IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

  • Thread starter Thread starter pearl777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pearl777

Guest
Last night I was using our lab top to listen to the [email protected] I just got from Rejoice Marriage Minitries. While trying I couldn't open my page so I had to use my husbands page. Wow I saw his mistress I saw all the Emails I even know where they meet and eat. He tells her how much he loves her and that he is her protector and the head of the household. How could he and she allow this he's still married to me sleeps with me every night after seeing her. I really feel cheated I've given him 20+ years of my life half of which I was sad but loved him through his 20 + years of drug addiction that I stood in the gap for. I want to leave but I don't want to leave how do I deal with this
 
Pearl ... ditch him ... once a cheat always a cheat.

Endure a little heart ache now for freedoms sake.

Show some self respect and you can do better.

He has opened himself to disease which you can then contract ... is it worth the risk for this bum?
 
Well i think that every single case is different, but it is true that you won't ever be able to trust that men ever again the same as you did before.
I'm a guy in my mid 20's so i'm really not an expert in this area but i believe that the only thing that can really keep two people together is Jesus.
You might be desperate thinking that you might never find someone else who will be a good partner to you but don't let that cripple you mentally.
I would break ties with a person like that on the spot, but you might have kids, and other things that might keep you from doing so.
I think the best option here is to turn to God, and while asking Him to do this or that might prove useful, for me the best prayer was to ask Him to make the love that was in me to grow continually day by day, towards Him, Jesus and the Holly Spirit.
It really changed my life this simple prayer over the past year.

I believe wisdom and knowledge are very important but we all know how much that helped Solomon, in the end he succumbed to the flesh as well.
Jesus was the one and only person who didn't succumbed to the flesh and that was because of his love towards God. It always fascinates me the fact that he could have stopped the torture he was going through so to speak at any given time yet he endured the pain for us.
It's one thing to endure torture when there is no alternative but to willingly be tortured when just one word could stop everything, all the pain, it proves just how much Jesus loved us and still does. I believe that this simple prayer will get you closer, by doing so you will trust God more and you will be able to move ahead either with or without your husband. Wish you the best.
 
For a young man I'm glad to say that God has really blessed you with Godly knowledge thank you so much and I will continue to put my focus more towards God than my own situation. To God be the glory for all the great things he continues to do.