And what kind of Jew was Paul?
You figure it out.
Galatians 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
Or do you think he was a Gentile?
And what kind of Jew was Paul?
I belief both are wrong killing is always wrong. If it is Hamas or Israël both wrong!
You figure it out.
Galatians 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
Or do you think he was a Gentile?
Let's see:
Paul was a Benjamite, so he wasn't a Jew through Judah
Paul was born in Tarsus, so he wasn't Judean by region of Judea
That would only leave Paul being a religious Jew.
With that being said, Paul was Benjamite by blood (Romans 11), Roman through nationality (Acts 22) , and (before conversion) Jew by religion (Acts 23).
So he was both a religious Jew and Christian after conversion?to jahsoul, Paul was still a Jew by religion after His conversion to Jesus. Jesus said to the woman at Jacob's well, "salvation is of the Jews". Love to all, Hoffco
Let's see:
Paul was a Benjamite, so he wasn't a Jew through Judah
Paul was born in Tarsus, so he wasn't Judean by region of Judea
That would only leave Paul being a religious Jew.
With that being said, Paul was Benjamite by blood (Romans 11), Roman through nationality (Acts 22) , and (before conversion) Jew by religion (Acts 23).
Sorry, but I disagree. President Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim. I do read the newspapers and I have also heard what Obama says with his own lips. He admits he's a Muslim in this video:Obama is a Muslim? nonsense. read the newspaper.
Im asking this because I cant believe that people who
go to war and kill innocent people, can still be god's people.
What is happening in Gaza is not humane.
And innocent people are paying the price.
Sorry, but I disagree. President Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim. I do read the newspapers and I have also heard what Obama says with his own lips. He admits he's a Muslim in this video:
[video=youtube;tCAffMSWSzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY[/video]
He might be a "bad" Muslim, eats pork, etc.....but he is a Muslim, nonetheless. He is also no friend of Israel....that fact is also in the newspapers.
what was said in the viseo that was not true?here are two links you should probably read:
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.607754
wherever you got that dishonestly edited video, it wasn't from the "news"
There was a "disclaimer" posted at the very beginning of the video. If you didn't see it, then watch the beginning of the video again. It is obvious that the video was edited, but in order to find out the truth, you need to find the "original" source of each "clip". I've seen some of the "original" sources, but not all. I am convinced, (not just from watching this video) but from the words and actions from Barack Obama himself, that he is a Muslim and actually believes that Islam is a religion of peace...as did George W. Bush believe that Islam is a religion of peace.what was said in the viseo that was not true?
I am not rejecting Israel because of disobedience, the nation rejected Christ, and their Kingdom is postponed until His Return.God does the choosing not us. Show me where God said it was OK to reject Israel because they are disobedient.
I think it wise not to be part of the persecution of Israel. They are in God's hands and God will bring them to the point at which they will be ready to see their Messiah. Until then demonstrate God's goodness toward them and allow God to minister as He sees fit.
For the cause of Christ
Roger
I find it disturbing that man gave land back to the Israelites before the appointed time.
I find it more disturbing that Christians have been led to believe that it is by God's active hand and pleasure that the land was given to them,
rather than the Truth, which is that God simply allows it exist to bring about His plan for the apostate church at the End.
They claim it is "of God", but have no Scripture to back it up, only Scripture showing that it is "of man".
Men have tried to imitate the prophecies, by irrigating the desert, creating the Iron Dome, extending the borders,
But it is all of man's work, imitating what the prophets told of the Millenium.
The deception is on.
You think the Jews coming from the four corners of the world back to the land, was man made? Should they go back so God can do it next time?I find it disturbing that man gave land back to the Israelites before the appointed time.
I find it more disturbing that Christians have been led to believe that it is by God's active hand and pleasure that the land was given to them,
rather than the Truth, which is that God simply allows it exist to bring about His plan for the apostate church at the End.
They claim it is "of God", but have no Scripture to back it up, only Scripture showing that it is "of man".
Men have tried to imitate the prophecies, by irrigating the desert, creating the Iron Dome, extending the borders,
But it is all of man's work, imitating what the prophets told of the Millenium.
The deception is on.
I find it VERY disturbing that antisemitism is GROWING once again.
So you are saying that what Paul wrote about himself, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, in Philippians 3 isn't true? Wow! If he wasn't truthful about himself, then why believe ANYTHING he wrote in all the church epistles?And what kind of Jew was Paul?
throw in the true christians with Israel as a target for persecution.I find it VERY disturbing that antisemitism is GROWING once again.
How does passive/neutral attitude become "antisemitic"? I am trying not to be offended, because I actually support several Holy Land missionary families, and 2 US based Jewish evangelism groups.I find it VERY disturbing that antisemitism is GROWING once again.