It’s been said…

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Luz02

Junior Member
Sep 12, 2015
0
0
0
If there’s been a time where I’ve left you, I’m sorry
As the bitter winter presumes to stay,
And no light fell on the grass today,
Forgive me,
I am alone waiting to shine upon you,
Not made of stone willing to take your hand,
Beside you,
I see you withering away,
I water that plant that had been shattered by hate,
Not too late,
Stop and listen for a while my child,
Calm down and cry to my ear,
Abide in my eyes, I’m always near,
Don’t forget me child, forgive them,
I hold you near.