It is Jesus, and not us, who have to be extolled.
• “But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.” (Psalms 73.28).
It is good for all of us to get close to Jesus. Nevertheless, we need to move in lockstep with Jesus, that is: instead of us try to grow apart of Him in our search for being big in this world, we need to hold up focused on Jesus’ words during our race toward heaven.
Notwithstanding, our objective is to declare all the deeds of Jesus, and not our accomplishments.
We need to stand up to Ha-Satan and fight against sin.
Good day in Christ Jesus.
• “But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.” (Psalms 73.28).
It is good for all of us to get close to Jesus. Nevertheless, we need to move in lockstep with Jesus, that is: instead of us try to grow apart of Him in our search for being big in this world, we need to hold up focused on Jesus’ words during our race toward heaven.
Notwithstanding, our objective is to declare all the deeds of Jesus, and not our accomplishments.
We need to stand up to Ha-Satan and fight against sin.
Good day in Christ Jesus.