It is the sin that preclude us from delight the true good? (15/01)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
  • “And you have removed my soul far off from peace: I forgotten about prosperity. And I said, my strength and my hope is perished from the LORD:” (Lm 3.17,18).

When Adam sinned, the Creator ousted him from the Eden. I know that this looks like severe considering the “little sin” of Adam. Nonetheless, did you think over what would take place if the Creator had not turned away Adam and his scion from Eden? It’s enough you mull over about what ensued the longevity of the patriarchs: the Earth knew affluence of turpitude, what “obliged” the Creator to lay everything to waste.

Besides, it isn’t the Creator that took Adam away from the place of the peace. After sin, Adam got antsy, concerned with his nakedness, being that nobody was paying attention to it (Genesis 3.7). And the worst: the presence of the Creator was turned into motive of fidget (Genesis 3.8-10).

It’s sad when the diffidence caused by sin induce someone to draw away from the Creator as His source and foundation of strength, hope, fortress, etc.

So, don’t endure that the sin moves you away from Jesus and makes you hole yourself up from everything that He is (Isaiah 59.1,2) Have a grand day.