B
Blame
Guest
It was not me that chose to be saved ,I was chosen to be saved.
It was not me seeking The Lord ,but The Lord drawing me closer to him.
It was not me that knew my life would never be fulfilled without Jesus ,not until he filled my heart with love.
It was not me that wanted to stop sinning ,but the person I am now.
It was not me that had such faith ,but the truth is now within me.
It was not me that wanted to stop loving money ,but I prefer to love my saviour instead.
It was not me that wanted to be deemed 'weird' ,but 'weird is so much more fun than 'normal'.
It was not me...... It was all God.
Thank you
It was not me seeking The Lord ,but The Lord drawing me closer to him.
It was not me that knew my life would never be fulfilled without Jesus ,not until he filled my heart with love.
It was not me that wanted to stop sinning ,but the person I am now.
It was not me that had such faith ,but the truth is now within me.
It was not me that wanted to stop loving money ,but I prefer to love my saviour instead.
It was not me that wanted to be deemed 'weird' ,but 'weird is so much more fun than 'normal'.
It was not me...... It was all God.
Thank you