It was me!:b

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
have you ever lost an item and it never appears? Like it disappeared out of nowhere and your scratching your head? is that pile of unmatching socks bothering you? is that missing shoe irritating you? if so then my plan is working perfectly because it was me! I have a black hole to another dimension where all you stuff is but you can't go there because only I know where it is:b
 
If you give me the co ordinates, I will never have to buy another sock again...
 
Lol one time when I was a kid I lost my glasses and looked for them for like a half hour, then sat down and realized I was holding them in hand lol. Really a useful lesson that oft has helped me before in cases of suddenly missing items and actually finding them. Just sit down last place you seen them and think for a moment. Not always, but sometimes the solution is closer than it may seem on the surface.
 
I may not have this completely right but according to Plato all earthly forms are imperfect versions of a pure and perfect original
that exists somewhere beyond our reach. This could mean that a perfect pair of socks could be found somewhere as well.
 
have you ever lost an item and it never appears? Like it disappeared out of nowhere and your scratching your head? is that pile of unmatching socks bothering you? is that missing shoe irritating you? if so then my plan is working perfectly because it was me! I have a black hole to another dimension where all you stuff is but you can't go there because only I know where it is:b

You owe me a guitar pick and the case I was using to protect my earphones.

Actually... there's bound to be some good stuff in this dimension. *points toy gun at Blain* Show me this dimension. Nobody has to get hurt. Don't be a hero, man!
 
I don't know if any of you have seen or remember the book/movie The Borrowers, but we used to joke that when we couldn't find something, that's likely what happened.. the Borrowers took it. lol
 
The NLO has all the socks. Do not try to stop us, for we are invincible and will not be deterred by the puny actions of humans who can't keep track of their footwear.. bwahahahahah :o
 
Hvor er buksa mi, hvor er skjorta mi, hvor er munnspillet mitt med fire toner i?
Where are my pants, where is my shirt, where is my harmonica with four notes?
- Torbjørn Egner
 
sits back and laughs maniacally knowing all attempts to locate the hidden treasure hold is futile

Evil-Spongebob-Squarepants-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.jpg
 
....have you ever lost an item and it never appears? I have a black hole to another dimension where all you stuff is

Did Ricky Martin's career get sucked into that dimension?

Just wondering?
 
I think I may have solved the lost sock enigma. Primark has an army of sock lifters who steal them all and re sell them
at ridiculously cheap prices.