It is about a Sacred relationship. God of Heaven and Love wants desperately a relationship with us. Jesus Lord Bridegroom and Saviour

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 5, 2020
Oh Jerusalem . Oh Jerusalem

In brokeness and weeping. We see Christ.
Blessed are the poor in spirit and pure in heart . Forgive thine enemies

The Romans did all sorts of horrible abuse to our Lord
they stripped him of his Holy Garment humiliating him and bruising his body all over. The precious Sacred bread of heaven, broken for Love of us. how then must we act upon this news of salvation? We must glorify him. We are one in spirit with him, intimate with him. Respectful and reverent of his Holiness we must weep and Serve him at all times, loving and forgiving one another as he has forgiven us. we are filthy sinners before him in need of cleansing. we belong to him . He is ours forever.

The Suffering of our Humble King of Heaven who wept for LOVE of our Souls

𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖐 յկ:ճՏ

Some began to spit at Him, and to blindfold Him, and to beat Him with their fists, and to say to Him, “Prophesy!” And the officers received Him with slaps in the face.

𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖐 յօ:Յկ

They will mock Him and spit on Him, and scourge Him and kill Him, and three days later He will rise again

We are to wear White garment and be one in spirit with the Holiness and Kindness of Christ. Like one flesh as a husband and wife are. Loyal and close to him, wanting to Love and please him as he has loved us to be executed in anguish and sorrow upon the Roman cross. What a great price for our soul. We are now part of his precious body, and glorify him.

𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖘 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕵𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖒
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 35Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me!

Repent or perish
God equal in Holiness and Love
The Kingdom of Heaven draws near and the end will be coming in great Wrath and sorrow. But Salvation of Souls is drawing near. The powers of heaven will be shaken and the Angels will throw many disasters upon the earth.

Attachments

Jul 5, 2020
𝖂𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖙 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

I believe it is both. Humans are causing the end to come by their selfishness yet God has predestined wrath also to happen disasters etc and sorrows and for the end to be the sign of our God and Saviour LORD JESUS of souls. Lord JESUS return to bring the Kingdom of Holiness and Peace and put his enemies under feet. He is coming on the clouds and they shall weep for him.

𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖗

The Coming of the Son of Man

25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.27 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

𝕸𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘

4The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say:

“You are just in these judgments, O Holy One,

you who are and who were;

6for they have shed the blood of your holy people and your prophets,

and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.”

7And I heard the altar respond:

“Yes, Lord God Almighty,

true and just are your judgments.”

8The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. 9They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him

Jul 5, 2020

𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕵𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖒
🎧🕯🪔HOLY HOLY HOLY .sing unto him who was crucified for us. Lord of Love Father of Heaven. Jesus our Lord . Come Holy spirit fill our Souls with Heavenly Fire Flame of Eternal Love and Salvation

oyster67

May 24, 2014
𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕵𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖒
🎧🕯🪔HOLY HOLY HOLY .sing unto him who was crucified for us. Lord of Love Father of Heaven. Jesus our Lord . Come Holy spirit fill our Souls with Heavenly Fire Flame of Eternal Love and Salvation
Amen. Well said. (y)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, Carissa! :):coffee: