Hey. I promised my next issue. My ex friend. Disclaimer: I'm going to use the real names of three people in this post. Two are ex friends, and one is still a friend. Anyway...
I had this friend, Michael now my ex friend who would bug me after I told him I had internet on this(iPod touch) and he asked me to ALWAYS look things up ALL THE TIME. I felt like if I didn't look up things for Michael, he would not appreciate it. Then one day I wrote him a letter telling him that in part,"I don't know if you're lying about the JJ situation." Then Michael's mom blocked my # and made the decision for Michael and I to not be friends. Our other friend Ryan was the middle man and Michael ALWAYS talked about me. He would have Ryan go back and forth to ask me questions, and I finally decided that I'm letting Michael grieve over the loss of our friendship. It'll take a long time, but he'll get over me. I don't talk about him only when I talk to Ryan. I'm not letting it get to me.
Ps. I'm not going to be friends with Michael and/or JJ again. Can't and won't. I forgave them both from a distance since I can't call either of them. I'm completely done with them.
I had this friend, Michael now my ex friend who would bug me after I told him I had internet on this(iPod touch) and he asked me to ALWAYS look things up ALL THE TIME. I felt like if I didn't look up things for Michael, he would not appreciate it. Then one day I wrote him a letter telling him that in part,"I don't know if you're lying about the JJ situation." Then Michael's mom blocked my # and made the decision for Michael and I to not be friends. Our other friend Ryan was the middle man and Michael ALWAYS talked about me. He would have Ryan go back and forth to ask me questions, and I finally decided that I'm letting Michael grieve over the loss of our friendship. It'll take a long time, but he'll get over me. I don't talk about him only when I talk to Ryan. I'm not letting it get to me.
Ps. I'm not going to be friends with Michael and/or JJ again. Can't and won't. I forgave them both from a distance since I can't call either of them. I'm completely done with them.