C
CeileDe
Guest
Anyone else have issues when quoting someone? Every time I quote someone my space bar doesn't work. If I post normally it works. Any ideas?
Try refreshing the page before you start to type into the message box to see if it makes any difference while quoting. Which browser do you use? Chrome may work best. You could also try clearing your internet cache and cookies to see if that does anything, though to be honest I have no idea why your space bar spaces out. My space bar went awol for a minute the other night but came back after I turned my keyboard upside down and blew on itGood luck!
Are you using a Mac? I found this:
So I had this problem too. I solved this by going in to gettings
(gear box icon on the top right), > My App Settings - "Mail" underneath this > Layout > Message Format > Change this to plain text from HTML if the case.
This solved my problem. I think this was caused by porting all old preferences from an older version of OWA to the new O365 online setup.
Hope this helps you.
4 people found this helpful
I was having the same problem. The way I solved it was by starting my post right next to the word "QUOTE," rather than dropping down to the line below it.Anyone else have issues when quoting someone? Every time I quote someone my space bar doesn't work. If I post normally it works. Any ideas?
There's a similar post about this in the User2User Tech forum, where such questions should go.
There's a similar post about this in the User2User Tech forum, where such questions should go.
Are you using a Mac? I found this:
So I had this problem too. I solved this by going in to gettings
(gear box icon on the top right), > My App Settings - "Mail" underneath this > Layout > Message Format > Change this to plain text from HTML if the case.
This solved my problem. I think this was caused by porting all old preferences from an older version of OWA to the new O365 online setup.
Hope this helps you.
4 people found this helpful
