vs 18 :He saith unto him which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultry. Thou shalt not steal" Thou shalt not bear false witness. Honor thy father and mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. If he were abolishing the commandments, do u not think he would've mentioned it? He was well aware of the future, in the next chapter he tells his disciples he's about to go up to Jerusalem, and be betrayed and condemned to death in Matthew 20:18.
The only thing that ended was the sacrificial law as foretold by Daniel the prophet hundreds of years before Christ's arrival in the flesh Daniel 9:26-27 "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off (killed), but not for himself"....vs 27 "...and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifices and oblations to cease"...
This is why the veil of the temple (where animals were sacrificed) was ripped in half when Christ died Matthew 27:51. As also described by Paul in Hebrews 9:12 "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemtion for us."

L

Laodicea

Although this is a popular doctrine among many churches the bible does not support it. Christ said as long as there is a heaven and an earth, not one jot or title (the dotting of an "i", or crossing of a "t") would in no wise (or way) pass from the law till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5-17
Also John 14:15"If you love me keep my commandments" ,1 John 2:3-4 "And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Look at how Jesus answered the man who asked what he needed to do to have eternal life. Matthew 19:16-18 vs 18 :He saith unto him which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultry. Thou shalt not steal" Thou shalt not bear false witness. Honor thy father and mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. If he were abolishing the commandments, do u not think he would've mentioned it? He was well aware of the future, in the next chapter he tells his disciples he's about to go up to Jerusalem, and be betrayed and condemned to death in Matthew 20:18.
The only thing that ended was the sacrificial law as foretold by Daniel the prophet hundreds of years before Christ's arrival in the flesh Daniel 9:26-27 "And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off (killed), but not for himself"....vs 27 "...and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifices and oblations to cease"...
This is why the veil of the temple (where animals were sacrificed) was ripped in half when Christ died Matthew 27:51. As also described by Paul in Hebrews 9:12 "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemtion for us."
Amen
Revelation 14:12
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Jul 30, 2010
@Journey41

You does not get it?

You will have to take this up with God now as God has chosen remant Jews to bring back into the kingdom. We are not to hate the jews because we came to salvation because of them.

Remnant & the 144,000 sealed are not the same. The 144,000 are sealed ones by God in the last days.

I agree the Law is over, but why are you mentioning that, I dont understand, my post is nothing about the Law.

I have posted to you so many scriptures inspired by God, that he has remnants chosen by election. In every generation of the Jewish people, God has set aside a remnant according to his election. I did not make this up. You have read it for yourself. You can disagree with the scriptures, it's your choice.

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeks for; but the election has obtained it (remnant), and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid, but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

PROPHECY FUTURE
Zechariah 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifles, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight aginst those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

AT CHRISTS 2ND COMING
Zechariah 14:4 And his feet shall stand in THAT DAY upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley, and half of the mountian shall remove toward the north and half of it toward the south.

Zechariah 14:11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Zechariah 14:14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver and apparel, in great abundance.

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles
(this is in the kingdom)

Zechariah 14:17 And it shall be, that whosoever will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts even upon them shall be no rain.

Zechariah 14:18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Regarding your last statement. ..Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Jesus said he is the Son of God. All the appostles claimed he is the Son of God only you claim that Jesus is God. Who is right?

Jesus is annointed by God as God to be worshiped.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom.

Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness and hatred iniquity, therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

but this is not the subject we are talking about, another time maybe.

Last edited: